As featured on 2016 Apple Watch Commercial 'Chase' with Nick Jonas, USA Today, CNN, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and many others, Argus is the BEST all-in-one health & fitness app in the WORLD. Download Argus now and join the world’s LARGEST social fitness community. MILLIONS are already benefitting every day by setting lifestyle goals, conquering them, and sharing their progress along the way!
WHY ARGUS IS THE BEST HEALTH & FITNESS APP IN THE WORLD
- 100% FREE – we believe that leading a healthy lifestyle should be accessible to everyone!
- 100% INTEGRATED – Argus uses only your phone!
- 100% EFFECTIVE - MILLIONS of users worldwide have seen DRASTIC improvements in their physique and emotional well-being!
- HEALTHKIT SUPPORT
FEATURES OF THE BEST HEALTH & FITNESS APP IN THE WORLD
- ADVANCED SLEEP TRACKER – track your sleeping habits and use our proprietary algorithm to wake you up at your lightest stage of sleep!
- WORLD-CLASS HEART RATE MONITOR – visualize your waveform with the tip of your finger and your phone’s camera!
- 24/7 STEP PEDOMETER – tracks all your steps with our efficiently engineered ultra-low battery usage technology (10x more energy efficient than leading competitors!)
- MULTI-ACTIVITY GPS TRACKER – track running, cycling, climbing, and more!
- ULTIMATE CALORIE COUNTER– Argus has an EXTRTEMELY ACCURATE calorie counter along with the most extensive food database in the world, ideal for weight watchers, paleo dieters, Atkins dieters, and more.
- IN-DEPTH HEALTH CHARTS AND ANALYSIS – track what you’re doing right and what you could be doing better!
- CUTTING-EDGE BARCODE SCANNER – instantly log all your foods by taking a snap of a barcode!
- PERSONALIZED WEIGHT-LOSS PLANS – set your weight-loss goal, sit back and relax as Argus calculates your calorie intake!
- HD VIDEO WORKOUTS – Do Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, Squats, Pushups, Deadlifts, Bench presses, and more!
- CHALLENGES – invite friends and family with challenges to motivate each other in a fun way
- LEARN MORE – get exclusive access to our blogs and learn tips & tricks on how to improve your nutrition, weight, fitness and health!
- MORE TO COME – enjoy new features the second they’re released! We constantly strive to make Argus the best free health & fitness app in the world.
The applications Argus Calorie Counter Diet, Activity, Step Tracker was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2013-07-03 and
was developed by Azumio Inc..
The file size is 182.59 MB.
The current version is 5.66 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Thank you for all your feedback. We always strive to create a great user experience for you.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
- Fixed iOS 10 notification center issues
- Fixed workout session bugs
- Newly designed home and workout plan screens
Excellent work, I like so much this app. So, please add compatibility to apple health app.
Constantly bombarded by adds to subscribe to this for 10 bucks a month when trying to add a recipe. If I could give it 0 stars I would
Edit 2: Figured out problem with erratic calorie counter - if cell service is off and you're adding something you've eaten before - you get bizarre calorie counts - really would like to specify what is shown to friends - they don't need to see my calories Edit: This is what I really want: 1. Track/Graph caloric deficit by day/week/month It's the easiest way to see if you're meeting your goals. --------- Love the app. Not a fan of the hexagons because sometimes it looks too chaotic. Simple squares would be easier for me to read. Having said that, I really like so much about this app. The great graphs, the easy food input, the auto running. There's a few things I'd like to see to make it literally the best app ever: Priority wants 1. active calorie burn goal. I don't need to do 10/20000 steps if I ran that day 2. Notifications throughout the day. 3. Shutoff using location unless I'm running - the flashing blue (argus is using your location) is annoying and runs battery down unnecessarily. Which brings up the question "why doesn't background app refresh work?" 4. More control over what I share publicly and with friends. I'd like to be able to set which hexagons are shown to public and which to friends. Like no running maps or current weight etc. Really would like to have: 1. Graph of caloric deficit by day/week/month so I can see where I should be and if its not aligning with real life, make adjustments 2. Ability to track/graph weekly nutritional deficiencies 3. Ability to set running goals 4. Ability to set higher goals in steps and weekly weight loss (large people can lose more than 2.5lbs per week safely) 5. The auto-running is very inconsistent- sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it thinks I'm running when I'm not. I think a lot has to do with where I wear the phone. Works best in hip pocket. But even then the resulting maps can be limited and there's no zoom on them. 6. Sometimes the calories goes bonkers and all of a sudden I'm recording 67 million calories for lunch. Lol 7. Need to add iOS flights climbed and recognize that in active burn calculations Update It's very disappointing. The calorie counter is erratic. Loses data, puts it in the previous day, adds gazillion calories consumed. Just worthless.
Love the calorie counter! Easy to use with lots of information
It is a hood resource when it comes to being healthy - from types of exercises, calorie counting, water intake, etc.
extremely effective and hands down one of my favorite apps to use.
This is awesome. By far the best fitness app I have used!... Fitbit who??
Easy to use, wish more of the features were free!
Have been using it for 3 years & love to look back on where I was & how far I've come!
I have really enjoyed Argus. Easy to stay on track!
I love this app!!!! I have been using it daily and it is fantastic. I use other fitness apps ( for running or other workouts) as well, and I use this along with those. I do recommend this to everyone... I would love it more if I didn't have to use other tracking apps though, like my running app and would like to see more variety for workouts, I do an array of different things from HIIT, Tabata, weight training (which this app doesn't count the calories from that for some reason), sprinting, and it could give calculations from the different workout videos from beach body and other popular ones...for more accurate tracking. Also, I would prefer it not to show everyone logging in their workouts on my notifications. I had mine notifications turned off but then it wouldn't show my step on my icon either, so I had to turn them back on and seeing my phone flashing on every time someone logs their workouts is a bit annoying...so if the step tracking could stay on the icon without having to have the notifications on would be fantastic... I have been using this app for several years, since its inception, and I do love using it. It has made several great updates to it and they continue to improve it over the years...very happy with this app. It has very accurate step counting as well.
It's a great app but it keeps giving you reminders even after you turned them off. This usually acts as an unwelcome early alarm if you're not careful.
This is a great app overall. User friendly, expansive food database and not terribly annoying with the nudges to "go pro" if you're using the free version. However, there is one thing that could make this a five star review - allow for adding activity manually for those of us who only have our phone as a tracking device. I don't always have my phone on me and would love to be able to add activity later. Other than this, I love the app!
Fave app to track daily Macros and more.
Easily log diet items and track calories, good for consolidating data. Haven't upgraded yet.
I get they have to monetize the app somehow but these new ads where you have to play a game are too much. I'm trying to track my sleep and I can't even do that without having to play a game for 30 seconds. Will be looking for alternative apps.
Great app, easy to use. Lots of possible food choices. Love that you can scan an item to immediately find the calories. You can manually add your work out & shows # of steps.
This is by far the easiest app for logging and tracking everything. The way their platform is set up you can get to any screen you need easily. I love the use of colors they use too. The app never glitches and syncs with no trouble. I really haven't run into anything I didn't like about this app. I have used most apps out there to track and log, this 1 beats them all by far!!!!!!