Use the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates, and much more. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your voice, vocabulary, and personal preferences.
• Get more out of your Echo device through personalized feature recommendations from Alexa
• Discover and enable recommended Alexa skills
• Pick up where you left off directly from the home feed with lists, shopping, or recently played Music and Books
MANAGE YOUR DEVICES
• Set up your Alexa-enabled devices, control or check status of your compatible smart lights, locks and thermostats at home or on the go
• Create routines to automate your smart home devices
MUSIC & BOOKS
• Connect to music services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio. Choose a song or playlist and listen on your Alexa-enabled devices
• Create speaker groups to play music across your compatible Echo devices for multi-room music
ORGANIZE YOUR DAY
• View and edit shopping and to-do lists on the go, get weather and news updates, manage timers and alarms, and more
• Use Drop In from your app to connect instantly with your compatible Echo devices, like a two-way intercom
• Call or message supported Alexa-enabled devices, at no additional cost
The applications Amazon Alexa was published
in the category Music on 2014-12-10 and
was developed by AMZN Mobile LLC.
The file size is 315.89 MB.
The current version is 2.2.264205.0 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Cannot setup any video service providers, the view just loads and loads and never disappears anything.
Este problema es bojo y no hacen nada. Mejoren la velocidad de la app. Tarda en abrir. Traten de que siempre esté conectada Al Wi-Fi del hogar para que así siempre sea más rápida y no tarde tanto en abrirse la aplicación!!!
This app is terrible! Although the visual is better, there are many bugs and it’s not user friendly. In this version it’s impossible to find or add a skill (at least out of USA). Some screens take long to load. I couldn’t find where to include family members and adjust voice recognition profiles. Some parts are automatically translated to your local language, but others aren’t. Doesn’t recognize your location to auto setup devices.
Originally worked well the first two months but now my Spotify link stopped working to the point where clicking on the “Spotify”button to link the account does nothing. I’ve tried to uninstall and reinstall a couple of times but it is still not allowing me to access it. Anyone know how to fix this? Also I have noticed some glitching with the speaker.
I’ve been having lot of problem in creating a Multi room Group in Alexa app, in activating the skills and also in creating a routine. This is normal? Anyone else have the same problem?
Just bought a plug for my lights from Amazon and the app crashes every time I try to pair it with the darn thing. Trash.
Usability and user interface is terrible... especially for a company with the resources, like Amazon.
App is trash. Confusing and doesn’t work properly.
Just replace the whole team that made this app. It’s user interface is horrible and it’s extremely buggy. I have to close this app because it becomes unresponsive. Runs super slow sometimes and just has a bad experience.
Love the app and getting better and better all the time. I’m in to my second year of using Alexa and the app, love the routines and lists, just word of warning you need good data connection on your phone if you intend to use shopping lists and deleting items as you go.
Full of errors lacks basic functionality
Hard to believe that such a useful product like the Echo is paired to this piece of junk app. Regularly crashes, slow to respond, interface is unintuitive and hard to navigate. I avoid using it unless absolutely necessary.
Very buggy. I installed it yesterday, and it has crashed 4 times already
Just bought an Echo. The app refuse to launch or hangs. Multiple attempts including reinstalls and still frustrated
The app no longer works with Ipad with IOS 9. Latest updates the same. Crashes all the time and cannot use it to set up Ech dot. I have to use the pc app for that.
This app freezes continually I have tried deleting it and reinstalling but no good, it will give Alexa a bad name.
App is crashing all the time, it’s a nightmare trying to set up the Internet connection.
It’s a great app with a terrible user interface but still I really recommend it
What ever update ye have issued it’s not working now at all please fix this 😡😡😡