Cast your line, reach the depths and catch as many fish as you can on your way up! Upgrade your gear to catch more fish and to dive deeper, make rare finds and discover new species!
Go Fish! features:
- Simple and addictive gameplay: Tap, cast down and catch as many fish as you can!
- Upgrade your net to grab more fish and to reach deeper depths!
- The old fisherman will continue to earn money for you when you’re away!
Can you discover the mysteries that lie in the ocean? Go Fish!
Go Fish! VIP Membership access offers a weekly subscription, you have a 3 day FREE trial period, after which you will be charged $6.49 weekly. After buying this subscription, you will unlock an exclusive pirate skin for your fisherman, the revenue doubling Golden Hook and remove non-optional ads. This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal.
The prices notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
- The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
- The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user's account settings after purchase in the store
- No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
- In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
For more info, visit: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT207865
The applications Go Fish! was published in the category Games on 2018-07-28 and was developed by Kwalee. The file size is 104.57 MB. The current version is 1.1.9 and works well on 10.0 and high ios versions.
+ Bug fixes and improvements to keep you fishing!
I like the game, but there’s one thing I don’t enjoy. The ads. There are way to many, and it making me want to delete it. I was playing it with iTunes on and every ad that came it would stop my music and i would have to start it again. And I get like 2 ads every minute! If you want more 5 star reviews, decrease in the ads.
So I spent 3 dollars to buy the “No Ads” thing but it totally ripped me off!!! There is still as many ads as there was originally!! It’s basically like throwing 3 dollars into the trash!!! I’m disappointed...
When I make my titles I make shure its what I think about a game or app. And I do think it is fun but after 15-20 minutes I think (in my own opinion) that it gets boring. All you do is tap tap tap. I like excitement, a bold pop of fun. This is a little too dull for me. And when it updates all it says is “bug fixes to keep you fishing!” Make more “exciting” updates. Add mini games or something to make the game a little more fun!! Thanks for reading and please make a little fun.🐠 And......ADDS!!! Why are there all the adds? When you play one round there’s one add! 1 round=1 add! It should be 20 rounds=1 add. Yep... I look at reviews and EVERYONE says there’s to many adds! The reviews are sooo bad because adds. I know you get payed but you need more customer service with adds. If the adds don’t change soon I’ll delete the game!
It’s just like so Gucci bro
I love this app but needs more features and needs to be harder plus needs more fish
This is a great game. Me and my other siblings are so addicted to it!!!
I cannot even play this game because there is an AD every other time I cast, and its the long ads where you have to participate. Hate it.
I just paid the $3.99 to get no ads for my kids to play this and guess what? Still ads.
This is a really good game! But, as I got further into the game, t started to get really glitchy and buggy. It will freeze in-game and kick me out of the app. When I enter the game again, I would lose progress. I would lose money, some amount of meters in the water, and sometimes lose the fish I discover in the water. Please fix this in a update.
This game is awesome but I need more money