Rokie is the best free iPhone/iPod remote control unit for Roku Streaming Player and Roku TV. Magnificent design, intuitive interface, no pileup of buttons or complex settings. Thanks to this iOS application, access to movies, music and games will become simpler and easier, and you will love your Roku even more. All you need is connect your iOS device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Automatic detection of Roku in the Wi-Fi network;
- A large touchpad for convenient menu and content navigation;
- Launching of channels directly from the application;
- Search for YouTube videos and streaming to Roku from iPhone/iPod.
- Rokie is compatible with all Roku models including Roku 1, Roku 2, Roku 3, Streaming Stick, Express, Express+, Premiere, Premiere+, Ultra, Roku TV;
- Some applications like YouTube and Hulu+ have their own screen keyboards and do not take input from the iOS keyboard;
Kraftwerk 9, Inc is not an affiliated entity of Roku, Inc, and Rokie application is not an official product of Roku, Inc.
The applications Rokie - Roku Remote was published in the category Utilities on 2015-07-24 and was developed by Kraftwerk 9 Inc. The file size is 43.61 MB. The current version is 1.4 and works well on 10.0 and high ios versions.
* New UI
* iPhone X compatibility
* Stability improvements
I have paid for roku yet I need to watch commercials 🖕
Seems like everyone’s complaining about the ads.. HA! I have download this app at least 7 times on different devices and have NEVER CONNECTED! I have never been able to use this app. Trash.
The app works great but there is an ad interruption every few seconds, it’s really annoying. I’m considering deleting this app and finding another with less interruptions.
I really like how I can control my Roku from my phone but the ads are awful. If I paid for my Roku and subscription to all my streaming networks then I really don’t see the point in having to pay for an “ad free remote” it just seems cheap.
One star because of invasive ads
It wouldn’t connect to my tv
There’s a catch while surfing ads pop up on your fingers so you may tap on them unwillingly when scrolling
Great app. Maybe only allow adds when you hit the home key??? It can be a problem when channel surfing when you get an ad in the middle of a surf.
Started off so strong. Now it won’t even connect. Paid for no adds too. Haha . Well played Roku..