Stay connected to your team with live radio broadcasts, in-game highlights, exclusive content & more. Your team. Your app. It is the only hockey app that gives subscribers access to access game archives throughout the playoffs and offseason, get up-to-the-moment video highlights with NHL Premium™ and stream live game audio broadcasts while delivering single-touch access to a customizable team experience for up-to-the-moment news, scores, stats, exclusive highlights, photos and much more.
••• GET NHL PREMIUM™ FEATURES •••
• NEW: Watch two minutes of action in every regulation period live with no blackout restrictions
• Get access to all in-game highlights
• No pre-roll or banner ads
••• NHL PREMIUM™ SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS•••
• Yearly fee: $19.99
• Monthly recurring fee: $2.99/month
• NHL.TV™ subscribers receive NHL Premium™ for free
••• PERSONALIZE YOUR TEAM EXPERIENCE •••
• Customize the NHL® App home screen to feature your designated favorite team
• Team scoreboard with scoring summary carousel and inline video highlights
• Complete team information such as schedules, news, tickets, official merchandise, rosters and social media
• Watch select key plays and pivotal moments with in-game and post-game highlights
• Listen to Home, Away and alternate language (where available) radio broadcasts
• Live game simulation with active game clock, up-to-the-moment shift changes, boxscores and play-by-play
• Sortable player and team statistics
• Team video library archive, searchable by player or keyword
• Customizable team push notifications for game start, game end, in-game video highlights, lead changes, goals, news and more
• New notification sounds featuring your favorite team’s official goal horn
••• ADDITIONAL NHL® APP FEATURES •••
• Watch the Free Games of the Week
• Access your NHL.TV subscription to watch out-of-market games
• 60fps (frames per second) HD streaming for live video (Supported iPhones and iPads only; available for Free Games of the Week or NHL.TV™ subscribers)^
• Multitasking and Picture-in-Picture capabilities (supported iPads only)
• League-wide scoreboard with scoring summary carousel and inline video highlights
• Universal support for NHL Premium™ subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
• League and Division standings
• Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword
• Customizable league news push notifications
• Video and audio electronic programming guides
• Closed captioning for live video
^All live and on-demand games are subject to blackouts and other restrictions.
*The NHL® App is not the official team app for the Buffalo Sabres, Montreal Canadiens, Pittsburgh Penguins, San Jose Sharks and Toronto Maple Leafs.
Access NHL Premium™ for $2.99 monthly or for $19.99 yearly or get NHL.TV™ for $24.99 per month. You will be automatically billed $2.99 or $24.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
NHL and the NHL Shield are registered trademarks and NHL.TV and NHL Premium are trademarks of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams. © NHL 2017. All Rights Reserved.
The applications NHL was published
in the category Sports on 2011-10-05 and
was developed by mlbam.
The file size is 147.50 MB.
The current version is 8.7.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
This app does very well for allowing me to listen to games, which I quite like. However, I can't get the scores tab to stop dwelling in 2015, which is two years ago! I would really like to be able to see up-to-date scores and look ahead on the schedule. Instead, I'm constantly stuck seeing whatever happened two years ago today.
All old! Last year's info. I bought this app assuming it would be a great asset to have for the season. There has been no updates since 2016 season
Does nothing but crash. Why is this not fixed????
Don't count on watching any playoff games, even when you shell out for a subscription. Games are lagged, so avoid Twitter and chatting with friends, because every goal will be spoiled. Start treating your fans well.
Used to get notifications for JUST the team I favorited and now I get none. I don’t want NHL notifications about everything in the league, JUST MY FAVORITED TEAM!!!!!!! And yes I checked settings.
absolutely hate the fact when you buy the subscription you need to buy another one just to watch your team total bull. wish i could get my money back
Please fix the bugs ASAP! I purchased NHL.TV but I can’t even open the app since updating to iOS 11.
With the cost of this app, you think they'd remove the ads when you want to watch a goal replay. Some of the ads are even for the premium version which you've already paid for. Look up "target market." If you want to get this app to watch live games, don't bother as you won't see your home team or most other teams for that matter.
So yes it is preseason but that is no excuse for the app to glitch and not allow me to listen to a game while it is going on. If the game is started, and the broadcast says 7:40 or whatever, it should have started. I'm still waiting for improvement
I'm running iOS 10.3.3 on an iPad Pro and iPhone 7Plus. The app continuously crashes upon startup on BOTH devices. Same behavior on both devices. Fix this immediately. I pay good money to watch live games and as of now both my devices are useless with this application.
@blueshirtbuddha @eric02125 @gingo11111 @Whocares2727 @JamesYescalis Glorious! #TheWhale #HartfordWhalers #CT #Connecticut #NHL
@DonCherryParody: YKNOW THE @NHL SHOULD FIRE ANY PLAYER WHO DOESNT STAND UP WHENEVER FIFTY MISSION CAP BY THE TRAGICALLY HIP COMES ON TH…
@JPantsDotCom @MarkDice @DIRECTV I have the NHL, so I'm good, where they stand through 2 anthems.
Love the app but love more Hockey!!
Great content. More of it please!
Great app! I wish NHL TV was better and you could watch all of the blacked out games.
Very sufficient indeed.
I have enjoyed being able to watch NHL games the past few years while living in Japan with this app
I get all of my info from this app! Great job 😊
Solid App, has my teams scores and news first and alerts too. Good stuff
Being a Canadian and loving in Seattle Wa, there is very little news regarding NHL. So this past year I decided from the draft that I would get to know my team, the Toronto Maple, that I laid in bed and listen to Foster Hewitt, on the radio and Hockey Night In Canada, Leafs. That was the 50s, no TV. Then the price was wow...would I ever use the app for that price. I bit the bullet and watched 75% of the Leaf's games and what a year to get involved. Love this app...it is opened at least one a day....just like I'm a kid all over again.