From critically acclaimed storytelling and photography, to rich-media videos, full 360-degree experiences and virtual reality, we're able to not only tell the news, but allow you to be completely immersed in it. And with our local-to-national coverage, you can add news stories happening right in your own communities.
• NEWS: Browse national, local and most popular stories to keep you connected.
• NEWS ALERTS: Get news as it breaks by opting in for push notifications on News, Sports, Life, Money or Tech. Rich notifications allow you to get an article preview, save and share from your lock screen.
• VIRTUAL REALITY: Bring the news to life with 360° video and virtual reality. Check out our new weekly VR series, VRtually There with three new thrilling VR experiences every Thursday.
• WEATHER: Be prepared with live weather information from hourly to 10-day forecasts. Enable location services to customize local weather news and other location-based services. (Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.)
• SCORES: Stay up to speed on the latest sports scores and schedules for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, Golf, NASCAR, Indy Car, UFC, Fantasy sports and college football and basketball.
• SAVED STORIES: Save your favorite stories to read later.
• NIGHT MODE: Enable this feature to view the app using a black background and white text.
• WIDGET: Get a quick update on the latest headlines from your Home and Lock screen! No time to read the full story? Tap the bookmark icon to save for later.
• iPAD PRO ENHANCED: Experience our captivating photography and stories in full screen or multitasking mode.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER CONTENT:
This app is free to download but for full access to all content, purchase a subscription for $7.99/month.
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For more details, see "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service: http://static.indystar.com/terms/
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so we welcome you to tell us what you love and what you’d like to see more (or less) of. Contact us at: [email protected] or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps.
The applications IndyStar was published
in the category News on 2009-10-06 and
was developed by StarMedia.
The file size is 77.25 MB.
The current version is 4.13.0 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
• Performance and stability improvements.
• Questions about your subscription? Check out Subscription Support in the app's Settings.
I live on the east coast so the Indianapolis Star (digital edition) is my link to what's happening in my former city. Not only does it keep me informed of all the local news, including sports, but it offers good coverage and commentary on national issues as well.
Glad the articles aren't cut short anymore.
App works great, content is always top quality. Zak Keefer, Stephen Holder and Gregg Doyel are reason enough to subscribe.
I have to say after living in Indianapolis my entire life the Star has now gone in much different political direction. What was once an overwhelmingly 'right' leaning source it's now moved to the left.
Good coverage of up to date info...
Articles are always timely and instant to the event. Appreciate the story alerts to my phone and like the mix of text, pictures and videos on many stories. Sometimes the many ads throughout the articles are repetitive and get in the way of continuity. Since I can't always read the stories immediately, i like being able to access recent stories that I missed.
I am annoyed at paying 12 $$$ per month and still have to put up with ads on the digital subscription of the IndyStar. As of May 1st. 2017, I still fill the same way about the ads annoying when I am paying for the subscription. Judy
Absolutely unequivocally the worst newspaper in America.
Overall it's a clean interface and easy to navigate
I'm a print subscriber to the Indianapolis Star as well as the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. The Star's app is by far the worst app I own. Why do other newspaper apps work so seamlessly and this one frequently will not update stories. It seems to work better in wifi, during still. . .
@MattGlenesk: Now that we know who is back & who isn’t, @ZachOsterman breaks down how Archie Miller’s 1st #iubb roster will look: https:…
Great man 🙏
@indystar Back in 95 I met, then rookie, Jacque Villeneuve @ the old @SteaknShake across from the track. Had a grea…
Love the Breaking News Updates! While traveling, I can keep abreast of the latest happenings in Indy
The Indy STAR keeps us aware of and informed about the important happenings in Indianapolis. We rely on it when we are traveling. Well done!
My go-to app for daily news focused on Indianapolis and Indiana. The format is fairly intuitive and breaking news with follow-up pieces is a great benefit.
App works well. Easy to use. Up to date News and nothing to recycle.
I love Gregg Doyel
I love getting news alerts. App works well. Only one glitch when it deleted all of my "save for later" articles. Looks like it's green greatly improved since the past.
This is a very good app and very easy to use. The newspaper is good if not a little bit right leaning.
I love keeping up with the latest news from my iPhone. I get alerts on breaking news stories hours before the news is broadcasted on TV.
I look forward to receiving notifications on my phone and reading my daily articles!
A good way to keep up on local news, sports, entertainment and other interesting articles, photos and videos from around Indianapolis.