Fantastical 2 is the award-winning calendar app with features such as natural language parsing, reminders, a beautiful week view, and much more!
"Great iOS update to my favorite iPhone calendar app. Looks great, works great, and now integrates iOS reminders." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
“...if you need a pure replacement for the iPhone's stock calendar-app, Fantastical 2 is your best bet.” - The Verge
"Fantastical is one of those apps that just works. Love it." - Jim Dalrymple (The Loop)
"Fantastical is my new favorite iPhone app. It looks great, it works reliably, and, more importantly, it made managing my schedule better." - MacStories
“Fantastical 2 is not only the absolute best calendar app on iOS, but the best reminders app as well.” - iMore
Just enter "Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "todo buy milk at 5pm" and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! If your device supports dictation, you can speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will handle the rest.
ONE NEW APP, MANY NEW FEATURES
- See your events and dated reminders together in the main list
- Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders
- Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Significant new parser features, including:
- Create reminders by starting your sentence with "reminder", "todo", "task", or "remind me to"
- Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases such as "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
• All-new event details, including a map to show your event’s locations and better repeating event options
• An elegant week view when you rotate your iPhone to landscape
• Background app updating allows events, reminders, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical 2 even if you don't launch the app very often
• An extended keyboard when creating new events or reminders, providing instant access to numbers and symbols for dates and times (only for 4" screens or larger)
• Birthday options - tap on a birthday to see contact information or send a quick greeting
• TextExpander support
• Many other refinements and improvements
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR REMINDERS IS FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or reminders
• Just type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or reminder!
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
• Fantastical 2's DayTicker is the efficient and enjoyable way to see your schedule
• The expansive and beautiful event list makes it easy to find your events
• Tap an event or reminder to show and edit its details
• Tap and hold an event to duplicate, move, or share
• Use search to instantly locate specific events or reminders
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more!
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Just type or speak your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
• 3D Touch, including Peek and Pop
• Accessibility support
The applications Fantastical 2 for iPhone was published
in the category Productivity on 2013-10-30 and
was developed by Flexibits Inc..
The file size is 38.84 MB.
The current version is 2.10.3 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
- Added option to opens maps in Transit
- Added support for Hebrew and Islamic birthdays
- Infograph complication now shows nothing when there are no events or reminders for the day
- Siri Shortcut for today and tomorrow's schedule now speaks a summary and the next upcoming event or reminder
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
When using it on the complicated Apple Watch face , rather than having a calendar icon, can you put a day and date?
Really good calendar app but missing a few things that should be included for a $8 app Dark theme needs to be full like the actual top calendar and settings Custom app icons would be a plus (different colour icons) Needs support for other browsers in open links in such as DuckDuckGo and Firefox focus Needs support for other map apps in open locations in such as google maps and HERE WeGo Small extended bar bug in settings sometimes when scrolling Should have support for adding multiple calendars from different services (gmail, outlook) this is a must!!
I hate wordy reviews so short mine will be. It’s visually cool and the merger of reminders and appointments in the same day is a great feature!!!
Fantastic calendar app, however my phone no longer notifies me when someone from my shared iCloud calendar adds an event. iPhone notifications are on, also badges sounds etc are on for Fantastical, and notifications within Fantastical are turned on (including iCloud calendar “Shared Events”). Help!
Head and shoulders above the rest. Wish I had bought this earlier. UI is superb.
This App’s reviews are BS!!! Who is writing them? Any App that does not sync across iOS and OS X is worth nothing. This App does not sync simply and seamlessly (or at all), and that is a huge turn off. I’m going back to Calendar. Boring, but it works.
Been using this app for a year now and I can’t live without it. One quirk. If I create an event titled Father’s Day, it forces the event to be on 16/09/19. It’s not the same day in Australia!
Can we keep update it please!!!! I was trying to move to other calendar app after I ‘ve heard the news that the core tech team has shifted to another major tech player. However I’ve tried all the free&unfree calendar app and didn’t find any other one can beat it!!!!!!
Fantastical 2 is as good as it gets! Look no further if you want a functional yet complex calendar to suit your crazy life! The developers are really thoughtful and will always answer a question if you have one. Kudos!
Please incorporate more colour option for different sorts of events, the iOS app is only limited to different calendars/their corresponding colours it would be really helpful to be able to have more colour selection in the next update !!
By the way, the release notes are very helpful for us. Next time you submit those you can try being more descriptive!
Got this app because it's widely stated to be the best calendar for Apple Watch. However, I'm not impressed. For me, the main problem with the stock calendar on the watch is that you can't edit events. It turns out you can't edit them using Fantastical either, so the main thing I bought it for does not function and in my opinion it is no better than the stock app in any way. No day-view on iPhone app, either, which is something that I like to have in a calendar app. Disappointed, especially considering the cost.
I like this app, but I wish there was a way to turn off the colloquial language detection if desired. I often will write an event in the calendar at a future date that says something like 'dinner with friends in evening' and then the app will change the date of the event to today.
So much better than the stock Apple app. I use this every day. Superb and for once this is actually TRUE! Great job
Much better than any other calendar I ever used on iOS.
A great app that doesn't eat your battery. This is one of my more useful apps. Highly recommend
Not only replaces the default calendar but extends it with a bevy of new features. Simply essential!
To be honest, this used to be a must-have app but since iOS 7 Apple's built-in calendar app does most of the same things with a cleaner user interface. The Fantastical is now woefully overpriced for something that offers little over the default app. A bad purchase choice in my opinion and I just (regretably) bought it!
While the phone app is excellent it is not ready for the Apple Watch. This us not acceptable and must be fixed forthwith.
Really like the free text entry meeting creation