With Weather Live゜, planning your day-to-day activities is easier than ever before: simply choose the weather parameters you want to track, which layout you prefer, and view your customized weather forecast! Feast your eyes on the breathtaking weather backgrounds that make the forecast as visual as nature itself.
WEATHER AT A GLANCE
- Accurate 24-hour and 7-day forecasts and local time for multiple locations all over the world;
- Animated weather scenes reflecting weather conditions;
- Bad weather warnings and alerts to give you a heads up about severe weather in your area;
- Adjustable weather layouts — choose which weather parameters you’d like to see first;
- Daily weather reports with important information.
- Today's Min, Max and "Feels Like" temperature;
- Pressure in inches, mm, kPa or mbar;
- Precipitation and humidity info;
- Wind speed and direction;
- Sunrise/Sunset and Moonrise/Moonset time;
- Golden hour and Blue hour;
- UV and Visibility details;
- Dew Point info;
- Wind Chill;
- Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers;
- 12 or 24-hour time format.
SIMPLICITY OF USE
- Useful weather widget: choose a detailed or compact view and enjoy quick access to your forecast;
- Handy Apple Watch app: view the current weather conditions and the forecast for the coming hours right on your watch face.
Get Weather Live゜and be prepared for any weather!
Please note that some supplementary features in the basic (free) version are subject to limitations (ex. UV index, Sun and Moon, Visibility, etc.). These limitations are also subject to change.
Get Weather Live Premium:
- 14-day hourly forecast;
- Interactive weather maps;
- Hurricane Tracker;
- Ad-free experience.
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-week Subscription with a 3-day Trial (2.99 USD)
* 1-month Subscription with a 3-day Trial (5.99 USD)
* 1-year Subscription (19.99 USD)
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
The applications Weather Live゜ was published
in the category Weather on 2013-11-26 and
was developed by Apalon Apps.
The file size is 145.15 MB.
The current version is 6.5 and works well on
9.3 and high ios versions.
- Meet the brand-new Precipitation Forecast Map. View the animated precipitation forecast for the next 24 hrs right on the map, with bright colors showing different precipitation types. Track weather changes down to every 15 minutes for the next few hours and plan your day wisely! Available for Pro users.
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via [email protected]
If I wanted add ones I’d get them. Stop popping them up every time I touch something.
This is the best weather app I have ever used. I’ve tried them all and none of them are as good as this one.
I absolutely depends off of you guys when I have to go out !!!
App is unusable unless you pay skip it
Not very accurate! About rain fall and temperatures to general. Two days now it has been 35C and you are trying to tell me it was 23 and then 30.
the ability to send a report has vanished in lieu of many more ads- report shows no sign of precipitation yet it has been raining for 3 hours already. rather have no report than a wrong report.
I don’t know why there are so many positive reviews, but this app is never on point. When it’s raining outside it shows that it’s sunny. And when it’s actually sunny, it’s actually raining with thunderstorms. So backwards. I have location on and everything. It’s just not useful to me. As of right now while I’m writing this review, it says it’s light patchy rain with thunder. It’s partly cloudy outside. I mean WTH... ? I just went back to The Weather Channel. Not as pretty but way more accurate.
I signed up for a year subscription to this app today and am so disappointed I did. I wish I could switch my subscription to another of this developers apps that might be a little more accurate. At one point we were in the middle of a severe thunderstorm and the app is showing chance of rain zero. It gave the temperature as 94 with a heat index of 100 and the temperature had dropped to 68 degrees. A totally useless app for me and a big waste of money!
Find different and excellent
Love the accuracy
The current temperature is out by 11C this morning. Often the current weather conditions are very wrong.
As far as l am concerned l feel that a weather report every 5 or 15minutes duration is not required considering one can access your App at anytime for a check. The constant alert is annoying. How about a contact about every hour or so, unless there is a serious emergency. Thanks. For your consideration.
It’s good you can see the temperature of any place in the world and temperature in any upcoming days
Accurate & very easy to use
Had it for over a year and rely on it! Looks great and is accurate.
This app is so often wrong it’s ridiculous!!!
I use this extremely accurate weather App for outside use for painting and for gardening with spraying for weeds etc.
Quite accurate as weather predicting goes. Use it every day for several locations. Supplies me with more than enough to be well prepared for local, travelling, and fishing.
Looks very nice, but weather reports in Melbourne AU are not accurate. Out by a few degrees and not registering rain. Radar is far from honest too. Bummer as the UI is exceptional
All of the weather is wrong and it can’t tell u what it is gonna be in a couple days this thing is horrible
I like this app for its accurate reliability
Weather app is an excellent on demand source to check weather co dictions for daily plans. Easy to read and use and allows you to send real time weather in your area.
When I use the map it always turns into an ad. So it useless.
Give a great heads up pretty Accurate
The app says we are having a torrential rain storm. No, we are not. We have hazy sunny skies.
I really like this app. I would say it’s pretty accurate. My husband even got it too. When it says it’s going to rain in our area, it rains. LOL It tells you the hurricanes that are brewing, wind speed, humidity level, etc... I’ve had it for a few months and probably will keep it.
Usually very good! Accurate most of the time. I use the Sun & Moon daily so please don’t take it off😊 Thank You.
The trial version is all but unusable due to constant adds @ full and 1/2 screen. The app may be ok but I can’t tell you for sure. I am sure that I am not willing to wade through all the adds. To bad they don’t give you a decent trial period to find out if it’s what I am looking for in a weather app. For me I’m out, time to uninstall.
Great app could be a bit more detailed
I tried trial from Instagram add! I deleted app thinking i would not get charged before the trial period was up but no I still got charged over €6. Finding your subscriptions in iTunes is a pain too! Look on you tube for how to delete. Very disappointed I got charged for this without being asked to when trial was up! 😡
Excellent spot on
Disappointing app at times , like today it’s raining and the app has 0% chance of precipitation on its dashboard , after frequent updating it’s still way out even to be any way close to the weather forecast . Annoying to depend on the app and to find it’s the opposite . I guess look for other apps and experiment away .
I love this app
It's confusing for the user, automatically subscribes to annual membership. It will take money even after you delete the app. There are lot of free weather apps out there
Very deceiving app - you hit subscribe very easily as it’s loading and it automatically takes money each week via your Apple account (no cc details required to be input). €2.99 min each week.
Introductory Offer Free for 3 days Subscription Price €2.99 every week
DOWNLOADERS BEWARE- I’m seconding the first review. This app is a scam, I just seen a €2.99 iTunes deduction on my bank statement went to my iTunes statement to find this app charged me? I downloaded it one night last week and deleted it the next morning because I received approx 10 notifications about hurricane updates. I live in Ireland and we have no hurricanes. I expect a refund ASAP or I will be taking this further. I never clicked subscribe to premium because frankly I would not pay €2.99 a week when google is free.
Didn’t know I was being charged for this app for ages deleted it and I am still being charged why ?