Are you an Extreme Couponer? Do you keep all your coupons in a physical binder? If so, "Coupon Binder" is the perfect companion App for organizing and tracking all your coupons.
Instead of the labor intensive task of manually entering all the coupon information into your iDevice, let "Coupon Binder" perform the tedious job for you! Simply use your iDevice's camera (auto-focus camera required ) to scan the coupon barcode and "Coupon Binder" will automatically load all the relevant information from an online Database. Want more? "Coupon Binder" saves you even more time by allowing you to import a Sunday-paper-insert's worth of coupons all at once. Just pick the week you want from your favorite coupon publisher such as Red Plum, Smart Source, and Procter & Gamble and "Coupon Binder" will add all the coupons from that insert for you.
With a massive collection of coupons, trying to find specific coupon becomes next to impossible. Let "Coupon Binder" help you with that too! You can easily search your virtual binder by typing in simple keywords for your favorite brand (ex. "Garnier"), coupon description (ex. "shampoo"), or category (ex. "Hair"). Typing in keywords is still too much work for you? Use "Coupon Decoder" to scan your favorite product's UPC barcode at the store and it will "auto-magically" search and match your binder for potential savings. How easy is that!
Act now and download "Coupon Binder" absolutely free! There is no risk in trying it out. You will get a 7-day risk-free complementary subscription when you first install the App. You can always extend your subscription anytime by going to the "Settings" section of the App. Any subscription you buy can be used on all the iDevice's you own! 
What are you waiting for?
Questions, comments, concerns? Contact [email protected] We can't help you if you don't contact us!
1) iOS8 and auto-focus camera is REQUIRED! Coupon Binder supports iPhone 4 / 4S / 5 / 5S / 5C / 6 / 6 Plus / 6S / 6S Plus / 7 / 7 Plus, iPad 3 / 4 / Mini / Air / Air 2, and iPod Touch 5th generation (released Oct, 2012 or later). iPhone 3 / 3GS, iPad 1 / 2, and all previous generation of iPod Touch are NOT supported.
2) Online database (internet connection required) currently contains data for Sunday paper inserts about 6 months from present date. All future contents are generated both by the App publisher and your fellow Extreme Couponer! If you are the first person to see a new coupon, data you enter may be used to share with the rest of the community.
3) Red Plum, Smart Source, and Procter & Gamble are NOT sponsors of this App. There will be regional difference with the availability of coupons and potential savings. This means that while some coupons may shows up in the master database they may not be available in your local region.
4) Product UPC matching is a "fuzzy" match. This means the search algorithm will not always be 100% correct. It will mostly likely find the coupon from the manufacture of the product you are scanning. Search function will NOT work with manually entered coupon. Manufacture ID (which is embedded within the coupon barcode) is needed for UPC matching to work.
5) Subscription transfer requires you to create an optional account (free). You may loose your subscription purchase if you reset your device before creating an account. You can associate your account up to 10 devices per Apple's standard practice.
6) Yes, you still have to carry your physical manufacture coupons. By law, third parties are not allowed to reproduce coupons (even digitally). Moreover, your local grocery store still need the physical coupons in order to get reimbursed by the manufacture. Any other App that tells you otherwise is breaking the law!
The applications Coupon Binder was published
in the category Shopping on 2013-05-06 and
was developed by Idea Ridge LLC.
The file size is 6.32 MB.
The current version is 1.3 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
Our image search and backend database providers are retiring their services. You have to update to the newest version by December 15, 2016 in order to NOT loose image search and access to our database. If you are logged in using the optional account, please logout and re-login again.
- New backend database provider.
- New image search provider. Slightly different handling of image search due to this change.
- Better handling of "unseen" coupon.
- Remove iAd.
- Minor bug fixes.
Couldn't add a coupon. Add photo took me to a blank screen. Scan coupon wouldn't work either, did turn on my camera light... not even sure what Manual Entry was.. Hopefully newer version improves.
I've been searching for an app that would let you download & save coupons into your iPhone Passbook (such as P&G) instead of having to print them or carry around a binder. I thought I'd found it, then I realized that this app does no such thing. It is only a duplicate of whatever you have in your physical binder. Ultimately, you still have to haul around & dig through paper coupons. Couponing is tedious enough, no point in doing twice the work for nothing! Not to mention, those of us frugal enough to clip coupons & keep binders generally do NOT want to pay for something that we are already doing on our own.
I spent hours getting my coupons organized just to find out my "free trial" that I clearly didn't realize had "expired" Don't waste your time unless you want to pay!
It's a trial. 😠 Next time, I'll read the small print.
I like the idea of being able to flip through a "file" if you will when planning my excursions. This has multiple problems. 1) expiry date wrong when scanning. 2) not organized in virtual Binder I wanted an app that I could use to see what I had for coupons in conjunction with sales.
love the app! super quick to upload coupons & easy to use. customer service is AMAZING! soooo helpful!! quick responses & simple instructions on any questions I've had so far. definitely recommend!
I dont understand how is this app is suppsed to help!!!😡 It does show coupons of varios very good internet sites,but you cant print them. Only organizes the coupons you already have and for me that is not enough
Today is my first day using this app and I'm loving. Often times some coupon databases don't have all the coupons listed in my area. This is so convenient since I store my coupons according to the date. Highly recommend this app!!!!
This app has no information on how to use it. It is empty, oh but with a subscription you can do more, & at what cost? I wonder how? If you cannot use it then it should not be in the App Store. What a waste.
I have sent several emails asking questions about this app and no one is responding... I have downloaded the app on my iPad and also on my iPhone.... Downloaded coupons on the iPad then downloading the app on my iPhone and the coupons don't show up... I want to know if I have to re-download everything on my iPhone or if there is a way that I can connect both????!!!! Can anyone help since the app store is not answering?