Record your ideas on the go or create entire music productions from scratch, we'll leave it up to you! This app is a portable multitrack audio and MIDI recording studio featuring virtual instruments, editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
We'd appreciate any feedback or bug reports!
• Multitrack audio recording / playback
• MIDI sequencing with piano roll editor and MPE support
• Drum pattern editor
• Inter-app audio effects and instruments
• AudioBus support (including AudioBus remote)
• Audio Unit instruments, effects and AU MIDI
• Non-linear editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade, time-stretching etc. with full undo/redo
• Virtual instruments (comes with free instruments and more instrument packs to download)
• Track freezing to save CPU usage
• Clip volume and fade points
• Loop playback
• Automation of mixer and effect parameters
• Mix-down to WAV, AIFF and ALAC
• Punch in/out
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks and groups
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• Media server to access your files easily from a desktop computer
• AudioShare support
• Cloud sync using Google Drive and Dropbox
In short: a complete portable multitrack music studio that will replace your fourtrack recorder or tape machine!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to expand your studio:
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters effect pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• ToneBoosters Ferox
• Vocal Tune with two-voice harmonizer
• Soundfont instrument packs
• Loop packs from Function Loops
The 'PRO' in-app purchase is only for people who downloaded version 1.x in the past and is not applicable to version 2.0 or higher.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! We'll gladly solve any problem!
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
The applications Audio Evolution Mobile Studio was published
in the category Music on 2017-01-07 and
was developed by Davy Wentzler.
The file size is 97.34 MB.
The current version is 2.0.9 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
* Added Attack, Decay, Release, Resonance, Cutoff and Fine tune parameters to the virtual keyboard dialog for custom sound shaping of SoundFonts. The parameters can be automated as well.
* The lanes in Automation mode now show the bus names for busses/groups
* Pressing Auto when ‘Snap vertical scrolling’ was disabled would cause a crash. Solved.
Needs more microphone options and I want to connect my audio interface to it to use my microphone of choice
I ❤️ this app. But i can’t seem to find a video /tutorial for IOS about importing beats from YouTube and other websites.
I have been using audio evolution since the early 2000s for android and it is great.today was my first time using it for the iPhone. While searching for bt output I decided to cancel the search but there was no return arrow to take me back to the main project, that caused me to have to restart the whole program over by force closing it. Further more; in the audio evolution on android there is an option to choose your mic input but there are no mic input options available on the iPhone audio evolution. It is still a great program although for these reasons previously mentioned I gave this version of the app three stars. Please fix the issues mentioned and I will be overjoyed to update a flawless review. (Aaron R. Belk)
I have just recently begun using AES but to me, this is the easiest, most logically laid-out IOS DAW that I have tried, and the price is great. The app creator has also made available a series of YouTube instructional videos to make it even faster to get started. Good job on this new version! Highly recommended.
- and a breakthrough for iPhone daw users. Very active developer, incredibly rapid updates. Smart software with tons of features.
I like how quickly I can get tracks down with the software, and really like the operational flow. And since the recent update fixed the prior issue with AltiSpace, this is now my go-to program. I also own Auria and GarageBand, but using this, once you get the hang of it, is cassette deck simple and fast, and has most if not all of the horsepower of Auria, but hidden under the hood, just where I want it. From the the time the notion hits to record a song, to the time it is being recorded is measured in seconds, including plugging in a mic, with great audio quality and plenty of built in effects. Great job!
This app has so much potential. I really do hope that they continue to update and improve it. I even tried to buy the full version but I guess there’s some kind of bug and it’s interfering with my ability to do so
I’ve used this app and it works just as good as pro tools to me. I had to give it 5 starts, and I’ve been doing music for over 20yrs.
A FREE DAW for your mobile device. Easy to use and understand Fast, no latency, and Record within the apps daw. Best mobile mobile app yet. I'm impressed. Thanks!
Been using iPad DAWs for field vocal recordings, mixing for about 5 years..(mostly harmonicdawgs Multitrack DAW or GarageBand) Only skimmed through the online manual to get spun up on particulars; and played with it for about 2 hours..(for full disclosure) The Good: good interface, semi-easy learning to pick up, easiest bus send “concept” ever, cutting and editing tracks is simple, noise reduction, basic mixing controls are good (Not sure why the free EQ functions like the iTunes EQ, or why adding parametric EQ is one band-at-a-time, on a 3 FX max allowed track.. with move the knobs Side-side style.. The GREAT: Automation! Automation, Automation! Being built-in is sick! Toneboosters effects are dope, Integration with external apps is great (although a must have these days) Visually, it’s got the simplicity people want..no need to be flashy cool unless your a plugin..lol The Bad: only three effect slots per track? Especially in a bus send? Standard vocal bus will have 4-5 FX minimum.. Sure, most ipad-artists already have plenty of IAA plugs to use, and we like to stick with the current DAW we know “mostly” word after an update..but even still today they are hit & miss with every production app, especially when using built in FX as well..what’s the effect chain? Not sure how it’s chained up. Which comes first the chicken or egg? I somehow stopped getting sound from my vocal bus..nothing muted, track X was sending to track Y which was sending to master Z..couldn’t figure it out. Extras: I get the paying for plugins separately or making a “pack” 1 or 2 etc.. but when you go for the get PRO version button, that usually means “professional HQ, all-in, bells n whistles included - version” should be a culminated total discount that is a one stop shop, which out-competes a culmination of the current Pro, 1FX pack and 1 added plug in - I’d say about $14.99 for “the all-inclusive band” on the cruise ship That being said, Offering a free product with $options is always a tough math equation to figure out, so I get. The best concept!: To me, having an al-a-cart menu of advanced (as good as another brands app) internal plugins within the DAW mobile iOS app is awesome! Adding a brand name plugin option that’s straight ingenious to the app is GENIUS! From the consumer this means each app update will entail functionality of its internal options..not shooting the crap dice on others IAA reliability, which has rarely gotten past the “cross your fingers-hope it still supports A,B, C apps after updates” line. Sometimes it only takes one or two “favorite’ IAA apps to stop working and they go back to using another recorder for the time being. Overall a great addition to the Multitrack iOS realm. Due to having 3 other Daws on my iOS, I will continue to use those for now, but will definitely keep the app & upgrades I purchased & revisit the app at each update to check how it has improved. I will say, introducing add-ins that are from a legit company that makes actual PC/MAC DAW plug-ins is awesome. It drew me to their site, and I now intend on buying one of their PC plug-ins shortly.