‘The fastest way to audit on the go’
Site Audit Pro makes auditing simple. Record issues, take photos, add assignees and share customisable reports easier and faster than ever before.
Site Audit Pro helps over 40,000 businesses worldwide improve their productivity by making audits and inspections quicker to carry out and easier to manage. Whether performing a safety inspection, snagging issues, creating a punch list, or providing a quotation, Site Audit Pro will help you collate and share your findings on the go with customised reports to add a personal and professional touch.
- Record issues with a photo, add a title, assignee and comments.
- Annotate photos to highlight important information.
- Organise issues into projects, adding site and client details specific to each project.
- Share a professional audit report instantly, without the need to head back to the office. Share your reports as a PDF via email, Dropbox, iTunes file sharing and more.
- Print reports in an instant with AirPrint support
Customise Site Audit Pro for you or your business:
- Add personal details to your reports; include company name, logo, auditor name and signature.
- Change the content to reflect your industry. Instead of ‘Identified 12 issues’, why not use ‘Found 12 problems’ or ‘Examined 12 properties’? Site Audit Pro is adaptable to a number of industries.
- Choose from and customise a range of 8 professional report designs.
Site Audit Pro is great for:
- Punchlists / Punch Lists
- Site Walks
And so much more, whenever you need to capture and report important data, choose Site Audit Pro.
Download Site Audit Pro today to save time, improve productivity and make audits and inspections organised and hassle-free.
The applications Site Audit Pro was published
in the category Productivity on 2011-04-26 and
was developed by Veam Studios Ltd.
The file size is 51.95 MB.
The current version is 5.7.6 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
What's New in 5.7.6
• Changed report timestamps slightly to make them easier to see on light photos.
• Pasting large blocks of text into the issue comments field should no longer cause some of the text to be hidden.
What's New in 5.7.5
• Timestamps will now work correctly when adding multiple photos at once.
• Selecting a photo from the photo library will no longer duplicate that photo when ‘Save Photos to Camera Roll’ is enabled.
What's New in 5.7.4
• New issues are now selected automatically.
• Reports generated with the photographic theme sometimes had incorrect photo sizes.
• Various minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
What's New in 5.7.3
• A crash when changing issue comments.
• App settings were not saving for some users.
• Duplicating projects was not working as expected.
• Report cover photo was not saving correctly.
What's New in 5.7.2:
• A crash when updating issue info in split view on an iPad.
• Larger text sizes should now display correctly.
• Projects weren't displaying for some users.
What's New in 5.7.1:
• An issue with 5.7 update that sometimes caused a crash when opening Site Audit Pro.
What's New in 5.7:
We've been working on some updates and thought we would share what's changed. This update prepares the app for future additions like text annotations and multiple images per issue so stay tuned!
• We have a new design that should make it faster for you to create and share reports!
• You now have the option to no longer crop images to square. Find this in Settings > General > Use Square Images.
• Apple Pencil support for better Signatures.
• Duplicate Project - now you can make a copy of an existing project. This allows the same functionality as "Save As..."
• A bug when "Create from Existing" where reselecting "Create New Project" would not clear the copied projects title.
• Not all images from your Photo Library were showing when adding multiple issues at once.
• Signature looked distorted when previewing.
• Date Format was being hard coded in some areas of the app.
-Excellent App; my only issues are you cannot magnify photos, and photos are saved in app and do not go to iCloud. Fantastic app otherwise
Great app for multi unit folks. Great for the visual learners with the pictures.
Enjoy using it. Would be cool if it had some different pre loaded inspection check lists ex: Construction, warehouse, industrial, factory etc... Compiles a simple to use, great info report!
Efficient app to capture big and small projects
This is a time saving organizing app!! I am a commercial property manager and this app is awesome! I highly recommend this !!
I use this almost on a daily. I manage over 400 units and use this for daily property walks as well as any move out pictures. I love that it creates a report that is very professional.
Great app. I use it all the time.
Excellent app for punchlist.
Needs some work but overall a really useful tool.
I love this app. It's simple and sweet. I would like to see a desktop version.
Site Audit Pro is an app designed for making inspections, audits or reports & managing them right on the go
It app works pretty good and a couple of colleagues also use it. I would like to be able to assign more pics to a single issue. I use the app for site surveys pre-proposal and sometimes send the report to my customers. I have been in contact with their tech support & they are open to suggestions/input which is good.
Several people at our environmental consulting firm use this App every day and find it to be incredibly useful. Updates have been plentiful and they have taken user's advice in making quality additions to the program. Highly recommended as a professional product.
I wish I could save my own templates.
Overall app is Great. Needs the ability to create a template to be utilized over and over. This standardization is key to a consistent audit report.
Downloaded and reinstalled does not work
I found this app to be perfect for my work. It's quick, efficient and creates a professional looking report. There are a couple of things that would be nice to add. One being a job daily log page. For me, it would then be the perfect all around app for my work and eliminate the need for any others.
As a Property Manager with over 30 properties, property inspections are always a headache! This app makes the process of completing property inspections much more simple. My favorite feature is that it creates a report for you directly from the pictures and notes you take. Huge time saver!
The app is simple to use. However, several features are missing so that I can't use it more fully. The primary one would be a report 'save as' feature. It would be great to use the last report, add to it and subtract from it, and then re- save it while maintaining the old report. Would cut my job in half and allow me to use the app for more things. An option to select layout would be Ok. But better would be to allow the simple choice for each report of 1-4 photos per page. It used to be 4, now it is three. Some reports, you want your photos large. Others, they are more just reminders and can be smaller. My primary reports I have to do the old way: photos, import into Word and then add commentary and arrows. Mostly 2 photos per page. Sometimes 4. It varies. I think it would be easy for this app to do, even on a page by page basis. But the 'save as' is key. This is an update to above. Since we have been using the app, approximately 1+ years, great improvements have been made. For what I use it for, the only other useful feature that I can think of right now is to be able to select and import multiple photos at once, rather than one by one and a "Save As" feature. Right now I just overwrite my old reports and then email myself the PDF so I can keep a snapshot.
I find this app to be especially useful when dealing with out-of-town clients. I can photograph an item of interest, write a notes about the item and annotate the photos to highlight what I'm talking about. The client gets immediate knowledge of the situation and can therefore make an educated decision concerning the issue. Saves them a trip to the job site which sometimes can be hours or days away. Produces a nice clean report to send with my estimates on new work as well.