Golfshot Plus: Golf GPS + Scorecard + Handicaps App Description & Overview
Gain confidence on over 40,000 courses worldwide and trust in your game with Golfshot Plus. Like a personal caddie on the course, Golfshot Plus gives you accurate GPS yardages to targets and hazards, rich scoring, shot tracking, entire course flyover previews and detailed statistics.
Your golf game is at its best with GolfNow tee times, Handicap Index® tracking, Apple Watch® support and world-class video instruction from Golfplan.
GUIDING YOU TO YOUR BEST GOLF
- Never search for yardage markers with Golfshot Plus’ real-time distances to all hazards and targets.
- Score for yourself or your foursome with Stroke Play and Stableford.
- Take the guessing out of your game with insightful and powerful statistics based on your playing history.
- Visualize and plan your round before you play with 3D video previews of your entire course.
- See the course from every angle with dynamic 3D flyover previews of each hole.
- Purchase and easily track your Handicap Index® through Golfshot Plus.
- Track your shot distance, direction and club used.
- Search. Book. Play. Save time and money on thousands of GolfNow tee times booked with Apple Pay®.
- View your game at a glance with Apple Watch™.
- Earn, view and share awards showing your accomplishments and the progress of your game.
- Free Golfplan video tips each week from leading experts including Martin Chuck and Sean Foley.
- Share your rounds and send tee time invites to friends to set up a game.
- Track your pace of play and activity on the course with HealthKit and Under Armour.
PLAY WITH A PRO CADDIE IN YOUR POCKET AND ON YOUR WRIST
- Challenge your foursome to Skins, Nassau, or Match Play games.
- Get $20 off a GolfNow Hot Deal tee time booked through Golfshot.
- Link your existing GHIN® Number to post scores directly to your Handicap Index®.
- Detailed scoring and distances to all hazards and targets on your Apple Watch™.
– Pro membership means access to premium features, exclusive member benefits, and an ad-free experience.
WORLD-CLASS COACHING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WITH GOLFPLAN
Powered by Revolution Golf's extensive and dynamic video library with coaching experts like Martin Chuck, Sean Foley and Andrew Rice, Golfplan gives you a front-row seat to the best golf instruction available on your iPhone®, iPad®, or Apple TV®.
- Elevate your game with access to over 400 personalized videos.
- Rent in-depth video series for one month to get the most extensive golf coaching out of Golfplan.
- Focus on nine areas of your game including driving, putting and approach shots.
- View recommended videos based on your skill level and areas of improvement.
- Share game-improving video tips with your fellow golfers
Golfshot Pro and Golfplan require subscriptions that can be purchased in-app and are renewed automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your Pro and Golfplan subscriptions through your iTunes account. Golfshot offers both monthly and yearly subscription options. Purchasing a subscription while your free trial is active will activate your membership immediately and cause your trial period to end.
Golfshot Plus requires a GPS-enabled iPhone® or iPad®. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In-app purchases available:
- Pro Features for Plus Members: $2.99/month or $14.99/year
- Golfplan: $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Core Golf: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Golfers Need for Speed: $9.99 for 1-month rental
The USGA® trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names are registered to the USGA® which require written authorization for use.
Created by Shotzoom LLC
Enjoy the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps Golfshot Plus on 40,000+ courses worldwide for our global Golfshot community.
- New Home screen subscription badges
- Over 600 course updates since January
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
Have a question or a course update request? Email us at [email protected], or tap Send Us Feedback in your app.
Do you like Golfshot Plus: Golf GPS + Scorecard + Handicaps apps? Please share!
Golfshot Plus: Golf GPS + Scorecard + Handicaps App Tips & Tricks
Golfshot Plus: Golf GPS + Scorecard + Handicaps Screenshots
Golfshot Plus: Golf GPS + Scorecard + Handicaps Video
Golfshot Plus: Golf GPS + Scorecard + Handicaps Reviews
Latest update is terrible
GPS takes for ever to lock-in. Quite useless given the time it takes. Only good now as a scoring app for which I don't need GPS. Will be sticking with my trusty laser range finder.
Don't always need my location
The app works well, but the invasion of privacy to always need my location when I occasionally play golf is a ridiculous overreach. I don't think it helps my battery either. To have to go and turn the setting on and off manually is also annoying. I am also a subscriber and will unsubscribe and delete your app if you have not changed the setting to "use location only when I use the app" at the next update or in the next month. Thank you.
I used to love this app and paid $29.99 which gave full access. Now after paying that they now decided to charge $14.99 a year, then to top it off it auto re-resubscribes. The app does not have a way to turn this feature off.
Golfshot is by far the best golf app. EOQ!
I don't write many app reviews but this app is my go to app for 4 years now, so I felt an obligation to show my appreciation. I've logged over 300 golf rounds, including scoring of cards via Golfshot over the years and always stray off to see if there's any better app- bottom line GolfShot GPS is the best- end of question. I've recommended it to at least 30-40 who have purchased it over the years.
Where Golfshot takes the cake in my book is in customer loyalty. The new version called GolfShot Plus is entirely free to it's existing user base! Those who are finding the new version sluggish can always uninstall it and re sync phone to an old backup.
Bonus: Watch features- for those of you with an iWatch, I can attest that the features work very well- their is a subscription fee of $10 or so a year but it's well worth the benefits.
I've been using this app for 4+ years now and I love it. Tracks your particular course your playing, all your scores, stats, and auto calculates your handicap. I love being able to review all my past rounds in one place. I can track how my recent scores compare to older scores, and see my improvement along the way. This is a must have for any avid golfer
6 years later and I still love it
I've had his app for over 6 years and I still love it. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it requires that I purchase the upgrade to Pro to link it to my USGA/GHIN Handicap.
I love tracking my stats and seeing my trends. 6 years of data is pretty cool to look back on.
ALWAYS location? Subscription after $29 purchase???
This app makes requires that it can track your location at all times, even when you're not using it. Terrible idea.
Moreover, I paid the full price for this app a few years ago to get full capability, and now they want me to pay again and monthly? Terrible cash grab. Do not purchase.
Not all that intuitive
If you are just trying to use the GPS , it seems you must enter a score before it goes to next hole. And if you haven't completed a round, switching to a different course is a task. Would not recommend nor will I renew.
Good App. Couple of major flaws
Good app. Could be a 5 star but has a couple of major flaws. I have an issue with an app needing the "Always on when not using the app" access vs the battery friendly setting of "when using the app. The Apple Watch app doesn't stay as the focused app so every time you look at your watch you have to select to view it.
I've used Golfshot for years and I love it.
Says Weak signal & never works! Settings are correct & have over 200 days left then stupid me bought golf plan?? For $19.99 thinking it would help! NO & what is GOLF PLAN? No clue....
This is a great tool to have on the golf course. I am always glad I have it when there is a creek or bunker to consider. The distance for carry over creeks really helps too.