With the largest selection of restaurants, Grubhub delivers your favorite foods to your door.
Order with a few simple taps in the iOS Grubhub app and get the restaurants you love, delivered.
Feel like getting out for a bit? Great! We also offer pickup for takeout orders.
Whether it’s your favorite local spot, a restaurant with a little more fame, or a new place to try while traveling, Grubhub’s got the eats you’re looking for.
Wondering what your next meal could be? Each Grubhub city has different restaurants that you know and love. Arby’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Cinnabon, Denny’s, KFC, Pizza Hut, Potbelly, Taco Bell and more are just a tap away.
Here’s a little taste of the foods, local flavors, and cuisines you should be excited about: burgers, donuts, pizza, sushi, pho, wings, Italian, Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Greek, vegan, vegetarian and more!
Order takeout or delivery and get exclusive Grubhub deals. Download today!
What Grubhub offers:
THE MOST RESTAURANTS
- Grubhub offers the largest selection of restaurants in the nation!
- Whether it’s Chinese, Greek, Italian, or any other food type you’re craving, it’s covered.
- With exclusive local restaurant partners, you’ll find that mom and pop shop AND the national spot you love.
EASY TAKEOUT ORDERS
- When you order using the iOS app, you'll avoid the hassle of over-the-phone mistakes.
- You can also count on Grubhub’s 24/7 customer support.
NO HIDDEN FEES
- What you see is what you get - we promise upfront pricing with no hidden fees.
- Pay through a variety of options including Apple Pay, Venmo and Grubhub gift cards.
REAL-TIME ORDER TRACKING
- Grubhub offers real-time order tracking so you know exactly when to dash to the door for your delicious meal.
MULTIPLE ORDERING OPTIONS
- The Grubhub app provides lots of great features.
- Order now or preorder your next meal.
- Re-order your favorite meals with a tap.
- Order takeout and pick up your meal to save time and money.
DEALS AND SPECIALS
- Gain access to exclusive deals only available through Grubhub delivery service.
QUALITY RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- Grubhub has lots and lots of restaurant ratings and reviews, so you can count on getting the best food in your area.
- Review the restaurants and menus you try to help other Grubhub customers.
Order the eats you love from local restaurants near you. Download Grubhub now!
Ready to start ordering with Grubhub? Great! Here’s what to do next:
• Download the app
• Sign in or set up your account (you can even use Facebook)
• Choose from your favorite restaurants or try something new
• Pick your perfect meal
We suggest you post up with your mates and order your next food delivery in some of these Grubhub cities:
Albany, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Bridgeport, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Hartford, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, St. Louis, Sacramento, Tampa, Washington DC
Just in case you needed a few more reasons to get into Grubhub, here are some rave reviews:
• “I love that I can order food while laying on the couch. Grubhub strikes again!!” - @DrFlunkenstein
• “Thank god for @Grubhub. The delivery guy and I are going to be the best of friends” - @beatz6
• “Just when I thought I was ready to be an adult and cook, Grubhub” - @kima_jones
• “@Grubhub is becoming VERY familiar with my food preferences. I love this app!” - @madelinedenise
The applications Grubhub: Local Food Delivery was published
in the category Food & Drink on 2009-02-04 and
was developed by GrubHub.com.
The file size is 172.75 MB.
The current version is 7.22 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
We’ve fixed bugs and made some tweaks that make ordering even easier. Enjoy!
Absolutely horrible in the DC area. Reliably an hour and a half late, if they deliver at all. Every time I call a restaurant to see what the hold up is , I find out order has been sitting in restaurant for an hour! Driver hasn’t shown. Order from Slash Run was sitting for an hour, called customer service who said driver was on his way, to have it sitting there another hour, then delivery tome pushed back again, then cancelled due to drivers not showing to work or unavailable. 3 hour ordeal, no food. Unbelievable!!! They definitely put money before customers and if you check the restaurant websites, they illegally charge more for the same items on top of the delivery fee, which they got sued for again. Everyone should contact the Better Business Bureau about this. I did. Keep the receipts.
Did not receive half of my order and was told they would refund the cost of the items but not deliver the rest of my food. They did not refund any of the service fee which is based on the cost. If the rest of my family wants dinner I would have to reorder those items and pay another service and delivery fee, and of course wait another hour and a half! No understanding of customer service!
Makes it easy to order out !
After over thirty minutes of deleting the wrong address and putting the correct address in and Grubhub putting the wrong address back in, I gave up and went with DoorDash which worked like a charm.
If you know want to order something from this one restaurant it’s difficult to order or get to it. Don’t bother downloading it
my first order went fine, i paid and got my food. the second time, however, i ordered from T.G.i. friday’s and never got my food.... was told that the delivery person knocked and called (they did not) and that they couldn’t reimburse me, only give me a $25 voucher. just tried to use that voucher and was charged the full amount ($29) of my order. was then told my order wasn’t eligible, because my order had to be $25 before all the fees. so in order to use my voucher....i had to spend $10 in delivery fees, tip and tax. when i tried to cancel my order they told me i couldn’t. this app has scammed me out of $50 in 5 days. really unimpressed.
I like the idea of being able to pay with cash instead of like most delivery apps. However having the minimum price for your order is at $25. It’s ridiculous to me because if I want a specific thing I can’t get it and have to add more stuff I don’t need nor want. I’d actually use this more if it was possible to not have a minimum.
Need more restaurants
I downloaded this app to save some time and money. The bonus offer of money off your first did NOT work. It’s one of the main reasons I downloaded this. I’ll just delete it and order from the actual place. Not worth the space in my phone.
Always call the restaurant and make sure they participate in Grubhub before ordering. Grubhub lists restaurants that don’t even participate and it will be a nightmare getting your money back. This is borderline fraud and should be reported to BBB.