*** AD FREE *** NO GIMMICKS! *** A SUPERIOR USER EXPERIENCE! *** In addition to providing easy-to-use apps, we also REFORMAT ALL source materials for our apps so that they both display and flow properly on a phone-sized device. ForceReadiness.com is the largest provider of mobile apps to the military and first responders. Experience the ForceReadiness.com difference for yourself. Put an end to app-induced high blood pressure.
WHY A SURVIVAL STUDY GUIDE? Because the first time you need this app can't be the first time you use this app!
Think about that for a moment. Can you count on having your mobile device in a real survival situation? Does it have a full battery charge? Was it damaged in an accident? Was it submerged in water? In a real survival situation you will be under tremendous stress. Is that really the time to use an app for the first time? This app is designed to help you become familiar with basic survival skills BEFORE you need to use them. It is the only survival app presented as a study guide. It contains 800 flashcard questions! You can track both your study and test progress at a mere glance.
This app is perfect for studying survival "15 minutes at a time." You do not have to worry about keeping track of what you have or have not studied. The app tracks that for you.
Sourced from US Army FM 3-05.70 (formerly FM 21-76), this app covers the following topics:
1. Psychology of Survival
2. Survival Planning & Kits
3. Basic Survival Medicine
5. Water Procurement
7. Food Procurement
8. Survival Use of Plants
9. Poisonous Plants
10. Dangerous Animals
11. Field Expedient Weapons, Tools, and Equipment
12. Desert Survival
13. Tropical Survival
14. Cold Weather Survival
15. Sea Survival
16. Expedient Water Crossings
17. Field Expedient Direction Finding
18. Signalling Techniques
20. Man-Made Hazards
21. Survival Kits
22. Edible & Medicinal Plants
23. Poisonous Plants
24. Dangerous Insects & Arachnids
25. Venemous Snakes & Lizards
26. Dangerous Fish & Mollusks
27. Ropes and Knots
The applications Army Survival Study Guide was published
in the category Reference on 2011-11-23 and
was developed by ForceReadiness.com.
This application file size is 104.04 MB. Army Survival Study Guide current version is 2.1 and works well on
IOS 8.0 and high versions.
1. As promised, the Army Survival Course remains ad free and gimmick free.
2. Added 3 USMC survival courses for purchase. If you want to purchase them fine. If you just want to use the free Army Survival Course that's fine too.
3. Substantial improvements to the app look & feel, stability, and content.