Unleash your baby's development with Kinedu: Kinedu provides parents 1600+ fun and age-appropriate developmental activities to do with their 0-4-year-old baby and helps them understand their child's developmental milestones through our FREE developmental assessment, developed with help from experts at Stanford University.
From pregnancy through newborn to toddler, Kinedu will help you teach your child the skills he or she will need at the right time. Every day, you’ll find new ideas on early stimulation activities that are personalized to your baby's age and needs. You can also add your partner or any caregiver to your account!
• Kinedu’s FREE Early Childhood Assessment developed with the help of Stanford Professor of Psychology, Michael Frank Ph.D.
•Personalized daily activity plan with fun-filled activities tailored to your baby’s needs – not just the “average” child.
• Progress results with percentiles for every skill, see how the child is doing compared to other children his or her age.
• Learn the science behind each milestone, which ones your baby should be accomplishing based on his or her age and the activities you can do to reach them.
• A catalog of over 1,600 video activities for different skills by developmental area, as well as the baby's age.
• 450+ articles and slideshows written by our education specialists.
• Invite unlimited family members or your nanny to your account.
• Pregnancy Plan: activities and articles.
Created by experts in child development, Kinedu gives you personalized activity plans, milestone information, health-related articles, and play activities plus parenting tips to create a solid foundation for your newborn baby's development starting from before birth and going until your baby is 4 years old. Each activity is accompanied by an easy-to-follow short video.
Each baby develops at their own pace, which is why the personalization of daily video activity sets keeps getting more challenging as they grow from newborn to toddler and beyond. Our activities will be set-up to teach the right skills at the right time, taking into account your baby’s sensitive developmental periods. Kinedu works in four areas – cognitive, linguistic, physical, as well as social and emotional development. Our recommendations are based on your baby's development and show fun short videos that model each activity and teach your child through play
Download Kinedu today and discover fun and age-appropriate developmental activities to entertain and unleash your baby's development!
Kinedu can be downloaded for FREE. Our free version allows you to use our app and to create a profile for your baby, personalize his or her plan with our milestone assessment, access to a few sample activities, milestone checklist, and other developmental information.
If you choose to become a premium member, you will unlock 1,600+ early developmental activities, the catalog section, access to detailed progress reports, add family members or your nanny, and add up to 5 babies to your account. You can become a Premium member through:
- You can subscribe to Kinedu as a premium member through a monthly (1-month),6 months, or a year through auto-renewing in-app subscription.
- The Monthly subscription is priced at $14.99 USD or it's equivalent in local currency.
-The Yearly subscription is priced at $89.99 USD or it's equivalent in local currency
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The Lifetime subscription is priced at $89.99 USD or it's equivalent in local currency
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
The applications Kinedu: Baby Development App was published
in the category Education on 2013-11-15 and
was developed by Kinedu.
This application file size is 786.28 MB. Kinedu: Baby Development App current version is 5.23.0 and works well on
IOS 11.0 and high versions.
Thank you for using Kinedu! We update the app regularly to improve your experience.
This version includes:
•A totally redesigned Initial Assessment that makes it easier for you to understand your baby’s progress for each developmental area and skill. Plus, you’ll get to share the results with your friends and family via message or email
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Love Kinedu? Rate us! Your feedback helps us make Kinedu even better for you!
Questions? Please send us an email to [email protected] - we’re happy to help :)