Record your ideas on the go or create entire music productions from scratch, we'll leave it up to you! This app is a portable multitrack audio and MIDI recording studio featuring virtual instruments, editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
We'd appreciate any feedback or bug reports!
• Multitrack audio recording / playback
• MIDI sequencing with piano roll editor and MPE support
• Drum pattern editor
• Inter-app audio effects and instruments
• AudioBus support (including AudioBus remote)
• Audio Unit instruments, effects and AU MIDI
• Soundfont (sf2/sfz) support: free GS/GM Soundfont included, add more from the Soundfont shop or from your own collection
• Non-linear editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade, time-stretching etc. with full undo/redo
• Virtual instruments (comes with free instruments and more instrument packs to download)
• Track freezing to save CPU usage
• Clip volume and fade points
• Loop playback
• Automation of mixer and effect parameters
• Mix-down to WAV, AIFF and ALAC
• Punch in/out
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks and groups
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• Media server to access your files easily from a desktop computer
• AudioShare support
• Cloud sync using Google Drive and Dropbox
In short: a complete portable multitrack music studio that will replace your fourtrack recorder or tape machine!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to expand your studio:
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters effect pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• ToneBoosters Ferox
• Vocal Tune with two-voice harmonizer
• Soundfont instrument packs
• Loop packs from Function Loops
The 'PRO' in-app purchase is only for people who downloaded version 1.x in the past and is not applicable to version 2.0 or higher.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! We'll gladly solve any problem!
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
The applications Audio Evolution Mobile Studio was published
in the category Music on 2017-01-07 and
was developed by Davy Wentzler.
The file size is 103.03 MB.
The current version is 2.1.4 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
* Added ‘Copy to app’ item to the clip and range pop-up menu for audio tracks
* The ‘Next’ button was only partially visible on the iPhone X in the virtual keyboard screen. Solved.
* Output selection for the master channel did not work. Solved.
* Solved an issue where output would become silent.
* When returning from another app (like IAA), the audio session was not active which would result in failure when adding other IAA’s. Solved.
* The app could crash when adding an effect failed while playing. Solved.
This is absolutely in a class by itself! You’ve made life easier because I no longer need to drag out my laptop. I’ve tried the others and all Daws have something to offer but for editing I find nothing more precise. I am impressed with it’s ease of operation. Once you do learn the program editing becomes breeze. AE is now my Acid Pro for my iPhone, I have it installed on both my iPhone and iPad but I mainly use my iPhone! A Truly Excellent App!
AUv3 working without issue so far. The only thing I’d like to mention is(not a big deal scrolling on a small screen doesn’t take long but)when zoomed in and editing with scrolling on. When you press stop after a listen to see if the edit was good... The screen automatically scrolls to the end of the track. Kind of annoying when zoomed in and doing some major editing. The area that I am editing is looped so make sure you loop the area. Actually, one last thing. I could do without the range limit on the fade in fade out. Unless you guys recommend to just do one side at a time. I’ve been chopping my track into small samples maybe doing fade/in first then fade out per sample might work better anyway. zooming in should adjust the range limit accordingly to the size you are working with. Either way great app.
High quality sound and you would think my music was recorded in a top of the line professional studio.Ive been using this app for years.I can be out and about and a idea come up in my head all I do is record and from this app to my pc..highly Recommend
After spending a downright embarrassing amount of money on other iOS DAWs that never seem to get it quite right, I am so pleased that I have found Audio Evolution mobile. This app is a real gem and if you’re looking for a DAW I highly recommend that you start with this one. Then you can spend the rest of your time making music instead of falling into the endless cycle of searching for a workable DAW, spending money and getting frustrated. And guess what, this developer actually answers questions too! Promptly even!
5 star app... I am an avid home studio user. I have Pro Tools, Cubase, Cakewalk Sonar, Ableton, Garage Band ect. ect. I really liked the lay out. I used some iaa instruments and they all worked well... However I did have to search a bit to find the button (I thought it would be in the upper tab row with the others) but there is a plus icon in the lower right of screen. With ALL new tools it takes a few moments to adjust. I will say that I wish that there was a little more "eye candy" when loading the on board effects (which by the way come with a lot pre loaded) I mean, I know some of Cubasis effect interfaces look cheesy... but maybe just do a clean rack mount look to each effect, sliders and knobs with rack screws just for added depth and realism. This is a very early releases so I KNOW that functionality is the first key, then the added details. I downloaded some samples which were free and inside the app...no need to have to search for them. The samples sound amazing... they are free to use and to do with what you like... nice drums, basses and synths. There is an on screen keyboard so you can use it if you don't have your iPad or mobile device hooked up to midi. You also have the option inside the app to download SoundFont FREE if you wish... which has a vast library of synths, sound effects, and drums (everything from birds, dogs barking, helicopters, gun shots, pianos, guitars, bag pipes...etc You guys have made an amazing all in one studio DAW... Thank you ~Scotty
The app works well and has all of the features you needed in such a DAW. The developer is responsive to user feedback and constantly seems to refine the app. The piano roll and automation work well including the parameters for AUv3 apps. Integrated Files app functionality. You can output stems and import SF2 soundfonts. One of the best values for apps in this category.
Needs more microphone options and I want to connect my audio interface to it to use my microphone of choice
I ❤️ this app. But i can’t seem to find a video /tutorial for IOS about importing beats from YouTube and other websites.
I have been using audio evolution since the early 2000s for android and it is great.today was my first time using it for the iPhone. While searching for bt output I decided to cancel the search but there was no return arrow to take me back to the main project, that caused me to have to restart the whole program over by force closing it. Further more; in the audio evolution on android there is an option to choose your mic input but there are no mic input options available on the iPhone audio evolution. It is still a great program although for these reasons previously mentioned I gave this version of the app three stars. Please fix the issues mentioned and I will be overjoyed to update a flawless review. (Aaron R. Belk)
I have just recently begun using AES but to me, this is the easiest, most logically laid-out IOS DAW that I have tried, and the price is great. The app creator has also made available a series of YouTube instructional videos to make it even faster to get started. Good job on this new version! Highly recommended.