Koala FX [Music] App Description & Overview
What is koala fx app? *** IMPORTANT! Koala FX is an Audio Unit Effect plugin (AUv3) which requires a compatible host or DAW to work such as Garageband, Beat Maker 3, AUM etc ***
Koala FX is the ultimate creative effects unit. It offers 16 one-touch effects that you can play intuitively like an instrument, allowing you to effortlessly morph and twist your track into something beautiful.
It includes all your favourite mix effects from Koala Sampler, but refined and souped up to allow super smooth cuts and crossfades.
Apply effects to your whole mix just to add some lofi warmth or to liven things up… or use it to sculpt synth sounds to blend in with the rest.
* Save up to 8 scenes per preset, so you can cut between them in time with the music
* Smoothly crossfade between scenes with a giant 8-way X-Y pad.
* Rearrange the order of the effects by dragging them.
* A togglable hold mode allows you to keep some effects engaged, and others off when you let go of them.
* Fully automatable via your host (effects, volume, scene, XY pad)
* UI is fully resizable, works great in any aspect ratio
Bitcrusher with transistor distortion
Frequency domain pitch shifter
Super short smooth interpolating delay with gallons of feedback
Modeled diode ring modulator
Efficient schroeder topology reverb
Loops a fragment of sound coming into koala fx and loops it in time with the music
Noise gate with hysteresis
Combined low and high pass analog modeled filter
Chops the signal to the beat
Delay effect that reverses parts of your sound in time to the music
Vari-speed analog style tape delay
Tempo synced delay
Formant filter based on human vocal tract
Analog modeled valve distortion
Hard knee opto-style compressor with a bit of
If you’re having any issues with Koala FX please get in touch at https://www.elf-audio.com/contact.php