SwingxSwing is the top-performing, free golf GPS rangefinder & scorecard app in the world, with 4 million registered users around the globe!
This is not a "trial" version with "limited functionality" -- it is FREE FOR LIFE and extremely accurate, reliable, and battery-efficient, rivaling any other golf GPS app or expensive golf GPS handheld or watch on the market!
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD
* GPS rangefinder that works on every course in the world with distance to center of green and every obstacle on the course
* Digital scorecard that easily tracks your score & putts and automatically advances from hole-to-hole
* Free handicap after posting scores for three rounds
* On-the-course gaming including stroke play and skins gaming
* Tee time booking with our integrated partner, TeeOff by PGA Tour, with NO booking fees
* Personalized online account to enter past scores, share with your friends, and view recent scores, your path around the course, stats, graphs, uploaded photos and more
* Apple Watch, Android Wear and Pebble integrations - beam distances from the app to your wrist and keep score and track shots too!
WHY WE WERE THE MOST DOWNLOADED GPS APP IN THE WORLD IN 2016
* Reliable and easy to use - one tap and you’re playing
* Constantly improving with updates, new functionality, and new technology
* Commitment to user satisfaction with quick, reliable customer service via email or web
* 100% dedication by the developers who created the first version of the app years ago
* Community-built course database: the app works on every course in the world, but if a course is not mapped for play, the user can add or edit it easily online
OWN YOUR GAME AND UPGRADE TO LOOPER
For only $4.99 per month or $19.99 per year, you can upgrade to Looper, our on-the-course virtual caddie. With additional technology and functionality, you can truly own your game with Looper, which includes the following stroke-saving features:
* Real-time wind speed, elevation and “plays like” distance
* Club tracking to measure distance for every club in your bag with club recommendations during your round
* Improved distances to green with five distances across each green from front-to-back
* Enhanced scorecards with score, putts, driver accuracy, bunker play, and penalty tracking
* Additional on-the-course games with handicap-adjusted matches & competitions such as Stableford, Match Play, Nassau, and Syndicates
* NEW Looper benefits from SwingxSwing’s premium partners like PGA TOUR Live, Carl’s Golfland, TeeOff by PGA TOUR, and Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy! Annual subscribers will receive more than 3x their money back in coupons and benefits for subscribing! Monthly subscribers who subscribe for 6 months or more also will be receive these new benefits!
Payment for in-app Looper subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by you, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The applications Golf GPS by SwingxSwing was published
in the category Sports on 2009-10-16 and
was developed by Swing by Swing Golf, Inc..
The file size is 60.48 MB.
The current version is 5.0.38 and works well on
8.1 and high ios versions.
Front and back of green distances are now displayed with center of green distance. Check your course at http://swingbyswing.com to make sure it is fully mapped. Also fixed several iOS 11 bugs which were causing crashes.
Slow GPS refresh rates on the iPhone 8 plus. It takes over a minute to get the distance compared to almost instantly on an iPhone 6 with IOS 10. What happened, I don’t know....
I am looking for an Apple Watch app to be on par with a Garmin watch. That means being able to leave my phone in my bag and quickly get distances from watch. I don’t mind app being open on my phone I just don’t want to have to take phone out from my bag mid-round. Distance must be measured FROM WATCH, NOT PHONE. Right now, this functionality is not where it should be, is slow, and crashes. Fix it and I will say “take my money, please.”
Fantastic app! Very accurate and easy to navigate
I use the iwatch3 and I find it buggy after 4 rounds. Neat gadget
I've been using this year to track my rounds and it's been great. I've played 40 rounds and kept all my rounds. Great way to track your scores and where you play. Also great for getting distances to bunker or places on a course that you want to know.
Love the app, but it drains the battery of my phone, so I can't use it to its full capability.
This new update does not work, all I get is a green screen with the logo, it will not open. Please fix I love this app.
The graphics are good but it is cumbersome to record your scores. I ‘be several rounds and still cannot figure out to enter a score. I just keep tapping the screen until the right screen comes up.
Love this app but new release won't open. I'm using iOS 10.3.3.
Ever since iOS 11 update GPS does not work properly in gameplay - please fix immediately!
Used it one time. So can't really give 5 stars yet. Seems to be good. Still figuring stuff out so until then 3 stars. Like the ability to hold scores and keep a on going handicap
Awesome app. The issue I have is when tracking your drive, the only options are fairway, slice/hook, thin/fat. No option for short/long. Also, I'd like the option to pick a club without shot tracking.
I have been using this app for over two years now. It just keeps getting better. Don't pay for a golf app, this is all you need
Have been using S x S for a couple of years Have over 75 rounds recorded. My 14 clubs all tracked and rated. Looper suggests - darn accurately- which one to use next. No arguments if I choose otherwise. Simple to use, fun to have, and works well with my Apple watch. Well worth the yearly subscription. Tech support is reliable when called on.
Great app. I use it every time I play. Accurate, full coverage of all courses I play. Thanks.
Good times at Heritage... course is in great shape!
Easy to use, very accurate, love it!!
I don't play without this app. No longer need a Caddy or scorecard.