One of the most reliable navigation apps for professional truck drivers with first class routing and highly accurate premium maps.
Enjoy navigation tailored for large vehicles and trusted by 1.000.000 truck drivers worldwide.
Truck GPS Navigation by Sygic, maker of the world’s most installed offline GPS Navigation app.
Now available for iPhone and iPad with advanced premium features.
BEST PROFESSIONAL NAVIGATION
• All-in-one app with special routing for Truck / RV / Caravan / Camper / Bus / Car
• Detailed navigation & trucker paths for large vehicles with specific restrictions in the map
• Maps are stored offline on your device so internet connection is not required, works with GPS signal
• Regular free map, POI and speed camera database updates for 3 years
• Personal routing profiles for different vehicles (height / weight / length / axle and more)
• Optional real-time traffic information and speed cameras database
AVAILABLE MAP REGIONS
• North America
• Europe (with Russia)
• Australia & New Zealand
• Best maps: High quality up-to-date HERE maps for trucks, stored on your device
• Offline: Works with GPS only, internet is not needed, great abroad
• 1st class guidance: Turn-by-Turn navigation with Voice Instructions
• Easy exits: Lane Guidance and Junction Views
• Easy orientation: 3D and 2D Cities & Landscapes
• Never miss: Google™ Street View with images for destinations
• Set truck parameters and hazardous materials
• Avoid roads not suitable for your truck and cargo
• Go via the most convenient trucker path for your vehicle
• Truck specific POIs: Stops, parking, petrol & weigh stations and more
• Waypoints: Multiple places for loading and unloading your cargo
FOR RV / CARAVAN / BUS
• Profile configuration for RV / Caravan / Camper / Motorhome / Bus
• Camper specific POIs: Campgrounds, parking stations and more
• Avoid detours and narrow roads
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Dynamic Lane Guidance to know the right lane
• Speed Limit Display and Speed Camera Warnings
SAFETY AND COMFORT
• Notification of upcoming Speed Limit change
• Avoid roads not suitable for trucks or recreational vehicles
• Avoid Toll Roads on part or on entire route
• Avoid roadblocks, motorways …
COMMUNITY & PERSONALIZATION
• Import of custom interesting locations - POIs
• Customizable navigation screen
• Road incident sharing with drivers community
• SOS / Help to find assistance nearby
• Customizable spoken warnings
MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE & COMPATIBILITY
• Smooth Hardware Accelerated 3D rendering
• Vehicle audio integration – Bluetooth or cable
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Live Services (Real time Traffic information + Speed Cameras): Avoid delays and speeding tickets
• Head Up Display (HUD): Projects GPS navigation instructions onto your windshield
FOR FREE OR WITH PREMIUM FEATURES
• All Premium features are free for first 14 days
• Limited features are free for lifetime
• For Truck North America only, we offer auto-renewable subscription:
- 1 month subscription for $9.99
- 3 month subscription for $27.99
Note: Automatically renewable products includes Live Services (Real time Traffic information + Speed Cameras) and renews automatically unless the user opts out. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for $9.99 (1 month license) or $27.99 (3 months license).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The applications Sygic Truck GPS Navigation for Truck, Van, RV, Bus was published
in the category Navigation on 2016-01-14 and
was developed by Sygic a. s..
The file size is 94.96 MB.
The current version is 13.7.1 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
New update of Sygic Truck GPS Navigation!
Save money on the road with new feature - FUEL PRICES
- Fuel Prices (Part of Live Services package)
- Enhanced curve warning (need to be manually set in settings)
- Fixed keyboard issue with new iOS
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
Does not work at all
I only had this app for 5 minutes. But I was unable to do anything. iPhone 7 updated. Maybe because I selected Hawaii for the voice. It maybe only downloaded Hawaii maps??? Nothing showed on maps for PA and NJ where I was at the time. I tried to change this but couldn't. So nothing worked.
Must be some kind of compatibility issue, but this app isn't working with an ipad Pro97 - it won't accept and doesn't respond to input from the standard ipad soft keyboard. Makes it difficult to put in a start or destination address, but for the same reason also makes it impossible to input vehicle parameters like weight, height, anything.
We down loaded the test for 14 days and after selecting RV specifications and then route the app sent us on a parkway in NY which is illegal for RV's. Totally side tracked us and added 2 hours to what should have been an6 hour drive
Maps are out of date with wrong speed limits as well as giving erroneous eta's Traffic is difficult to read Looking up addresses is a pain I don't trust it at this point due to be so far out of date. So close yet so far :(
Definitely one of the best gps apps on the App Store for trucks. Without needing to pay $300 for a device , updated maps. No glitches. very user friendly. Battery saver & Let's you know in advance when to switch lanes. Would recommend it for anyone OTR.
So far so good, no voice alerts takes a lil longer to load and you have to download the cities and some other stuff a lil confusing cause is not like the other gps, but let me tell you I been trying some other comercial driveway gps and this is so far the best one, this is my first day of the trial, and if it doesn't let me down I will buy it, keep working on it and keep updating it, good trial, thank you again it has help me a lot
Downloaded, waited for app to load, way too long, and looked like too much hassle after that with logins and sign in's
Ill admit its not the greatest and has wronged me maybe a couple times the 2 weeks ive been using it, not major wrongs just small truck restrictions. Theres also no voice on ios maybe cuz you need to purchase it first, but if you can get around that the gps itself works ok, but can get a little confusing. All in all its never failed to get me where i needed to be, and so far accident free, and set to avoid the low bridges.
Crap crap crap.