AN OSCAR WORTHY APP - 8mm was used by director Malik Bendjelloul in his Oscar-winning film "Searching for Sugar Man"!
The original retro film camera used by millions of users.
8mm Vintage Camera captures the beauty and magic of old school vintage movies right through your viewfinder. Dust and scratches, retro colors, flickering, light leaks, even frame shakes, all can be instantly added with a single tap of the finger.
RECORD VIDEOS WITH SOPHISTICATED LIVE EFFECTS
• Total live view of the effects. What you see in the viewfinder is what you get.
• Support up to 4K HD recording with real time video effects.
INSTANTLY SWITCH EFFECTS FOR 70 DIFFERENT LOOKS
• 8 Lenses: Super 8, 16mm, Clear, Flickering Frame, Spotlight, Light Leak, Color Fringing and Classic.
• 13 Retro & Aged Films: 1920, Noir, 60s, 70s, Sakura, XPro, Siena, Pela, Indigo, Tuscan, Two-Color, 2-Strip and 3-X.
• Jitter Button to imitate frame shakes of real 8mm projectors.
• Sound Switch to add projector sound for extra authenticity or mute the video for a silent movie effect.
APPLY EFFECTS TO EXISTING VIDEOS
• Apply and adjust effects while playing a video from Photo library.
CREATE PRO-QUALITY MOVIES FROM 8MM CLIPS
• Choose from 5 unique themes with matching titles, transitions & music. Free themes: Minimalism, Elegant. In-App Purchase themes: Silent Film, Countdown, Light Leak.
• Add soundtrack from iTunes library.
The applications 8mm Vintage Camera was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2010-12-23 and
was developed by NEXVIO INC..
The file size is 28.78 MB.
The current version is 3.0 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
• 8mm Vintage Camera is now an universal app that supports both iPhone and iPad
• Supports video zoom
• A new 16mm style frame
• A new film: 3-X inspired by retro black and white reversal film
Such a great app!
I like this app. I want to change frame rate to 18FPS but it’s not possible
Great app but I would love to be able to take a single photo rather than videos.
this is the best app i have ever used in video thanks for making it \
This is so cool. I can't help but use Fortunate son in all my clips, it just fits so well. Great work people.
Wonderful app with great filters! Lets go Time-travel!!
Ouch the new icon!
The app doesn't have advanced camera controls like exposure lock and focus lock. I also have to buy the app twice for both iPhone and iPad, even though they are exactly the same thing.
Makes my work look great even if I am a goof with cameras
Pretty good. Like the variety of film and lens effects. Needs an option to shoot 18fps though to really sell the look. If it had that, 5 stars.
This is as good as it gets
Brilliant app I use it to put My animations in black and white But not as good as animation Studio but still good
I've shot on 8 mm and 16 mm and this is a lot easier and less expensive and still very effective.
I use Sony Vegas Pro (worth hundreds of euro) and I'm trying to add vintage effects to a video I'm working on right now, but it can't get anywhere near this app. Excellent job buy the developers.
Love it, offers me loads of new ideas for my movie making.
The camera is great but I would like it if it could take pictures. Please update and when you do I will give the fifth star.
Great camera works very well giving a retro feel to my clips 5*****
Shoots authentic looking 8mm footage as you record! It's 8mm so it's not widescreen, just so you know.
Yeah Tis very vintage.. But the sound is out of sync..which I find quite annoying because it bothers people I show vids to.... It's very obvious and hard to get away from... The sound is out if sync.... Maybe that's vintage .. I don't think so... I can't use it cause if this.... What's the point.... Eight weeks later, no update, so , I'm using an app called videofix , that gives cool effects , and preserves the audio, think I'll stick with that one.