Application to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any LG Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your LG TV.
This works on any LG Smart TV from the 2012 models onward.
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 3). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your LG TV. Don't use multiple VLANs, a VPN or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for LG TV app. It will start looking for your LG TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it. When you use this app for the first time, depending on your model LG TV, the TV might ask you to "allow" the connection. In that case, take your TV Remote Control and press OK to allow the connection from your TV to your iPhone or iPad.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for LG TV app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
- When screen mirroring from Safari, there is no audio. We advice to use the UC Browser instead of Safari.
- Sometimes audio from other apps is not playing. In this case, start a screen mirroring session, then open the app you want to mirror. If there is no sound, just close the app you are mirroring and re-open it in the same mirroring session.
Some apps don't allow screen mirroring. For instance Netflix: when you start screen mirroring when running the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad, the TV screen will turn black. This is a choice that Netflix made, there is nothing that we can do about that.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
What our users are saying:
"Mirroring made Easy" - 5 STARS - by JBGuam
Absolutely great app, worked seamlessly with my tv, lag was minimal, but to be fair only receiving 40-45 mbs instead of 100+ mbs in the particular room I tried this. Should be even better with faster internet speeds.
"Works Great!!" - 5 STARS - by czerkman
Not sure why others had problems, I followed the directions and it worked perfectly. Ingenious idea from a developers standpoint.
"The app works great" - 5 STARS - by Alivesbg
No problems... Good set by step set-up.
When you like the app, please don't forget to give it a positive rating! Thanks in advance from the AirBeamTV development team!
Please give us feedback by mailing to [email protected]
The applications Mirror for LG Smart TV was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2017-10-17 and
was developed by AirBeamTV BV.
The file size is 116.71 MB.
The current version is 3.3.2 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
- Bugfixes and Stability Improvements
My first review was based on the idea of this app. Unfortunately, it really doesn’t work. It’s a fantastic idea however, it hasn’t work for me. I have tried everything app IT has suggested but it has Never ever worked at all. But I have to give it to them, they have great customer service.
This is absolute rubbish it does not work with Foxtel Now or any other application on ipad or iPhone. I want my money back.
Not happy I want my money back as this is unfair advertising. How can u have it say it is $7.99 when I was changed $19.97
Waste of money and very misleading
These shut down once screen recording enabled -which is how this app functions. Tagline is misleading as says will play any app. Not true
I just bought this app and regular streaming to my tv is very slow and the audio is about 20 seconds until it actually does what you pressed!! The resolution is also horrible!! If you are wanting to stream regularly and good quality buy and Apple TV sooooo much better but seriously do not waste your money on this poop!!!!😫😫😫
I was able to connect the screen to my phone screen but the streaming was all distorted and unclear. The picture did not keep up with the sound and was more frustrating than not being able to link the tv to the phone. - Save your money.
Cuts out all of the time! Tried it on different tvs. Same problem! Waist of money!!
This app is dreadful and does NOT do what it claims to do. Issue a refund!
That guy was right its rubbish i would like a refund please . My lg is instant this thing takes about 30seconds to react
Don’t waste your money on this app. It wouldn’t even connect to my TV even after I watched multiple tutorial videos on how to use this app. None of the directions were accurate or clear and concise at all. Apple should have this app removed from the store. Total waste of $5.
What a scam for $4.99. Why does this not even work at all? I read all of the directions. I even tried the alternative web browsers. The screen record button is just a lie that never pops up a menu. How do I get a refund? Do I dispute the credit card charge? Ugggggggg
There’s like a 5 second delay with no volume, waste of money this is why Samsung is trash
Be watched the pretty basic videos on YouTube, I’ve read the set up.... it just doesn’t work. Take a few minutes to read the other reviews. They all call out glitches and problems and yet the company seems to defend all of this as user error. Let’s assume that’s right.... then that tells you the interface and usability is garbage. Wish I had taken 3 minutes to read before agreeing to pay for this.
Finally an app that actually works with iOS and LG Smart TVs without the need to have an Apple TV. My only minor issue is that the video doesn’t fit the tv screen there are black bars around the edges. I have a feeling that is due to the scale change between the iOS screen and the LG TV. As far as setup this was the easiest I have seen to this point. Looking forward to seeing updates to the software overtime to make it even better.
Doesn’t work don’t waste your money. Reached out to developer and got no response or refund.
Did not work at all.
I want a refund it doesn’t work
البرنامج ضعيف جدا و بطئ الاستجابه ضعيفه جدا !!!!!
It doesn’t work! I sent the diagnostic info....do you think anything has come of that?? NOPE. What a sham. I want my money back.
Здравствуйте, у вас указано 5,49 € вроде а у меня сняло 10 € с копейками. Почему у вас скрытые платы в два раза больше чем указано на сайте где скачивайте приложение? Я хочу чтобы вернули эту половину которая не указано нигде
Hopeless. Slow. Bails out on connection and doesnt warn you that apple movies are locked out anyway. Total waste of money.
Do not buy