Tried. Tested. Proven. Rated the top mobile language learning app by Macworld, Rosetta Stone is the award-winning program used by millions of people every day. No flashcards, textbooks, or boring memorization - a few minutes a day is all you need!
We teach you a new language the way you learned your first: through total immersion. You’ll enjoy fun, interactive lessons that leverage pictures, text, sound, and real-time scenarios to teach you a new language in a way that really sticks.
Download the app and try the first lesson free (other lessons available upon full purchase of the product).
• “If you’re serious about learning a language, Rosetta Stone is well worth your money.”- Macworld, July 27, 2016.
• “The gold standard.” – CNN
• “Rosetta Stone may be the next best thing to living in a country.” – The Wall Street Journal
• “The approach to learning languages works.” – TechCrunch
• 2017 Platinum Award for Best Educational App by the Best Mobile App Awards
• 2017 Best Productivity & Utilities App by Mobile UX Awards
• 2016 PCMag Editors Choice
• 2015 Tabby Awards Education & Reference winner
• Learn core language skills: speaking, reading, and listening.
• Practical training: Learn to think and speak on your feet with lessons based on everyday scenarios.
• Accent coaching: Our speech recognition technology listens to your pronunciation and helps you correct it, helping you speak more authentically.
• Automatic syncing: Continue your language lesson right where you left off from any of your iOS devices: desktop, tablet, and mobile.
• Offline capability: No Internet, no problem. Download lessons to use offline for on-the-go training (Not available for Enterprise and Education learners).
• Phrasebook: Always know what to say with easy-to-access greetings, phrases, useful expressions and more - perfect for traveling!
• Audio Companion: Conveniently listen and learn offline with downloadable audio lessons.
• Stories: Dive into the world of literature and pick up new vocabulary by reading stories as they were meant to be read - in their original language.
CHOOSE FROM THESE LANGUAGES:
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• English (American)
• English (British)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Spanish (Spain)
PAID SUBSCRIBERS, EDUCATION AND ENTERPRISE USERS:
Unlimited use of Rosetta Stone's mobile app is available for current paid subscribers and existing Education or Enterprise users.
KEEP UP WITH ROSETTA STONE:
For product updates, offers, and the latest from Rosetta Stone, including language learning tips, news, fun, and more, follow us on:
For questions or assistance, please visit http://support.rosettastone.com/en
The applications Rosetta Stone was published in the category Education on 2011-06-02 and was developed by Rosetta Stone, Ltd.. The file size is 193.10 MB. The current version is 4.7 and works well on 10.0 and high ios versions.
• Continues to fix bugs so that you can have the best experience possible with our app.
I know a little Spanish and now I’m trying to learn some Portuguese. The pronunciation is quite different, and I’m having trouble hearing it.. I wish the program showed phonetic pronunciation in these early lessons. The double r and the ã sound are particularly vexing.
Like the exercises, but microphone does not always work
I have tried two other programs. This is by far the most fun and easy to use.
I have been using the app for a few months. I use it mostly on my iPad but it also works well on my iPhone
This app awesome.. Almost ready for my trip to Paris!!
Help me a lot because English is my second language.
Very clear pronunciation.
Closes immediately after running the latest update. Let me know when this has been fixed and I’ll give a review. Restarted phone per developer suggestion. Still closes immediately. UPDATE: deleted app. Re-downloaded and it works now. Good app. I would rate 5 stars if there was an option to purchase lesson by lesson instead of only all at once.
Hi Rosetta Stone is a great app for learning new languages. It heals me learn Italian and French.
Apart from the writing of Chinese characters, this has been really helpful for my Chinese. The app works even better than the PC version. It does spoon-feed you though; grammar is taught implicitly by using the vocabulary repeatedly over time
Works perfectly fine on my iPhone 6. I like it better than the website except when you review a question you have to complete the entire activity unless you quit the app.
Great learning tool but doesn't work on wifi or 4g on iPad... Have to download each lessons and work offline... pretty annoying and no answers from support on how to fix it...
Too bad it costs so much though.
Having used the desktop Rosetta Stone some years ago, I knew what to expect. This IOS version is just as good a tool as the desktop versions. Opinions vary on how effective it is for learning — but I do appreciate that the app encourages speech, and does an okay job at speech recognition. Problems with the app are with the monetisation. I have purchased my language – no small fee – Rosetta Stone has always been expensive. However, the app still relentlessly asks my to "buy your language". If you have notifications allowed it will spam your iDevice regularly with messages begging you to purchase something. Even after purchasing your language of choice the app will still keep asking you to buy the very thing you have already purchased. It's just really annoying. Apart from that, Rosetta Stone is a fine tool. It won't teach you a language by itself, but when used as a revision tool, it's quite fun.
Works well as an app and teaching guide.
It has helped me get a good grasp of the Spanish language
The App is easy to use and I'm surprised at how well the voice activation works
I honestly didn’t know how it would work, but I have to say that even into the first lesson (not even finished) I am finding myself surprised by this program. I think this might just work!
I love the Rosetta I’m learning how to speak English and I’m sure you will love too
I really enjoy these online classes. Gives the pleasure of completing full sentences before you realize how well you’ve done.
I bought and it’s working beautiful
Relearning my language of Vietnamese. No glitch yet. The speakers ok though.
I think that the repetition and visuals help tremendously in actually speaking the language
This helps me so much with reading and pronunciation ! My parents have seen a difference in my Chinese . The only problem is ,is that it doesn’t teach you how to write . But i also understand why .
Just difficult to see on the phone