Designed in partnership with pro DJs, edjing Mix transforms your iPhone or iPad into a real DJ setup and stretches the limits of djing on mobile, offering unlimited creative freedom.
Access millions of tracks coming from Deezer, SoundCloud, iTunes and your Cloud sources, and remix in an instant with more than 20 DJ fx and features. Not to mention the sampler and the hardware integration to go even further.
* ‘edjing Mix offers the same capability of a pro DJ software except with the convenience of being on a device that fits in a pocket.’ - DJ Tech Tools
* 'A super portable digital setup' - DJ Worx
MIX +50 MILLION TRACKS
- iTunes music library (including iTunes shared files) // Deezer (requires a Premium account) // Soundcloud
- cloud access: Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud Drive
- dedicated section "My sets" to retrieve your playlists (sets) and recorded mixes
- smart search feature
- library analysis to save the BPM of your local tracks
- queue system
- advanced sorting: ABC, BPM, or Time
- iPad dedicated design: displays the music library, the queue and the turntables, with drag & drop gestures, for easier set management
A MAJOR FEATURE: THE SAMPLER
- 16 free samples: siren, gunshot, kick, snare...
- +20 sample Packs (EDM, Hip-Hop, dubstep...), created by Pro DJs, in partnership with Future Loops
ALL THE MUST-HAVE DJ TOOLS
- automatic BPM detection
- manual adjustment of the BPM of your tracks (Tap BPM)
- continuous sync between your tracks
- little audio spectrum to navigate in your music
- wide audio spectrum for optimised beat detection
- pro audio FX: Echo, Flanger, Reverse, Filter
- audio FX expansion (in-app purchase): Roll, Roll Filter, Steel, Gate, Double Beat, Phaser, Color Noise, Beatgrid, Band pass, Band stop, Reverb
- loops: from 1/64 to 128, or customizable
- cue point on the main interface
- set up to 8 Hot Cues on each deck
- automated audio FX sync on the BPM (loop, cue, seek)
- EQ three bands and Gain
- Smart Volume that automatically adjusts the volume and gain of the two tracks playing
- pitch control and key lock
- Pre-cueing stereo with headphones (in-app purchase)
- a 'Slip' mode for Loops and Scratch
- HD recording in .aiff format
- set the vinyl inertia, and the starting speed of the vinyl
- crossfader curve adjustement
- 4 skins for your turntables (in-app purchase): Diamond, Gold, Neon, Metal
- Apple watch: access the BPM & 4 DJ effects, and start your transitions
DESIGNED BY PRO DJs
- intuitive interface with direct and quick access to all the essential features
- apply two audio FX at the same time on each deck
- reorder the FX lists to customize the panel as it suits you best
- control edjing with the best portable fader: Mixfader
- compatible with your timecoded and standard audio vinyls
- MIDI support
- Subscribe to get unlimited access to the Sample Packs content
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
ABOUT EDJING MIX
Follow us on:
Don't hesitate to contact our Team at: [email protected]
The applications edjing Mix - dj app was published
in the category Music on 2012-01-12 and
was developed by MWM.
The file size is 217.27 MB.
The current version is 6.06.20 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Hello! This update contains:
- Pioneer DDJ-200 controller support
- the general improvement of the app's performances.
Keep writing us at [email protected], your feedback are everything to us! And if you like edjing Mix make sure to rate it on the Apple Store ;)
It’s a pretty good app, and it’s easy to use, although I don’t use this for DJing. You can mashup songs, which often give good results (tip: the song with the lower volume will sync up to the tempo of the higher one). This app is a good start to those wanting to start DJing or creating mashups. A lot of the base features have proven extremely useful to use and fun to experiment with. My biggest critique of this app is that every time I restart my phone, the “Hot Cues” for parts that I’ve marked always get shifted. This hasn’t been much of a problem before, but now my 200+ song playlist now needs to be gone through and resorted. Is this a bug? If so, I hope that the developers are working on it. EDIT: My previous problem has been fixed, it was just a feature I didn’t understand, but now a new problem has surfaced. I’m not sure if it’s a new update or a bug, but my huge playlist of songs that I’ve saved can no longer be easily combed through. There used to be a slider that allowed you to access songs by tempo or time, but that slider is now nonexistent. Now I have to scroll through this 800+ song playlist to search for any specific song, instead getting there faster. Please fix! All in all, this app is a 7/10, pretty good software and lives up to its name, but some parts are a bit clunky to use and many of its good parts are blocked by paywalls.
Not free...7 day trail and then $32 a month to use. Delete!
It was the most and one do set that had made me get to dj
When editing mix upgraded it wiped out all my songs on Sound Cloud.
Ok so I download this app and it says free trial and I'm like ok I don't need it. Then I try to make some music and it say NO STINCKIN SPOTIFY!!!!!!!! Please add Spotify to the list of apps, please!!!
This app is amazing and you should get it. The one thing is that you can’t use Spotify on it.
It sounds good but I can’t get in to it
Before the last update I was able to use a fast scrolling feature for my huge library of songs.I did not realize how useful and important it is for seamless mixing.But since then the feature is now completely gone it almost makes this app unusable for me. Please bring the fast scrolling back!!!!
Edjing has been a wonderful delightful mixing tool to me. God bless the team edjing
Just having fun in my living room and this is the best app iv seen to mix and play with music👌
The app works fine without the membership, all I need is pitch and time stamps as I’m not a person who makes new songs personally, just remixes for my own enjoyment. But tell me, why do the themes require a monthly fee or a 1 year payment? That’s ridiculous, all I want is the theme for the board, that’s it. I will absolutely not pay 80 or so dollars to get a single neon theme. But otherwise it’s a good app.
If your looking for a high quality FREE beat/song maker this isn’t the app for you I do NOT! Recommend
not working at all
I see your advertising and I see awesome stuff, BUT THEY NEED TO PAY, WHAT A TYPICAL APP!!!
The maker of this app is like the best ! Thank you sooo much for making it ! I always make cool edits so thxssssss so much
Maybe you should tell us that you have to pay to play
I've subscribed to an ad for a year, but I can't get a song from my iPhone. None of the features of this app are working properly, and it's the worst app to use on an iPhone. Apple Music is all copyrighted and cannot be used. I'm really angry.
I love the music choices we can do anything but I don’t like how I press something and something pops up
I love this game and I cant wait to become a real dj
I know it’s fake it’s a fake trail
I have all my music onSpotify but the app doesn’t use it and I don’t have any of the music apps it has so there’s no point in using the app
I hate apps that make you pay to use them Very disappointed
All apps have to be payed but free and they don’t even have music you have to buy it and you have to do all these trials, why it’s kinda stupid
I lost money on this app and it’s not showing me how to stop it
I mean, THIS GAME IS TERRIBLE!!!! I haven’t even played yet, cause of the stupid trail! I hate this game!
Good for mixing
I don’t know what this app could have been because I never got to use it due to copyright on all the songs from Apple Music my only music source. So I gave it two stars, generally it’s not the games fault more as apples strive to keep pirated music irrelevant.
I love the app, but their one thing I would like help on... where can I find the song “edjing Trap mix 1” that you used in one of your ads I can’t seem to find it and it has sick beats.