Turn your smartphone into a real hair trimmer / clipper / razor now!
This is one of the most realistic apps of its kind, perfect for jokes and entertaining children simulating a real hair trimmer, clipper or shaver.
- High quality sounds that change when moving the device near someone's head.(Recorded from a real razor)
- Vibration to imitate a real clipper / razor.
- Proximity sensor for a more realistic experience.
How to use it:
1) Turn on the razor / clipper by tapping on it, it will start to vibrate and make noise (if it doesn't sound, try turning up the volume of the device).
2) Get the device screen close to the head of the victim and the sound will change, creating the illusion that you are actually cutting hair.
3) When you want to stop the razor , just touch the screen again and the haircut will be over (The image of the clipper will change to show you that now it's off).
Whether you want to play a prank on your friends or if you just want to have a good time, Real Razor will provide you loads of fun and a whole new experience using the
newest features of your device.
This app is so real that you might get bald!
This application will be updated on a regular basis to bring users the most realistic and satisfying experience possible.
Any questions or suggestions will be answered as soon as possible.
The applications Real Razor (Prank) was published
in the category Entertainment on 2014-08-26 and
was developed by Inigo Mato.
The file size is 30.92 MB.
The current version is 2.1.2 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
• Fixed bugs
• Added more bugs to fix later
No sound what a fake app
Doesn’t sound real whatsoever. Don’t waste your time
AND YOU CALL YOURSELVES #1 RAZOR APP. 😂😂😂
Not happy with this App, doesn’t even sound like a razor...
Omg it doesn't even sound real
Well... It didn't work, or do anything at all
I was just looking for a cheeky game for my 3 young boys to play and I stumbled across this one. I am very disappoint because I don't think that enough effort was put into the the sound features of the magnificent beast that is the electric razor. I would recommend you do not telecharge this functionally tool as it is quite disgustingly bad.
A cheap shot at making a crappy app filled with ads.
Doesn't sound real at all