Play as a mortician tasked with running a funeral home — preparing the bodies of the deceased, attending their funerals, and listening to their loved ones' stories.
• “One Of 2017's Best Games” — KOTAKU
• “One of Polygon’s Best Games of 2017” — POLYGON
• “This is a beautiful game. It scared me. It moved me” — EUROGAMER (Recommended)
• “A thought-provoking meditation on life’s only certainty” — PC GAMER (82/100)
• “It might just change the way you think about death” — DESTRUCTOID (8/10)
Take on the role of recent funeral direction graduate Charlie as she learns the ropes of the business and industry. Prepare the bodies of the deceased (via embalming or cremation), attend their funerals and listen to their loved ones' stories, and interact with Charlie's coworkers, clients, and bosses.
Inspired by real-life mortician Caitlin Doughty, A Mortician's Tale is an informative, honest, and sometimes humorous look at the current state of and the future of the western death industry.
• Explore the colourful world of Rose and Daughters Funeral Home — from the morgue itself to the viewing room where funerals take place
• Prepare 8 different bodies using realistic tools and procedures involved with traditional burials and cremations
• Talk to the deceased's loved ones, discover their stories, and learn how each of them mourns in different ways
• Follow Charlie's journey at Rose and Daughters Funeral Home as it transitions from a family-run business to being bought and owned by a massive funeral conglomerate, and beyond
• Discover some real life truths about the current state of and future of the western funeral industry
The applications A Mortician's Tale was published in the category Games on 2018-11-22 and was developed by Laundry Bear Games Inc.. This application file size is 164.28 MB. A Mortician's Tale current version is 1.0 and works well on IOS 10.0 and high versions.