Kinedu provides 1600+ fun and age-based developmental activities to do with your baby from 0-4-year-old as well as help you understand your child's developmental milestones.
From pregnancy through newborn to toddler, Kinedu will help you teach your child the skills he or she will need at the right time. Each day, you’ll find new ideas on early stimulation activities that are personalized to your baby's age and needs.
• Kinedu’s Early Childhood Assessment developed with the help of Stanford Professor of Psychology, Michael Frank Ph.D.
•Personalized daily activity plan with fun-filled activities tailored to your baby’s needs – not the “average” child.
• Progress results with percentiles for every skill, see how the child is doing compared to other children his or her age.
• Learn the science behind each milestone, which ones your baby should be accomplishing based on his or her age and the activities you can do to reach them.
• A catalog of over 1,600 video activities for different skills by developmental area, as well as the baby's age.
• 450+ articles and slideshows written by our education specialists.
• Invite unlimited family members or your nanny to your account.
• Pregnancy Plan: activities and articles.
Created by experts in child development, Kinedu gives you personalized activity plans, milestone information, health-related articles, and play activities plus parenting tips to create a solid foundation for your newborn baby's development. Each activity is accompanied by an easy-to-follow short video. If you are pregnant, Kinedu will guide you through your pregnancy day-by-day.
Your child's growth develops at his or her own pace, which is why the personalization of daily video activity sets keeps getting more challenging as they grow from newborn into toddler and beyond. Your plan will be set-up to teach the right skills at the right time, taking into account your baby’s sensitive developmental periods. Kinedu works on four growth areas – including cognitive, linguistic, physical, as well as social and emotional development. The activities recommended are based on the child's development by fun short videos that model each activity and teach your child through play.
Download Kinedu today and discover fun and age-appropriate developmental activities to entertain and encourage your baby's development!
Kinedu can be downloaded for FREE. Our free version allows you to use our app and to create a profile for your baby, personalize his or her plan with our milestone assessment, access to a few sample activities, milestone checklist, and other developmental information.
If you choose to become a premium member, you will unlock 1,600+ early developmental activities, the catalog section, access to detailed progress reports, add family members or your nanny, and add up to 5 babies to your account. You can become a Premium member through:
- You can subscribe to Kinedu as a premium member through a monthly (1-month), auto-renewing in-app subscription. You can also subscribe to Kinedu through a yearly (1-year) auto-renewing in-app subscription, or a Lifetime subscription (one-time payment).
- The Monthly subscription is priced at $9.99 USD or it's equivalent in local currency.
-The Yearly subscription is priced at $89.99 USD or it's equivalent in local currency
-The Lifetime subscription is priced at $149.99 USD or it's equivalent in local currency
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
The applications Kinedu: Baby Development App was published
in the category Education on 2013-11-15 and
was developed by Kinedu.
The file size is 282.00 MB.
The current version is 5.14.0 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
• Redesign of the activity, article, and slideshow cards in the Daily Activity Plan to give you more visibility of the different actions available: download activity, change activity, and complete activity.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Love Kinedu? Rate us! Your feedback helps us make Kinedu even better for you!
Questions? Please send us an email to [email protected] - we are happy to help :)
They bill you $59.99 beware of that before you download the app.
I bought the subscription when it was on sale for $39.99. I noticed that I was charged twice for this app. One charge for $39.99 and one charge for $59. I co texted apple support to remove the $59 charge but now I have no access to the full subscription but Im still subscribed! This is a pretty pricey subscription to begin with but it’s not worth it if there are this many issues. Please resolve ASAP.
I think I will be deleting the app. It’s not worth it anymore. You took away one of the 2 free activities I get everyday. And the ONE I still get is basically repeating activities we have already done or my son has already mastered. It’s just not worth the space it’s taking up on my phone.
After 6 months, I have not received any monthly communication from Kinedu, whereas I have paid for 12 months
Great app with a great improvement this last version.
I may hang this as my baby gets older, but for now, the app isn’t really providing anything that I am not already doing. Not worth the cost at this point.
I already have the lifetime subscription, I love the app but seeing ads about the anual subscription all the time makes me wonder if past customers are not appreciated anymore.
I downloaded it to try but I accidentally got the subscription because I had my thumbprint buy on. There’s no way to contact someone to get refunded. That’s just ridiculous.
I was really excited to see some videos and articles about development that pertained to where my daughter is in her development. I went through the assessment of my baby and realized I couldn’t see very many videos without paying $40 for the annual fee, and it was “65%” off. I could see paying a few bucks, but $40 is a little ridiculous!! As a new mother, I have questions and LOVE to research different topics. Stinks that I wasted my time!!
I really like this app! Pretty interesting!