LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills App Description & Overview
Advance your career with LinkedIn Learning. Discover the most in-demand business, tech and creative skills with personalized recommendations and courses taught by industry experts.
Learn on the go with the LinkedIn Learning iOS app.
Get the skills you need to succeed by watching bite-sized video courses anytime, anywhere.
Learn from courses taught by industry experts in leadership, management, marketing, programming, IT, photography, graphic design, web and interactive design, 3D animation and much more.
Get the most out of your LinkedIn Learning membership with the app:
• Access 4,000+ courses in business, tech and creative with more added each month
• Get personalized course recommendations
• Download courses for offline viewing
• Explore curated courses for a guided learning experience
• Save courses to watch later
• Watch entire courses or individual videos at your own pace
• Share courses with your network
• Add certificates of completion to your LinkedIn profile
• Access to LinkedIn Premium networking tools, and exclusive insights like Who's Viewed Your Profile
LinkedIn Learning app is free to download. With a subscription plan, you can watch the full courses across technology, creative and business topics.
For Monthly Premium: $29.99 monthly USD
For Annual Premium: $299.88 annual USD
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew and will charge your credit card through iTunes account, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• iPhone 4S or later, iPod Touch 5th Gen or later
• iOS 9 or later
• Connection to 3G, 4G, or WiFi network
• We know login can be a pain and we are working hard to make this step easier for you. As a first step you can now use your password manager to login on Learning.
• Courses you have already finished won't interrupt after each video anymore. It will just auto play all videos until you reach the very end.
• Fixed: When you're not logged in and you click a link that sends you into the app, you end up on "My courses" after you login – every time! We want you to get to the content you're looking for faster, so we fixed that. Now you go to your intended destination in the app after login.
Do you like LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills apps? Please share!
LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills App Tips & Tricks
LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills Screenshots
LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills Video
LinkedIn Learning: Online Courses to Learn Skills Reviews
By Gun Bunny137
I love this app where has it been my whole life....
Invest in Yourself
Your brain is the most powerful asset nature allows you full dominion over. With a wide range of course material, LinkedIn Learning provides the structure needed to forge your own professional path at an affordable rate. Download the app to learn more.
Amazing learning on the go
By Luay Hadi
This is an app and web that changed my day schedule making it possible to learn a lot every day while doing sport, eating ,on the way to work
Love the perfect way if delivered courses
Great App for Personal Development
Everything you need is all in the application. Resources material the presentation modules and other course recommendations.
I highly recommend this app!
Very useful and instructive to learn about many topics wherever you are with your mobile!
User friendly and looking forward on using it for future classes.
Linkedin learning is a godsend!
I am disabled and that makes it very difficult for me to study anything. LinkedIn learning solves that for me and I am able to study any number of courses.
When I swipe control center while video is playing the video get complete black, I've to close the whole course and then start again to make it normal again!!! This is the only problem I am facing, however I'd love to watch these linkedin course on lynda as I love lynda's interface more
By Abu Ghazi
This is the best addition to LinkedIn I've seen. I'm so grateful for it and it works seemlessly between devices. I can learn at home or on the go. It's a must have!! Cons: loses video on phone if you click on any type or notice or alert. Have to close and reopen to get it back. Kind of annoying at times
No iPad or Apple TV App?
The learning content is top notch with some amazing instructors. The pricing for LinkedIn Learning is actually cheaper than Lynda.com.
The iPhone app is great, but I love to learn in my iPad and there isn't an iPad version of the app yet.
Lynda.com (the previous service, owned by LinkedIn, owned by Microsoft) has both an iPad and an Apple TV app version.
Add the iPad and Apple TV app versions and I'll change my review to 5 stars.
By Nothing for granted
Still new with the app, but loving it so far. Thank you