Cloud Music - Offline Mp3 Music Audio Player App Description & Overview
Import your favorite Mp3 Music to your drives and listen anytime anywhere! Play OFFLINE, No LIMITS!
Cloud Music Player allows you to play music according to your will and gives you a simple and clean interface to play songs on your device.
-Import music from all popular cloud services - Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or From your Computer.
- Full-featured music player
- Start listening in one tap
- Background play supports
- Create and manage playlists
- Shuffle and repeat playlists
- Lockscreen control support
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
We offer 2 auto-renewing subscription option:
- Subscriptions are from $4.99 USD monthly with 7 days free trial and $1.99 USD weekly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/ unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Do you like Cloud Music - Offline Mp3 Music Audio Player apps? Please share!
Cloud Music - Offline Mp3 Music Audio Player App Tips & Tricks
Cloud Music - Offline Mp3 Music Audio Player Screenshots
Cloud Music - Offline Mp3 Music Audio Player Video
Cloud Music - Offline Mp3 Music Audio Player Reviews
Another app that just wants your wallet why can't there be another good music app
With no internet
PLEASE FIX THE THUMBNAIL PROBLEM
Can you please fix the problem it is so annoying and I would appreciate if you fixed it. Also if you do update the app please fix the problem with the thumbnails. If you do I will review it with 5 stars.
I love this app
Couldn't find songs
I couldn't find any of the songs that I like. And I listen to some pretty current songs. I wouldn't recommend this app to any of my friends.
I like it
IP Address is crap
You can't even use the IP address for this site! 😡
I'm trying to import music onto the iPhone from my Samsung tablet and it's not working... any advise?? I created a folder for the album, it shows the album but no folder. Is the iPhone blocking the music from importing?
This app is pretty good. I only use it offline when I'm in school. Although for some reason the thumbnail won't change. It's the same one for every song. And this happened after the update. It's not even from any of my songs. It's some band I've never heard of. Other then that, good app to listen to music offline. Ads do get pretty annoying when downloading songs but no big deal.
ADS, ADS, AND MORE ADS
The minute I got into this app and went to search for a song, I got an ad after an ad after an ad and I couldn't even search for a song for like ten minutes of this! If I could give this no stars I would
Never Heard Of Green Day
By Sweeney Ames
I searched for Green Day (one of the best bands I know) and the results I got were nonsense. Who has never heard of Green Day?
It 'seems garbage!!!
It tri mak mi pai and i is liek no ser