Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and new quick-access menus that let you get advice, schedule appointments, and refill prescriptions. And our improved navigation puts the features and information you need within reach at all times.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
NOTE: Former Group Health members and Washington residents outside of Vancouver/Longview are unable to use the Kaiser Permanente app at this time. Download the Kaiser Permanente for Washington app to quickly and easily manage your health care
• Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with non-urgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
The applications Kaiser Permanente was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2012-05-07 and
was developed by Kaiser Permanente.
The file size is 63.67 MB.
The current version is 4.24 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
• Review and accept waitlist appointments offers as they become available.
• Review a detailed list of referrals from your doctor.
• Enriched pharmacy locator and shopping cart experiences.
• The app now displays the number of remaining prescription refills.
• Bug fixes and enhancements.
The app worked well with my phone until the February update now I have to buy a new phone in order to use the app NOT GOING TO HAPPEN I am very disappointed Will use the website and delete the ap
My problem is with the newer version of the app. I have an iPhone 5 and this app cannot be downloaded to my device. It says I have to upgrade my device. I say bull_ _ _ _, I'm not going out to buy a phone just so I can update an app that should have been left alone.
The app is slow, I can’t make an appointment online because I keep getting an appointment not available message and its only designed for landscape on iPad - really?!?!?!? The best thing is being able to message my drs. Needs a redesign for sure.
It's makes you update but then tenge update doesn't work on my older iPhone - now what was a good app is no longer usable. Disappointing.
Please fix Touch ID for the iPhone! It resets to off every time you close the app. Very frustrating and deters use of the app. The available information and function is great, though. Please fix Touch ID so it’s easily accessible.
I had a colonoscopy with a female doctor. I got a great clear instructions before the procedure. The day procedure I couldn’t ask for better and nicer nurses. They took care of me from the minute I walked into the minute I was fully recovered. They were constantly checking on me. The procedure Went well with no issue she then came and explain to me her findings. I am fully satisfied with Kaiser care and service.
We used to get results very quickly from labs and other testing. We also used to be able to print out the results. I needed the lab results from my husband’s last bloodwork to share with the VA doctor. The only past results I could get was from 2017!
The app doesn’t let you schedule even though the option is there. It just shows you an alert to call 911 if it’s an emergency but no way to move past that message and actually schedule.
Would like to see SoCal Health Records support for Apple Health app. I see Denver and Oregon have it. Also, would be nice to have my digital card on Apple Wallet.
Now Broken for iOS 9 & 10 users. Thanks! The final nail in the Apple coffin for me.