With the largest selection of restaurants, Grubhub delivers your favorite foods to your door.
Order with a few simple taps in the iOS Grubhub app and get the restaurants you love, delivered.
Feel like getting out for a bit? Great! We also offer pickup for takeout orders.
Whether it’s your favorite local spot, a restaurant with a little more fame, or a new place to try while traveling, Grubhub’s got the eats you’re looking for.
Wondering what your next meal could be? Each Grubhub city has different restaurants that you know and love. Arby’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Cinnabon, Denny’s, KFC, Pizza Hut, Potbelly, Taco Bell and more are just a tap away.
Here’s a little taste of the foods, local flavors, and cuisines you should be excited about: burgers, donuts, pizza, sushi, pho, wings, Italian, Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Greek, vegan, vegetarian and more!
Order takeout or delivery and get exclusive Grubhub deals. Download today!
What Grubhub offers:
THE MOST RESTAURANTS
- Grubhub offers the largest selection of restaurants in the nation!
- Whether it’s Chinese, Greek, Italian, or any other food type you’re craving, it’s covered.
- With exclusive local restaurant partners like Taco Bell, you’ll find that mom and pop shop AND the national spot you love.
EASY TAKEOUT ORDERS
- When you order using the iOS app, you'll avoid the hassle of over-the-phone mistakes.
- You can also count on Grubhub’s 24/7 customer support.
NO HIDDEN FEES
- What you see is what you get - we promise upfront pricing with no hidden fees.
- Pay through a variety of options including Apple Pay, Venmo and Grubhub gift cards.
REAL-TIME ORDER TRACKING
- Grubhub offers real-time order tracking so you know exactly when to dash to the door for your delicious meal.
MULTIPLE ORDERING OPTIONS
- The Grubhub app provides lots of great features.
- Order now or preorder your next meal.
- Re-order your favorite meals with a tap.
- Order takeout and pick up your meal to save time and money.
DEALS AND SPECIALS
- Gain access to exclusive deals only available through Grubhub delivery service.
- For a limited time, get your Taco Bell favorites delivered free with orders of $12+! (Terms apply.)
QUALITY RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- Grubhub has lots and lots of restaurant ratings and reviews, so you can count on getting the best food in your area.
- Review the restaurants and menus you try to help other Grubhub customers.
Order the eats you love from local restaurants near you. Download Grubhub now!
Ready to start ordering with Grubhub? Great! Here’s what to do next:
• Download the app
• Sign in or set up your account (you can even use Facebook)
• Choose from your favorite restaurants or try something new
• Pick your perfect meal
We suggest you post up with your mates and order your next food delivery in some of these Grubhub cities:
Albany, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Bridgeport, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Hartford, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, St. Louis, Sacramento, Tampa, Washington DC
Just in case you needed a few more reasons to get into Grubhub, here are some rave reviews:
• “I love that I can order food while laying on the couch. Grubhub strikes again!!” - @DrFlunkenstein
• “Thank god for @Grubhub. The delivery guy and I are going to be the best of friends” - @beatz6
• “Just when I thought I was ready to be an adult and cook, Grubhub” - @kima_jones
• “@Grubhub is becoming VERY familiar with my food preferences. I love this app!” - @madelinedenise
Free delivery terms: Must be a first-time Grubhub diner; offer limited to one use per diner. Order must be $15.00, before tax, tip and fees. Discount is capped at $5.00 off your order. Valid for Delivery orders only.
The applications Grubhub: Local Food Delivery was published
in the category Food & Drink on 2009-02-04 and
was developed by GrubHub.com.
The file size is 181.50 MB.
The current version is 7.26 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
We’ve fixed bugs and made tweaks to make ordering even easier. Enjoy!
I used this twice. The first time order was a little late. No big deal. 2nd time I ordered and the order was late, and you could tell it was sitting out too long. Food was horrible and after arguing with “customer service” and being insulted for 45 minutes I finally got a refund from THE RESTAURANT but Grubhub wouldn’t do anything. This app is trash and they don’t have any sort of ways to make it right. Just download Uber eats, or door dash. They’re both cheaper and are reliable. Have screenshots of the entire conversation with “customer service” if you’d like to see the type of company you’re dealing with. If I could give less than 1 star I’d go out of my way to do so.
I like the ease of the service and the drivers are very pleasant and nice. But, often times my warm meals are barely lukewarm or cold.
It’s good for a lazy day
It’s been an hour since I ordered. It says I got my food over 40 minutes ago. I never got my food. Did I buy Taco Bell for the delivery driver? I just want to eat.
I ordered the Feast at 39.00 I thought great deal.! The traditional wings were burnt, the boneless dry, the best is the 1 (one) corn muffin, I guess it should have been Feast for anyone that can sift through the burnt food. Also had brisket that too was a disappointment must have been the left over from a restaurant order. Store #3061 I will not be ordering from Famous Daves, $62.00 that most had to be thrown out. It did not deserve a star, the delivery was delayed. Got a text.
I ordered but and watched my delivery driver drive around the town and the 30 minutes later drive buy my house and say it was delivered when my food was never actually delivered.. the guys name was adeeb from Visalia, CA
If you like food, and not leaving your house, this is the app for you.
I know that Grubhub relies on restaurants to be partners in their service, but I’ve had multiple orders canceled well before the restaurants closed. Not sure if it’s the restaurants or a lack of drivers, but I travel for work and rely on delivery. Grubhub just isn’t ready for prime time, it seems.
It is almost a bad thing how easy it is to order and pick up because now my stomach does the ordering. Every time I click order now I think to myself, “that’s it?”
I placed an order at 8:20pm. The driver failed to show up at the restaurant, and then the restaurant closed. I’ve heard terrible things about GrubHub and now have experienced it myself. First and last time.
I love Grubhub so much! Not only is it easy and convenient but fast and my food order is correct. When I go and get it, there are always mistakes with the protein switches. But no mistakes and food was delivered faster than expected. Everyone needs Grubhub in their life.
Delivery charge should be lower. But good over all!
Easy to use and always have promos!!
Don’t even bother if you live in a small town. Placed an order, waited 2.5 hours.. the problem-lack of drivers.....
Great delivery service always!!
This is the second time I order and possibly the last , the first time my food was suppose to be arriving in 5 minutes instead I get a message my food was delayed 45 minutes fantastic! Today I said I will give them another try I order once again 5 minutes before the food is due I get a message my food is delayed 45 minutes again ! If you want to get your food on time order 2 hours ahead of time or expect a delay.
Kinda irritating when you can’t even use the app because it won’t accept your card. I put my information in 3 times and had someone else look to double check and it still said invalid. 😒
I had to go to 4 different Restaraunt before finally finding one that gave me the option of using my loaded gift card! If their going to be listed on GrubHub they all should have that cash option so I can use the Gift Card!
Too expensive and Unable to use coupons you’ve send to me at least 6 times. Always gets rejected.
Placed my first order at 12:30. It’s currently 1:30 and i have yet to see any progress be made. This app is a great concept but delivery time just keeps getting pushed back. Really should make sure they have people ready to deliver food before allowing people to order.