JELLIES! [Games] App Description & Overview
A handcrafted game about catching jellies!
NOTICE: iPod Touch 4G is not supported.
“JELLIES! is an adorable little color-matching puzzle game with a fantastic style and an interesting arcade-like twist.” — PocketGamer UK
“I’m loving Jellies! I’m a sucker for these types of games, and I’ve been enamored with the charming visuals, soothing soundtrack, and simple, yet challenging, gameplay that will require your best color-linking skills.” — AppAdvice
“Jellies is an entertaining matching fest with numerous unique twists that is a should buy.” — Apple'N'Apps
“Simple yet surprisingly entertaining in short bursts, this is a Match-3 game worth looking at.” — 148Apps
Join Bob the Fisherman as he traverses the high seas, navigates through arctic glaciers and plunges beyond the ocean depths as he embarks on a heroic quest to find his fingers from the wicked jellies that have bitten them off!
The goal is simple: catch as many Jellies as possible in 60 seconds to get your fingers back! Stockpile Jellies to earn power-ups to boost your score and time!
- ENJOY beautiful minimalistic art design and original music design from Acid Pop
- CHALLENGE your friends and the world on global leaderboards
- RIDICULOUS dialogue and characters, from the likes of Bob, Mr. Seagull and Jellies
- VIEW your journey through the lens of InstaBob, the only social network of one man deprived of fingers
- UNLOCK achievements and partake in Missions to speed up your progress and get great stuff
- COMBO your way to victory and become a Jellies master in this easy-to-learn but hard to master feature
Timed — Connect as many same-colored Jellies as you can in 60 seconds. Create combos to increase your score and extend your time!
Multiplayer (NEW) — Play online with real people, level up and upgrade your power-ups.
Endless — Relax, play and catch Jellies at your leisure.
Please note: Jellies allows players to purchase items in game for real money. Just disable in app purchases on your device if you don't want to use this feature.
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you. You can reach us at: email@example.com