MLB.com At Bat – the #1 source for live baseball on your iPhone and iPad – Is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** NEW FOR AT BAT IN 2017 ****
- Customize your iPhone and iPad homescreens with MLB Club-branded app icons
- iPad team pages - see all the scores/news/video for your favorite team in one place
- Improved Gameday Experience including: Swipe to access field and lineups; Introducing batter Hot/Cold Zones; Expanded Statcast data in the game feed; and faster loading times
- Overall app performance and Chromecast improvements
- 3D touch notification improvements (faster video loading)
- Expanded data for every player on all 30 MLB Club rosters
****AT BAT SUBSCRIBPTIONS****
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat premium features for free.
****AT BAT FEATURES ****
- Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day or access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch every out-of-market game (Subscription required)
- See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions)
- Access to every decisive replay review video clip and explanation via Gameday (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts and highlight clips (iPhone 6+, select iPads only; At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC and to the MLB skill on voice activated platforms with a valid MLB.com account)
- Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
- Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Watch Condensed Games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
- Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
- Customize At Bat's home screen to feature your designated favorite team (iPhone only)
- Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
- Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Search function for all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only)
- Closed captioning for live video
- Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
- Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish (iPhone & iPad)
- Get notifications for Cut4’s offbeat short-form content
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2017 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
The applications MLB.com At Bat was published
in the category Sports on 2012-02-29 and
was developed by MLB.com.
The file size is 86.84 MB.
The current version is 10.2.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
• General Improvements
• Upgrades for At Bat on Apple Watch, including improved synchronization between Watch and iPhone and complication response times.
• Access to pay tv authenticated in-market streaming for ROOT Sports live game broadcasts of the Colorado Rockies, Houston Astros, Pittsburgh Pirates and Seattle Mariners (available only for pay tv authenticated ROOT Sports subscribers via participating video providers).
Apple watch complication still not updating... The Apple Watch complication doesn't work properly. It will work for a day then it never updates. Also, when you open the app on the watch you can't go back to look at all the scores. It is stuck on your favorite team....Old data too.
Sometimes when i'm switching between games, it'll have the box score all messed up as it will be half from one game and half from another. Furthermore the app has been crashing a lot more lately and it is becoming more and more spotty... for Example today it has crashed 10 times in the 3 hours i'm using it 😡😡😡.... still crashes wayyyyyyy too much
I listen to a lot of Internet radio so I know How streaming audio ought to work. This app often works and you can usually get it to play. But often you have to select another stream and then come back Sometimes it gives you an elegant "Playback failed" but mostly it just stops for no reason. This is not necessary. I can only think they don't care. It's a year later now in May 2017. This company obviously doesn't care about their customers since they have a monopoly. I have to reset my audio about 20 times per game. Maybe more. I'm sure they could fix this but they won't bother.
Can you add retro icons and defunct teams? Expos, Pilots, Senators, etc.? Maybe some secondary logos? Awesome app by the way.
Every time I try and watch a game it's blackout. Can't even watch baseball in America anymore with this app. Very unsatisfied. A 10 year customer cancelling. If I could get my money back I would. Kodi tv software on your lap top is free and you can watch any game for free. Stop wasting your money.
First, customer service is THE worst. Beware, some purchases can be made through iTunes, some through MLB. Double charges may result. It almost seems that could be intentional, or at least not something they want to clarify. Then just try to get it corrected. Just got new iPad Pro and game audio is huge problem, right next to old iPad which works perfectly. The audio on the iPad Pro will often repeat part of broadcast before it cuts off entirely, after 3 to 5 minutes. Sometimes going to "alternate" audio setting helps (not using default -Shoutcast). But "Shoutcast", being the default player should work on brand new device. Is there something in their technology that is not compatible with new iPad? Are they slow at updating? Their customer service asks same basic questions over and over (and over), avoiding, indeed with no intention of actually trying to help, or admit they know there is a problem. And after telling all details of device multiple times, this: "Are you using ethernet connection (with an iPad???? This is obviously a run-around). They just try to wear you down, so you will stop contacting them about problems. Early years this was a really great app, now it stinks much of the time. The audio has been cut off entirely during extra inning games, their auto-settings assuming the game "should" be over perhaps? BUT they have all the scores at hand, shouldn't someone watch things like that and stop automatic cut-off? I pay for full games, not just nine innings. Sometimes on-screen Play By Play is far behind actual game, like several inning behind. Current score will update, but not plays. I listen to West coast team, and often this is last, or one of the last games going for the day, so they are not overwhelmed with many games to monitor.
Quit making me log in every time I open the app.
Live games do not play while on my iPhone 7+ or a friends iPhone 6s+. We're both on T-Mobile. I've tried every game. The only thing that has worked are the "live look-ins."
Transistor radio would be a step up. Often just stops playing. Sometimes it comes back on by itself. Sometimes you have to reboot. You never know. MLB has found better ways to make money and spend money than fool around with a 20 buck app problem. Very frustrating. When I can, I use a radio. One year later and all the updates have made no improvement. Maybe worse. Buffering constantly interrupts. Repeats. Sometimes buffering doesn't reconnect, has to be manually rebooted. Very frustrating. There must be another app that does as good a job as old AM radio.
Cant listen to the audio for more than 10 minutes before it craps out. Worse than every single free streaming app I've ever used. What a joke.
It works pretty well In my iPhone and my Apple TV. I haven't tried the Apple Watch app
Can't live without it during baseball season
Have the app for iPhone, Apple Watch, Apple TV & iPad. Best place to find out anything you need to about baseball. MLB.tv works great. Things that are missing Pre & Post game (Tv &/or radio), The Rule Book would be nice. Audio Overlay & Audio archive for mobile devices, Injury update & Depth Charts on the roster page, Milestone tracker, Strike zone channel, Fantasy player tracking. Quad screen for the iPad Pro would be really nice. Links to MLB.com podcasts.
Not much more to say, it's awesome!
Keeps me in tune with my two favorite teams , the Dbacks and Tigers.
Like it even more now that my son showed me you can use it on Apple TV.
I use almost daily and I love it!! Makes keeping up with schedules and game times easy and if I'm not at home, I can listen to the game!!
Terrific App, though too many annoying video ads.