2017 New Year's Sale! 75% OFF!!! JUST UPDATED and now has 2400+ exercises and over 1000+ HD videos! Commit to your new year's resolutions and get the body you've dreamed of with our fantastic workout plans.
Now integrates with Apple Health App for Premium Plans (Settings -> Plans Health App Sharing)
- "It's like having a personal trainer in your house without having to hire one," by Chicago Tribune (2017)
- As seen and recommended by ESPN magazine!
- As seen on late night with Jay Leno!!
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best iPhone apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker: a comprehensive exercise planner
- 7X7 SF blog: the app that may replace personal trainers. [but we'd rather think of it as a tool for personal trainers to aid their clients]
- and raved by many many others...
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 2400+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
- 2400+ unique exercises!
- 1000+ HD videos
- Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, and stability balls
- Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio, stretches)
- 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
- Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
- Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
- Quick and simple workout tracking
- Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
- Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
- Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
- Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
- Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
- Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
- Graph your body progress
- Quick email responses
- Frequent updates
Apple Health App Sharing
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Fitness Buddy Settings -> Plans Apple Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Fitness Buddy Premium for unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support and more through renewable iTunes subscription.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Subscriptions are $9.99 USD per month or $29.99 USD per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
The applications Fitness Buddy+ Gym Workout Exercise, Home Trainer was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2011-07-16 and
was developed by Azumio Inc..
The file size is 214.27 MB.
The current version is 5.86 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Thanks for using Fitness Buddy! We always strive to make your workout experience better. Here's what we have for you:
- New onboarding! Unsure what workouts to do? Go through our onboarding and we'll help find the best programs for you.
- Improved share section. Want to share accomplishments with the world? We made it easier to share your workout summary with friends and family.
- We moved the social feed into the more section, so that you can concentrate on what matters most: fitness and nutrition.
- Meal Plan Test. Take our meal plan test to determine what diet is best for your fitness goals.
- Bug fixes and under the hood improvements.
We also added some new premium features:
- Meal plans! We offer Keto, Paleo, DASH, Mediterranean, Gluten Free, and Vegan meal plans. We suggest the summer body meal plan for those looking to get summer ready.
- Daily Insight. Get insights into your workout to help you better understand your workout habits. The more days you work out, the better the insights become.
I paid for this app to get the "Pro" version and remove ads. Now the ads are back and half of the exercises are locked again unless I pay a monthly fee. Tricep extensions are considered a premium exercise?
This is a really great way to track your workouts. Extensive database and stopwatch a big plus. I like these customization features in the update a lot. Go!
Took a while to find a workout app I like. I was using Nikes app but updates ruined that one. This one was worth the small fee. I don't use the annual subscription although that seems like it will be good and I might try it.
Now requires you to register with a username and password. Deleting app now after taking this update. Wish another reviewer had warned of the change before I downloaded.
Loved this app when I first bought it because of all the workouts included. Now, they're pushing users to subscribe to the "premium" model by locking out previously available workouts -- not a PROGRAM, but single EXERCISES -- in their premium subscription. I want the app I PAID FOR with all the exercises available. DISAPPOINTING. And bring back the DESCRIPTION BOX while doing a workout; it doesn't make sense that I have to minimise the workout programme, look for that programme and tap it just to see a description or list of exercises that I'll be doing.
Love this app. Great.
Last update is terrible. Now I have to pay a monthly fee to view micronutrients and add custom recipes! No thanks! There are much better nutrition trackers that don't charge a one time fee what this app now wants per month.
Just use this app like you use IG and watch the results everything is in this app
This app is awesome for getting in shape. It helped me get a six pack in three months. I love it!!
Most fitness apps I've tried are either geared only to beginners or get so complex they become too complicated to use on a daily basis. This app caters to anyone at any level and allows the user to keep it as simple or go as detailed as they'd like. Great app!
I love the many different routines. I mostly run and supplement with weight training workouts from this app. Been using it for years and haven't been bored yet. I've tried other training apps and this is the best in my opinion. The ads aren't as annoying as these other whiners say and if it bothers you that much just pay the fee. $9-10 a month is way cheaper than a human trainer and totally worth it! It has some issues but I've seen continual improvement so it's getting better and better. I'd like to see more watch app features - could be very handy for logging if done right!
Good exercises and well organized
Love this app. Tried many.
I have paid for this app. I used to love this app. I can make plans and record my workout. But now they revoke what I have bought, and make the functions as expensive IAP subscriptions! Everything is ruined. This app is useless for me now.
CONSTANTLY deletes my history. I come to the gym ready to roll and not interested in looking at apps. Somehow I've made it this far (a few years)without deleting this app. Whenever it updates or refreshes - everything I've logged goes out the window. Sick of it. Years of work and tracking have been wasted because of these guys.
Paid a dollar for this app awhile ago and now have to pay $30 a month for the features I originally paid for? What happened? Deleting this app it's no longer useful 😡😢
Great app once you get used to it and figure it out.
So I purchased the premium app a while ago which was a couple of dollars, now they keep annoying me with an ad across the bottom of the screen which reads "check to see if you are overtraining" this link leads you to their monthly membership plan which is a complete joke I did not buy premium to have to deal with more ads, and they also changed up the layout of this app. KEEP AWAY!