MLB.com At Bat – the #1 source for live baseball on your iPhone and iPad – Is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** NEW FOR AT BAT IN 2017 ****
- Customize your iPhone and iPad homescreens with MLB Club-branded app icons
- iPad team pages - see all the scores/news/video for your favorite team in one place
- Improved Gameday Experience including: Swipe to access field and lineups; Introducing batter Hot/Cold Zones; Expanded Statcast data in the game feed; and faster loading times
- Overall app performance and Chromecast improvements
- 3D touch notification improvements (faster video loading)
- Expanded data for every player on all 30 MLB Club rosters
****AT BAT SUBSCRIBPTIONS****
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat premium features for free.
****AT BAT FEATURES ****
- Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day or access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch every out-of-market game (Subscription required)
- See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions)
- Access to every decisive replay review video clip and explanation via Gameday (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts and highlight clips (iPhone 6+, select iPads only; At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC and to the MLB skill on voice activated platforms with a valid MLB.com account)
- Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
- Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Watch Condensed Games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
- Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
- Customize At Bat's home screen to feature your designated favorite team (iPhone only)
- Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
- Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Search function for all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only)
- Closed captioning for live video
- Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
- Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish (iPhone & iPad)
- Get notifications for Cut4’s offbeat short-form content
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2017 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
The applications MLB.com At Bat was published
in the category Sports on 2012-02-29 and
was developed by MLB.com.
The file size is 144.20 MB.
The current version is 10.4.2 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
• General app improvements
i like the at Bat so make on my iphone 7
I am highly disappointed that I am getting these glitchy ads on my main page when it loads. Why am I paying for app and getting ads?
I been using MLB At Bat app past few years seems every year app getting better and only thing need to fix on my Apple Watch it does not shows Yankees as my favorite team and on Apple Watch Face does not show Yankees scores or schedule I have to open app on Apple Watch to see it. Please fix it before postseason starts. then I will give back the 5 stars rating
The app would be perfect if I didn't have to hear about Aaron Judge every time he scratches his butt.
After 2 hours on the phone with MLB.com support, my internet provider and Apple support, we were unable to view "Out of market" games from an iPad. Supposedly, if you pay for the MLB network through your internet provider, purchase this app, and then link them together, you should be able to watch these games. MLB had some bs excuse about purchasing the app through iTunes and sent me to Apple support to PROVE I purchased the app. WTH? I have an account with MLB.com, required to make the link (required) and MLB WANTS $24.99 more for the "out of market" access. Really? Waste of time and money!!!
Really, as far as access to all of the live games, audio, video, stats, etc are concerned, this is a great app. But every half inning you'll see a back-to-back commercial for Vuse e-cigarettes (🎶 I saw the sun... 🎶) and it gets really, really obnoxious. And I'm not exaggerating. Every single half inning. Two of the them. I'd also complain about blackout restrictions but that's not really the app's fault. I use this app constantly so yes, I highly recommend it.
Scores have not been loading correctly for over a week. Perfect timing with the Pennant Race.
When the app is working it is great. Video highlights are uploaded as the game is going. Play-by-play is great. I love the condensed games and recaps. But most days I stare at my screen waiting for a video to play until it times out. This happens no matter the connection. This should be a 5 star app but its performance is chronically disappointing.
Since the last update my app has not been working.PLEASE HELP.
Won't load schedule or scores sections.
Ready to roll: Harper comes off DL Sent with @MLB At Bat @MLB yes! 😁
@BryanHoch: Resurgent Judge is AL Player of Week Sent with @MLB At Bat
Let's tray 2: Cub replaces fan's KO'd nachos Sent with @MLB At Bat
This is a great app
I love the access to games broadcasts, highlights and stats. I am disappointed in the lag time between game updates and broadcasts. I don't like that that I can no longer turn off sound between innings once MLB commercials are rolling. Cheap trick.
All games should be free all season.
All said. I knew these reviews are true
Condensed game and video features are unparalleled
I buy this year after year and it is my number one app on the iPhone!
Some functionality Issues, but it gets me my baseball.
Simple as that. Streaming works great, highlights, instant box, play tracking. I love this app.
I keep my app open and carry my iPhone everywhere I go! It always has the right amount of information I need! Great resource at the right price for me!
Love the platform. Don't have cable so this is a good app to follow games and such.