Flag Football Playmaker is a playbook design & play wristband system for iPad & iPhone. Now a Universal app.
DESIGN & ORGANIZE PLAYS
• Intuitive touch controls make it easy to set formations & draw plays.
• Name plays & assign them to categories for instant access to the right play for any situation. No more searching through stacks of paper.
• Collapsable roster panel lists all team members with their current positions & jersey numbers.
• Duplicate or Flip+Duplicate any play for fast diagramming of series.
SHARE & PRINT PLAYBOOKS
• Share your playbooks with other coaches and players.
• Import shared playbooks into Playmaker.
• Send professionally-designed playbooks and play wristbands in PDF format for viewing and printing.
• AirPrint playbooks and play wristbands directly to compatible printers.
MAKE INSTANT ADJUSTMENTS
• Make changes to existing plays on the fly.
• Flip any play instantly.
• Draw up a new play in seconds to take advantage of schematic opportunities as they emerge.
• Switch between offensive & defensive playbooks with one touch.
MAXIMIZE PLAYER COMPREHENSION
• Assign names to positions to save time in the huddle & keep players focused on their responsibilities.
• Customizable colors & labels clearly distinguish positions.
• Optional field lines for precise alignments and route depths.
• High definition graphics make play diagrams easy to see under any lighting conditions.
We're coaches, so we understand the need to prove that something new works before implementing it with your team. That's why we're offering a free version of Flag Football Playmaker - so that you can try the app before upgrading to PRO. Here's what you'll get for free:
• Create one playbook with up to 3 offensive & defensive plays.
• Playbook settings for 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 player per side leagues.
• Choose from 38 high quality mascot photos for your playbook cover.
• Enter player names in the roster panel & assign positions.
• Flip any play instantly.
• Customize position colors & labels.
• Identify an intended receiver, choose smooth or straight lines, show zigzag lines for pre-snap motion, show dotted lines for pitch & pass and draw zone defense responsibilities.
• Choose between three end caps for your routes: arrow, T (for blocks) and dot.
• Choose between dark & light backgrounds for optimal visibility under any lighting conditions.
• Name your plays & assign them to any of our pre-defined play categories for instant access.
Flag Football Playmaker PRO includes all of our free features plus:
• Share & import playbooks. Quickly distribute playbooks to your coaches for importing & editing in Playmaker (they’ll need the PRO upgrade) or to parents & players for viewing (they’ll need the Viewer upgrade).
• Play wristband print setup. Get your best plays on the field with one of four standard play wristband insert sizes.
• Send playbook PDFs. Send your playbook or play wristbands in PDF format to anyone for viewing and printing.
• AirPrint. Print playbooks or quarterback wristbands directly to compatible printers.
• Design unlimited offensive & defensive plays. Have your full playbook at your fingertips & add new plays whenever inspiration strikes.
• Set up unlimited play categories that you define. Organize your plays for instant access to the right play for any situation.
• Create unlimited playbooks. Perfect for coaches who have multiple teams or want to keep a season-by-season playbook history.
• Set up custom Personnel Groups. Great for play-specific position assignments, depth charts and mass substitutions.
Flag Football Playmaker Viewer includes all of our free features plus the ability to import playbooks shared with you for viewing (but not editing) in Playmaker.
The applications Flag Football Playmaker HD was published
in the category Sports on 2011-12-24 and
was developed by TRUE.
The file size is 37.02 MB.
The current version is 4.0.13 and works well on
7.0 and high ios versions.
Preseason Bug Fixes:
• Fixed a layout error related to player names on PDFs.
• Solved an issue with login and password reset.
• Improved our share email validation.
• Other fixes and performance improvements.
I was looking for a way to create plays for a youth flag team. Once I watched the tutorials it made it pretty simple to customize plays. I would definitely recommend this app to others.
I was trying to find an app or program to create my flag football plays on. This app does everything I need plus more. So easy to use. It's simple and to the point. It could use a couple upgrades here and there but what app can't. I created the plays and printed them out to fit my teams wrist play books. Took my team to the next level. Worth the money to go PRO.
It sure has promise though. The patterns randomly disappear. That's frustrating when you are in the middle of coaching. I try restarting the app and my tablet but I never know when they will reappear. I would rate it 3 stars if that could get fixed. What it needs is the ability to illustrate patterns in two different colors from the same player. The printing and sharing works well.
I almost purchased the app but I double checked to make sure it was on android so my friends could access it but I couldn't find it. Edit-I ended up purchasing the app because there is very little options out there and I must say I'm very happy with the ability print out the plays for the QB wrist band. They have plenty of sizes to fit any wristband. Super easy to create formations/plays. Would recommend to everyone.
I've been using this app for 3 seasons now. Being able to share the playbook with coaches and players is a plus. I like being able to print out wristband sized play sheets for my QB and D play caller. Just makes the job of coaching easier.
I coach both the 8U and 12U age groups and the ability to show their names on positions is huge. We can focus practices on fundamentals and position group techniques and simply show the plays in the huddle.
Great app! I've been very pleased with the ease of use with this app. Just waiting for some things like block and release/Multiple Pitching
Searching a title like this, I was extorting some bad free app with pop up ads every 0.5 seconds, and terrible graphics with barely any options. But this... this is good
For flag football, I have always look for an app that would make entering my plays easy. In addition, I wanted to have something the kids could see easily on the iPad and that I could print as well. This app allows you to do that and whole lot more. Drawing plays is easy. Changing positions is easy. Duplicating plays is easy. The whole thing is just easy to use. Then you can mail yourself your playbook or send to your coaches. It allows you to print wrist plays for your kids and everything else. The only draw back is that the app is a little pricey but helk...these guys thought of everything and the app is well worth it.
Would be 5 stars if. You could share/print play notes at the bottom of each play.
This is simply a great, easy to use tool. This has made coaching my flag football team a lot easier. The developer has been extremely responsive to questions and suggestions. I would (and am) recommend this to anybody who is coaching as a must have tool.
This App works great but crashes every time I try to delete Pass Plays when trying to edit the Offensive Plays categories. I'm trying to do this because I'm unable to prioritize the categories list. S I was going to delete and then create new ones in the order I want. Not the best option, just the only one. If you guys could fix this, then this would be great. Would also like to have quarterback lines go squiggly in more then one direction to show a double fake, then pass.
My only suggestion is. That my team that I'm making arm bands for only needs 3 plays per row which would make a total of 6 plays on a wrist band play sheet. Could you make the possibility of having those 3 plays stretch across the play sheet, filling in all possible space rather than leaving that blank spot on the side? Till then 4 stars.
Looks good but missing notes pages with plays and I have not yet figured out how to add defensive players to my offensive plays to get placement just right. Get me that info or fix it and the money spent might be worth it.
Great app, but very expensive to upgrade to the pro version. The option of flipping a play is great, but one thing to help improve the app would be the ability to make an exact copy of a play. Then you could flip the play and save it in the opposite direction.
This app is great; I haven't found a better playbook app yet. But $15 for the full version is absurd! The free version does not give you enough options to use long-term, and the full verisimilitude is extremely overpriced. 99 cents, $1.99 I can see. But $15 is just ridiculous. Have a sale or something!
The app is great, but it would be nice when emailing or sharing plays to be able show/ print out the roster names and assignments for the various players both offense and defense. This is baffling to me, but it's still a nice app. Use it for 8 year olds and they love it!
All it is missing is animation. There should be a preview mode to show how the plays should be ran. That would take this app over the top.
Great app, but keep going. So much more you could including curved lines, iCloud or Dropbox sync for multiple device sync, multiple templates to save, ability to copy or duplicate plays, reverse plays without flipping positions (e.g. wide receivers), more print options, more share options, etc, etc. Love the app, but would love to see more.