Be fitter. Be healthier. Be the best you
- Find friends in the largest fitness community
- Log all activities (steps, run, walk, weight, etc)
- Training plans created by top personal trainers
- Meal plans and recipes (Keto, Paleo, Vegan, etc)
As featured on 2016 Apple Watch Commercial 'Chase' with Nick Jonas, USA Today, CNN, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and many others, Argus is the BEST all-in-one health & fitness app in the WORLD. Download Argus now and join the world’s LARGEST social fitness community. MILLIONS are already benefiting every day by setting lifestyle goals, conquering them, and sharing their progress along the way!
WHY ARGUS IS THE BEST HEALTH & FITNESS APP IN THE WORLD
- 100% FREE – we believe that leading a healthy lifestyle should be accessible to everyone!
- 100% INTEGRATED – Argus uses only your phone!
- 100% EFFECTIVE - MILLIONS of users worldwide have seen DRASTIC improvements in their physique and emotional well-being!
- HEALTHKIT SUPPORT
FEATURES OF THE BEST HEALTH & FITNESS APP IN THE WORLD
- ADVANCED SLEEP TRACKER – track your sleeping habits and use our proprietary algorithm to wake you up at your lightest stage of sleep!
- WORLD-CLASS HEART RATE MONITOR – visualize your waveform with the tip of your finger and your phone’s camera!
- 24/7 STEP PEDOMETER – tracks all your steps with our efficiently engineered ultra-low battery usage technology (10x more energy efficient than leading competitors!)
- MULTI-ACTIVITY GPS TRACKER – track running, cycling, climbing, and more!
- ULTIMATE CALORIE COUNTER– Argus has an EXTRTEMELY ACCURATE calorie counter along with the most extensive food database in the world, ideal for weight watchers, paleo dieters, Atkins dieters, and more.
- IN-DEPTH HEALTH CHARTS AND ANALYSIS – track what you’re doing right and what you could be doing better!
- CUTTING-EDGE BARCODE SCANNER – instantly log all your foods by taking a snap of a barcode!
- PERSONALIZED WEIGHT-LOSS PLANS – set your weight-loss goal, sit back and relax as Argus calculates your calorie intake!
- HD VIDEO WORKOUTS – Do Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, Squats, Pushups, Deadlifts, Bench presses, and more!
- CHALLENGES – invite friends and family with challenges to motivate each other in a fun way
- LEARN MORE – get exclusive access to our blogs and learn tips & tricks on how to improve your nutrition, weight, fitness and health!
- MORE TO COME – enjoy new features the second they’re released! We constantly strive to make Argus the best free health & fitness app in the world.
The applications Argus: Calorie Counter & Steps was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2013-07-03 and
was developed by Azumio Inc..
The file size is 187.63 MB.
The current version is 5.118 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Be fitter. Be healthier. Be the best you.
Track all your activities (calories, weight, steps, walks, runs, sleep, heart rate, etc) within one app. Transform your body with the most active and motivational fitness community.
Your reviews and feedback are important to us! We read them daily to continually improve our application.
Your advocates in healthy living,
The Argus Team
Very nice way to help you track everything and lead you to a healthier life
I’ve use several health tracking apps and in really like Argus. It gives me a quick way to see what’re I am on a daily basis. The suggestions and links to other fitness apps and suggestions has increased my awareness of my total body health.
It would be cooler if you didn't have to pay for most of the features
This app keeps me going with my exercise and food choices. Thanks!
Why doesn't this app sync with Apple Watch or phone to account for steps. Frustrating!!!! Extremely!!!
Argus has awesome apps inside the program. Very effective for tracking your calories. Gives you options on checking heart rate, coffee usage. Tracking weight and giving you good meal choices is very helpful. I would recommend to people with diabetes and other chronic health problems. Use it today for good health and to keep your blood pressure down
very good application.but the app not connect to xiaomi band. if connect app to mi band xiaomi
Love this app!! As long as ur phone is with u - it tracks ur steps! Easy! U have options to enter water intake as well as food (bar code scanning as well as manually) but i wish the exercise option was better! I trued upgrading but it wasnt much different so i opted back to regular! U can set goals as well...
I like how it tracks my exercise, but people that follow me (who I don't know) can see where I run and can see a bit too much info about my run. They can prob tell where I live too.
Easy to use
Accurate, efficient and caring without being overbearingly obtrusive in my busy daily existence. Easy to manage too. I am on only the most basic model, with is just perfect for my needs. Easy to recommend - in fact my friend asked me how to procure it also for her IPhone, but that seemed a bit beyond my immediate abilities at that time so she is still waiting! Thank you, Argus, for supplying me with a brilliant insight into my daily physical activities.
Great except adds love the tracking of walks with map
I really like Argus, and the social networking it provides. However, the activity tracking features which I love, continue to crash with use. It used to occur when I took a photo, but now frequently from the start. There are many apps that do parts of what Argus does, some better. But Argus manages to put the, all together in a single intergrated app with great social support from its own network.
Great app, not many bugs
Easy to use and connects readily to other apps. Recommend
By far the best app which integrates everything! Please remove the constant annoying preimum ads, that's not going to encourage us to get it
Nice and simple, does what it says.
Love the variety of activities that you can keep track of, and the interpretations the app offers. Very happy with the step counts and stand up test, and the suggestions the app offers for improving health.
Love this app! It's what I needed to get off my butt and walk!!!! Hope to lose 75-80 lbs! Only negative is that you cannot delete old statistics! It's adding up to big bites by now!!
Best way to keep me reaching my goal Greyoma
I think this app is amazing. Considering I've been through about 20 different tracking apps this one is amazing. I wish it had something to help figure out body fat or body mass something in the vicinity. Anyways this app has basically everything else you want!
Very accurate app!!!
This app has a wonderful social community or I would give it 1 star. The app crashes and hangs up a lot. The app does not sync with Apple Watch. So if you don’t carry your phone your steps don’t count on Argus. Has the potential to be the best fitness app on the App Store but is sadly in the hands of developers who don’t know what they are doing. I have been on Argus over a year. If you want a great fitness social community this is the best. If you want a solid fitness app then I suggest find something else. Sorry Azumio. I’m tired of waiting on you to fix this app. If you fix it I will change my review.
Great app. The best I ever downloaded. I love this app. Everybody running an buying fitbits. I got mine for free and it never leaves my side.
Until I got my Fitbit, this what I used constantly. I still use it a lot. It's GPS tracker showing where I've walked / run is excellent!
I purchased the premium version of this and I LOVE all of the great workout plans and in general I do really like this app. However, there are a few things that kind of make me crazy. 1, I tried to take the meals test and nothing happened.. I thought it was going to tell me which type of program I should be doing and get me started, but instead it just took me back to my meal log. Not sure if I'm missing something or if there is a glitch but I thought that was super odd and ended up being useless, honestly. I would really love if the meal test led to the goal setup screen and gave you macros and calories for whatever your suggested programs are. 2, I cannot stand that the honeycomb moves around. It drives me nuts when I go to touch an icon and then the app decides it's ready to refresh and move everything. I personally like to know where my icons and apps are. I'm a creature of habit and I like to log religiously and quickly throughout the work day. In addition to that, when I go to add multiple glasses of water, as soon as I touch it once, it shoots to the top. I will say I do love this function though (being able to tap to add glasses of water). It's a fun and easy way to keep track of my water intake. 3, I have used other apps where you can easily pull the meal that you ate the previous day without having to save it and name it and I would really love to see that function on this app. Again, I like to add things quickly as I move about my day and being able to just swipe or touch to add yesterday's lunch would be supremely helpful. 4, sometimes when you touch an icon, you get stuck. For instance, I touched the calendar icon and there was literally no way back to the honeycomb without restarting the app.
Argus is fantastic for keeping up with my goals even when I don't have time to tract it wonderful life saver. I would recommend it to anyone.
Handy app helps me remember to drink regularly. Use it every day ‼️😊