5K Runner: 0 to 5K Run Trainer, Couch potato to 5K App Description & Overview
- The OFFICIAL 5K Runner® 0-5K training app.
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Get in shape and lose weight in 8 weeks
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others…
- 8 Weeks, 3 Times a week, 30 Minutes a day
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
Simply Gets Results
◉ The most effective 0 to 5K app
◉ Nothing to learn. Just press start
◉ Excellent for Weight Loss
● All Features fully enabled, and no ads
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: [email protected]
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
The Free Version
- Program includes the first four runs
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which enables content/workouts
- Subscription options are monthly ($2.99/month)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
--- CONTACT US ---
Dear customers, we are here for you!
- iOS 10 updates
Do you like 5K Runner: 0 to 5K Run Trainer, Couch potato to 5K apps? Please share!
5K Runner: 0 to 5K Run Trainer, Couch potato to 5K App Tips & Tricks
5K Runner: 0 to 5K Run Trainer, Couch potato to 5K Screenshots
5K Runner: 0 to 5K Run Trainer, Couch potato to 5K Video
5K Runner: 0 to 5K Run Trainer, Couch potato to 5K Reviews
Been saying I'd start Running
My cardio has been way behind from where I was, this app makes getting back into it a breeze. Just hit start and get moving and the app tells you what to do from there. Easy to use and very straight forward.
Great way to start a 5k
Love it!! Help me keep track of my routine!!
Great running app!
I love this app. The fairly easy build makes running much more enjoyable!
By Nikki Wannabe Minaj
Easy to use and a joy to use.
Only have used it once so far, but I loved it! It talked to me so I didn't have to keep track of the intervals myself and even said an encouraging word occasionally.
I love this app and I hate running. This is the only thing giving me hope to finally run a 5k
Love the app, super easy to use and the cues are clear!
By RN MJ
I have 3 weeks and 6 days to prepare for my first 5k this year. I am 60 in August so I hope to finish in 45 minutes at least! Thank you for helping to keep me on track.
Best Running App
I was not able to do a simple jog without loosing my breath. After using the app I can run for long periods of time and breath normal at the same time. I am in love with us app. Thank You!
Very nice app never lets you quit
This is a great tool to get yourself off the couch and outside to start your running plan! Thumbs up!
Awesome weight loss tool
By Dr. Gee
I love it. Helping me achieve my goals