Run your entire business with the #1 small business cloud accounting solution! Try it FREE for 30 days and enjoy the freedom to work anywhere from your iPhone and iPad, your Mac with the QuickBooks Mac App, plus unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web.
Featured in the App Store June 2016 (11 Countries, 36 Categories)
“I can't even imagine running my onsite service business without it.” – FF22
“It's so handy to have QuickBooks with me wherever I go! I can balance my bank register, create invoices and take payments on the go.” – DR85
SEE DASHBOARD BUSINESS INSIGHTS AT A GLANCE
• View your Profit and Loss to know what you’re making and spending.
• See expenses by category.
• View all your open and overdue invoices.
• See today’s account balances.
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Send and track invoices (in multiple currencies) so you always know who owes you and who has paid you.
• Get paid faster by credit card or bank transfer (requires activating QuickBooks Payments – US only).
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES, AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Take photos of receipts and attach them to expenses for maximum tax savings.
• Connect your bank accounts, so you can get a closer look at your Profit and Loss to see where you’re making and spending money.
• Review your bank transactions and add them to your books.
• Add new customers and get ready for more business.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Customize all your sales forms with your logo and fields—in minutes.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate and be better prepared for tax-time.
• Add additional features with over 300 partner apps that integrate with QuickBooks, including inventory management and advanced CRM, using apps.intuit.com.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• Already use QuickBooks Online? Download the app for FREE and sign-in with your QuickBooks credentials.
• New to QuickBooks Online? Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days. No credit card required, and no obligation to purchase.
• Your FREE trial includes unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web, your iPhone, and iPad.
• If you love it, subscribe right from your mobile device.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP
After your free trial, pricing is based on the country you select during account creation:
- US: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (USD)
- United Kingdom: monthly auto-renewing subscription £9.99 (GBP)
- Canada: monthly auto-renewing subscription $11.99 (CAD)
- Australia: monthly auto-renewing subscription $14.99 (AUD)
- Rest of the world: monthly auto-renewing subscription 14,99 € (EUR)
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
WHAT YOU NEED
• QuickBooks Online users – it’s FREE with your subscription. Just sign in and go!
• Note: You must be running iOS 9.0 or later. Not compatible with QuickBooks Desktop for Windows or Mac.
FROM INTUIT, MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Online, GoPayment, QuickBooks Payroll, TurboTax, & Mint.com
• https://security.intuit.com/privacy to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.
• https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html to read the Intuit terms of service.
The applications QuickBooks Accounting: Invoice, Estimate & Expense was published
in the category Business on 2013-02-14 and
was developed by Intuit Inc..
The file size is 188.56 MB.
The current version is 5.4.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
• Guided next actions and details on invoices to help you get paid faster, plus new invoice insights on the dashboard
• Customize your invoices with a logo, color, and footer
• Updated design for sales receipts
• Continuous improvements and fixes
I find QuickBooks essential for my small business. Makes business management much easier than it would be with any other method or product.
Can't add notes to customers. BUGGY! Cant print. Awful. If you are moving from QB desktop, think again! There's not even an easy way to just view today's business. No reports in app. Useless.
It handles almost everything a small business needs. Best part is, it's very user friendly.
You have to go through multiple screens for a simple tasks. There is functionality in the app that's not available in the desktop which is unusual for an accounting program. Automation and "how to" help menus are nearly non-existent.
Online is getting better with each update. I love the update with the option to deposit money in different accounts
So it's Quickbooks..it iChat is folks. Theo line version has come a loooonng way since the creation of it. I've now switched from the desktop version to online. But just simple things that the desktop version does that online can't or won't make you really scratch h your head. I have two very different businesses, hence I have two different logos. But QB online only allows one logo. Really!! WTH...don't suggest the invoice template to upload a custom logo invoice. It's a total joke.. And speaking of total jokes..you will be inundated from Intuit when invoicing to turn on their ACH and credit card online payments. Inundated!! Until you finally decide to do this..then, you'll be prompted to fill out a credit app and expected amount of charges. If you don't make the grade with QB, I.E. charge enough every month you get a nasty rejection letter stating you've been turn down for bad credit....seriously, you simply can't make this up. I called them, incredibly offended and angry as I have perfect credit only for online customer service apologize and acknowledging that was offensive and a mistake. You were turned down simply because you don't bill enough as a small business. Folks, QB online works. But you have been warned about its inefficiencies.
Moved from QB desktop longtime user 9+ years this app and the online approach work really well.
Complicated to add PayPal. You have to try it multiple times to finally connect.
Looking for way to send estimates from phone when away from office. I have been testing this QBO out for a week, this in no way replaces desktop version. Currently not willing to quit the desktop version. There are a few apps out there for free that create estimates/ invoices, But don't sync with QuickBooks. I had high hopes that this would be the answer, even willing to pay $20 for the app. But when I found out that I must choose between desktop and QBO, and that I have to pay a minimum of $15/ month........ I just don't do enough outside business to justify $180/ year Quick books needs an app for estimates that syncs with desktop. Been using desktop for about 3 years now.
This is a great detailed product for a first time business owner
Love using quickbooks for both our small businesses! Makes collecting our invoices and communicating with our customers super easy!
Definitely helps me to stay on top of my income and spending habits
Intuit made good products maybe even great products at one time. Now their cloud offerings a just released with out any concern for features and bugs. Disappointed. Somebody has gotten to big to care about their customers.
Logins don't work most of the time. Functionality is severely limited (no expense tracking, no bill entry?! Seriously). Crashes regularly. Horrible customer service.
Grate app worth purchasing I'd recommend this to anyone
Very convenient and functional tomorrow to add expenses and receipts on the go. However only expenses not bills or other random transactions can be accessed through the mobile app. Hoping Intuit sees the feedback and that all transactions available including bills to be accessed on the mobile app. Please add bills to the mobile apps.
Recently my laptop crapped out and just before, I moved from the desktop application to QB Online. And I'm glad I did! The ability to input expenses, manage invoices, photo receipts, and keep my bank account balanced on my iphone and ipad are totally worthwhile. Most important this application allows you to import your desktop past transactions - several years worth in my case and they made it into the app without any trouble. A note for new users on mac. QB online's database doesn't support downgrading from Plus level down to Simple Start without some customer service haggling. They were able to accomplish the feat - for which I give the customer service team alot of credit. Happy customer so far!
The mobile app is pretty much useless, continues to give outdated balances, the only report available is a basic P&L. I need to see a running balance, not just the bottom line which is usually wrong but no way to check! I see many updates but no improvements, only rate increases!
Like that I can update bank info. Does double entry sometimes.