Measure Master Pro Feet Inch Fraction Calculator App Description & Overview
Feet-Inch-Fraction and Metric Conversion Calculator by Calculated Industries®
The Measure Master Pro app from Calculated Industries gives you the power to solve U.S. and metric unit conversions on your iPhone or iPad. And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
Get professional results every time with this handy and easy-to-use tool for projects involving measurements.
Ideal for Designers, Tradespersons, Woodworkers, Craftsmen, Fabricators, Technicians, and Students
• Work in and convert between dimensions: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Find weight and weight per volume
• Instant solutions for circle area, circumference, arcs
• Length, Width and Height keys solve for linear, area, volume and perimeter dimensions
• Reduce expensive errors when estimating dimensions, costs and materials
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master® calculators
• Enter the numbers just as you would say them
• Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fractions (1/2" through 1/64")
• Full Metric (m, cm, mm)
• D.M.S. to Decimal Degree Conversions.
Dedicated Functions Help You Measure and Calculate:
• Yards, Miles
• Decimal Feet/Inch
• Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters
• Feet, Inch, Yards, Acres, Miles
• Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters
• Square and Cubic
• Feet, Inch, Yards, Miles
• Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters,
• Pounds, Tons
• Metric Tons, Kilograms
• Weight per Volume
• Tons per Cubic Yard
• Pounds per Cubic Yard
• Pounds per Cubic Feet
• Metric Tons per Cubic Meter
• Kilograms per Cubic Meter
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
• Paperless Tape
• Board Feet
• Memory function
• User-Definable Preferences — set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume, Metric, Degrees.
Do you like Measure Master Pro Feet Inch Fraction Calculator apps? Please share!
Measure Master Pro Feet Inch Fraction Calculator App Tips & Tricks
Measure Master Pro Feet Inch Fraction Calculator Screenshots
Measure Master Pro Feet Inch Fraction Calculator Video
Measure Master Pro Feet Inch Fraction Calculator Reviews
Spent $10 on this app only to find out there's no rise/ run /pitch function in it; making it effectively useless to most carpenters or anyone needing to find an arbitrary square line.
Calculated Industries makes great stuff
It works just like the handheld calculators they make. I own three of their devices; two construction masters, scale master and now this app. I use this app the most out of all.
Awesome app. Maybe I'm just missing it, but how about a backspace button?
The wait is over!!
By Clayton Miller
I've been using the hand held model 4020 for many years and now I can leave it at the office knowing I have it on my phone.
Now If only the app icon could be as fine as the app. It's awful! Please redesign!!
Another Civil Engineer
This is a great calculator for anyone who works with plans. Saves me lots of time by eliminating the fractions. Very glad I bought it. Highly recommended.
By Civil Designer
I've been using Calculated Industries' professional calculators for 25 years and their fractional input is unsurpassed. I chose this app for my iPhone and for everyday use around the house. It's the same excellent quality I've come to expect from this company and easy to use. Worth the price and I highly recommend this calculator.
Great and quite handy. As an architect it is a great tool!
Every architect's best friend!
From 1 star to 5 with latest update!
A very handy tool for anyone in woodworking, construction or engineering fields! Very nice clean layout.
I am a professional cabinet maker and this calculator is exactly what I needed. Nothing more and nothing less.
Must have tool addition
Great app. Have used the handheld Master Pro to save time and accuracy especially working back and forth between metric and inches. Now have it with me always on my iphone
It may lack some functions of the higher priced versions like the stair calc but my const master has that if I need it. The tape function is my favorite function that my other devices lack and is really handy for those like me that have hit their fingers with the hammer so many times that touch screen input can be a challenge for stone fingers.
No stair calc!
Good app. But I expected at least the same function of my const. calc. This has fewer, no stair calculator function. Add this and I'll up my rating.