Turn your iPhone into an MPC with more than 600 samples, 47 editable programs, 80 editable sequences, and iconic MPC workflow.
Need help? Have an issue or question? Please email us at [email protected]
iMPC brings the look and feel of the classic Akai Pro MPC to your iPhone. iMPC includes everything you need to create a beat quickly and easily. With features including built-in effects, plus the ability to create new sequences and record and overdub beats, the possibilities are endless. The app’s built-in sampler can record samples three different ways: using the mic on the iPhone, using the line input on the iPhone, or using the multi-touch turntable interface in iMPC to record samples directly from iTunes or other music libraries.
- Exclusive iMPC sound set and classic Akai Professional sound library
- "3D Perform" controls -- use your iPhone's motion sensors to control parameters
- Export tracks to MPC Software for use with MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio
- Share on SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or export to your computer
- 16 Levels mode: 16 levels of attack, velocity, length, and tuning
- Note Variation slider: adjust attack, velocity, length, and tuning as you play
- Trim and categorize samples, undo takes and erase samples
- Create new sequences, record and overdub beats
- Live Sequence queuing for real-time performance and playback
- Simple drag and drop program creation
- Effects include delay, bit crusher, master compressor/limiter
- Time correct: 1/8 note - 1/32T with variable swing
- Note Repeat: 1/8 note - 1/32T timing, with latch
- AudioCopy beats and sequences to compatible apps
- AudioPaste samples from hundreds of compatible apps
The applications iMPC for iPhone was published
in the category Music on 2013-08-01 and
was developed by Akai Professional.
The file size is 78.71 MB.
The current version is 1.4.7 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
Here are the fixes included in this update. Please let us know if you have any questions by emailing directly at [email protected] :)
- Fix pitch/tempo bug for newer iPhones that don't have headphone jacks
- Interface changes accomodate newer iPhones that don't have home buttons
- Better Bluetooth audio support
- Updated UI support, including...
- Added iMPC Pro 2 in the left hand menu
- Moved transport control from swipe up bottom into main UI
- Removed swipe up from bottom gestures throughout app
I have iPhone 7plus and the pads seconds off. I want my money back.
I experience stuttering and sometimes even missing audio while exporting loops to audio copy. Exporting needs a fix, but other than that, solid app.
Since update the inter app sampling/recording function is no longer working. iPhone 6 Plus. iOS version 10.2.1. Reinstalled, still no go.
No sound comes out on my 5s and everything is working as it should sound is on and volume is up.. Want my money back or fixed asap!
I love that the MPC is on the iPhone. This app does everything that a MPC 2000 did, at a fraction of the price.
No sound for iPhone 5S!
With impc I was able to show my son, he is 9 and has developed an interest in making music, how you can sample various instruments and create kits that can be used to make beats. It was a really cool experience and impc made it really easy to demonstrate the process for him. I was going to rate this four stars just for the fact that I couldn't figure out how to delete my unwanted samples. After emailing the retronyms team they showed me how to do it and it's not difficult, it could be easier but it's not too bad. I'm glad I bought this app. It's fun, functions well, and the fact that it helped me teach my kid something to keep him interested in music is just awesome.
MPC in your pocket. Nice sampling. Responsive on the pads.
This app is pretty tight for hammering out beats on the way home. I can make multilayered & full sounding grooves with it, edit them, then record it into my DAW when I get home. Great for when inspiration strikes and I'm away from my main setup.
I always have iMPC with me on my phone. Never know when inspiration strikes.