The Clarion-Ledger App Description & Overview
From critically acclaimed storytelling and photography, to rich-media videos, full 360-degree experiences and virtual reality, we're able to not only tell the news, but allow you to be completely immersed in it. And with our local-to-national coverage, you can add news stories happening right in your own communities.
• NEWS: Browse national, local and most popular stories to keep you connected.
• NEWS ALERTS: Get news as it breaks by opting in for push notifications on News, Sports, Life, Money or Tech. Rich notifications allow you to get an article preview, save and share from your lock screen.
• VIRTUAL REALITY: Bring the news to life with 360° video and virtual reality. Check out our new weekly VR series, VRtually There with three new thrilling VR experiences every Thursday.
• WEATHER: Be prepared with live weather information from hourly to 10-day forecasts. Enable location services to customize local weather news and other location-based services. (Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.)
• SCORES: Stay up to speed on the latest sports scores and schedules for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, Golf, NASCAR, Indy Car, UFC, Fantasy sports and college football and basketball.
• SAVED STORIES: Save your favorite stories to read later.
• NIGHT MODE: Enable this feature to view the app using a black background and white text.
• WIDGET: Get a quick update on the latest headlines from your Home and Lock screen! No time to read the full story? Tap the bookmark icon to save for later.
• iPAD PRO ENHANCED: Experience our captivating photography and stories in full screen or multitasking mode.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER CONTENT:
This app is free to download but for full access to all content, purchase a subscription for $7.99/month.
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For more details, see "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service: http://static.clarionledger.com/terms/
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so we welcome you to tell us what you love and what you’d like to see more (or less) of. Contact us at: [email protected] or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps.
• Fixed a bug that was causing video pop up ads to appear in the app.
• Performance and stability improvements.
• Questions about your subscription? Check out Subscription Support in the app's Settings.
Do you like The Clarion-Ledger apps? Please share!
The Clarion-Ledger App Tips & Tricks
The Clarion-Ledger Screenshots
The Clarion-Ledger Reviews
Love the CL app
Love this app, haven't encountered any bugs and love to see the local news on my fingertips.
Great mobile app not much Better than that love it
By I likespider
User friendly app. Good way to get the news.
I love the C L app it keeps me informed about what going on in a very timely manner anywhere I'm located. Keep up the good work
Great Newspaper App
Very please with the app. Need to get my local news on my cell. Works well.
By MS Leges
The C-L app is really easy to use and the alert system is great for keeping me up to date on important issues throughout the week.
By Tea Times Two
Great way to stay current when you are away from home. Great features and easy to navigate.
App is easy to use.
Keeps me updated during the day. Sports, news , what else do you need ?
Love this paper since a kid when was Jackson Dailey!!
Easy to use.
Works. Easy to use. Updates easily to bring latest news.
The non-mobile online version is so much better. This gets you only part of the paper, and when I don't get my husband doesn't get his newspaper delivered to our house, it usually gives me a message saying that I cannot access the part of the app that would let me report it. My recommendation: skip the app and use your PC
I enjoyed being able to get the phone version. saves me a lot of time and allows me to get to information quickly since home delivery is not an option in my area anymore