Application to mirror the screen and audio of your iPhone or iPad to your Roku. This can be any Roku Streaming Player, Roku Stick or Roku TV (from Hisense, TCL, Insignia and Sharp)! You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your Roku.
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 3). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Roku. Don't use multiple VLANs, a VPN or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for Roku app. It will start looking for your Roku(s) on your local network. When a Roku Player, Stick or TV is found, please select it. When you use this app for the first time, your Roku will go to the Mirror for Roku install page. Select Add Channel to add the Mirror for Roku receiver on your Roku.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your Roku is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the Roku that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for Roku app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
- When screen mirroring from Safari, there is no audio. We advice to use the UC Browser instead of Safari.
- Sometimes audio from other apps is not playing. In this case, start a screen mirroring session, then open the app you want to mirror. If there is no sound, just close the app you are mirroring and re-open it in the same mirroring session.
Some apps don't allow screen mirroring. For instance Netflix: when you start screen mirroring when running the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad, the TV screen will turn black. This is a choice that Netflix made, there is nothing that we can do about that.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
What our users are saying:
"Worked great!" - 5 STARS - by HeatherWorky
Sure there is a slight delay, but I just turn down the audio on my iPhone and it’s fine. Works perfectly. Was about to pitch my roku but now I can use it with Spotify and other accounts. Thanks!
"Love it !!! Thank you developers" - 5 STARS - by Kenjikaea
It works smoothly for me currently on a iPhone X no lag at all I can watch movies play apps from my smart tv .
When you like the app, please don't forget to give it a positive rating! Thanks in advance from the AirBeamTV development team!
Please give us feedback by mailing to [email protected]
The applications Mirror for Roku - AirBeamTV was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2018-05-12 and
was developed by AirBeamTV BV.
The file size is 109.70 MB.
The current version is 3.3 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
- Fixes an issue with different language settings for a Roku TV, Box or Stick
I haven’t used my app that much yet, but I can tell you that the customer service is awesome! I was having problems and they were right on top of it emailing me they fixed my problems. Can’t wait to start using the app more. 🤗
It works great only thing is the sound doesn’t work when I get online, which was kind of the point in me downloading it
I have a new iPhone XR and a new Roku TCK 55” 4K smart tv and this doesn’t work at all
No audio from TV when app is opened using Safari or Chrome. Developer recommends using Endless Browser until Apple fixes sound issue within iOS. When using Endless Browser, it repeatedly could not find same video that continues to open without problem when those major browsers were used. This app is not yet ready for prime time!
It said 4.99 one time fee and they took it out a 2nd month is it 4.99 per month if it is they need to say it and I have it 5 stars it works wonderful with my iPhone max
It does what it says it does. mirrors your phone and that’s it
This does not work for most movies on iPhone. It will not play the movies bc they are not authorized to play on that device. Don’t waste your money
Tried to mirror yahoo sports app to watch sports. Extreme lag and I only got sound (with a delay) and no picture. Still didn’t work after multiple attempts. doesn’t do what it states it will. Don’t waste your money.
This app did not deliver as promised. The browsers they request users to use for best performance (i.e UC Browser) is not capable of opening most URLs. Very disappointing and a waste of money. Please look elsewhere, do not purchase this app.
Great app, it just has a delay of several seconds and it isn't compatible with iOS 10 or 9 because they don't have screen recording. Please try to fix these!!! This app is worth the money!!!
the playback is fine with only a 3-5 second delay, but the audio does not work on google, safari, etc. it works on youtube and other apps. is there a way to make the audio work for these apps? my phone is already updated to the latest update. help?
False advertising. Won’t play movies bought in iTunes from an Apple device
I have 2 Roku tv’s, one in my bedroom and one in my living room. This app has failed to work on both TVs. Doesn’t connect. Waste of money.
I made the mistake of buying this app. It works up to the point where you look up something. A notification popped up and said i cant use safari. I have to use this bootleg search engine. So please fix it. Oh and also every 5 seconds it says buffering!! Waste of money.😡😤
It does mirror but it lags behind a couple seconds makes it useless for gaming or watch videos. on safari the audio issues are a bummer
It does not do what I thought it would it not exactly live and it keeps buffering hope it gets better
Don’t bother wasting 5 bucks on this. The mirror stream is delayed by like 30 seconds and then it starts crashing. Total scam.
I’ve contacted support with my issue, and they yet to get back with any solution. The app won’t even find my device. I only have 1 network for connection, device is plugged in and nothing. But no response. I hate the fact that I paid for something that doesn’t work.
Completely worthless app. Don’t waste your $5.
I want my money back. That's all I have to say.