Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
NOTE: There are two FL Mobile Apps in the store - 'FL Studio Mobile HD' and 'FL Studio Mobile'. These are identical. Two Apps exist for historical reasons.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer to enhance your mix
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3 & MIDI
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• Audio recording, Instruments and Effects
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
WANT A TRIAL VERSION?
Install FL Studio 12.4 for the PC and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, just inside FL Studio for Windows PC. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! Register FL Studio Mobile and visit the support forum to report bugs, make feature requests and download free content:
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and use the FL plugin version of FL Studio Mobile.
# See: http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flstudiomobile_plugin
The applications FL Studio Mobile was published
in the category Music on 2011-06-21 and
was developed by Image Line Software.
The file size is 754.50 MB.
The current version is 3.1.50 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
WHAT'S NEW 3.1.50
* NEW FX: Leveller - Precision level plugin
* NEW FX: Stereorizer - Stereo effect plugin
* Audiocopy SDK updated to 3.4
* CPU optimized recording
* Hide CC's when loading MIDI files
* Improved drawing wave files
* Improved loading of MIDI files
* Imports files (.flm, .mid, .flmpst, .flms, .wav, .mp3) from email, downloads etc.
* L/R record input settings (when stereo input is detected)
* MIDI CC7 maps to Level CC8 & 10 to Panning
* MIDI Channels DrectWave saves bank name
* MIDI files load with placeholder instruments
* Samples when loading MIDI files have correct pitch
* More UI scaling options
* New-song templates
* New Help menu
* iOS IAA is planned to be fixed in the next update, thanks for your patience
* Please Tap the HELP button and go to the USERS & SUPPORT FORUM to report bugs
It's honestly the best DAW you can get on iPhone. I don't understand why other people don't like this app. I have had this app for at least a month and had no problems yet. My favorite feature about this app is you can import sounds and samples which would make this like 1000 more stars but you can only do 5 so yeah. So basically best app for music production I suggest you download this app.
Please I've been waiting for so long for FL studio to work on the Mac version 👨🏻💻
This FLM3 is TERRIBLE! Please do something about it. I loved the previous version and it was super easy to use and It was much more inspiring. Now it's much harder to work with and I don't get what I want from it.
Previously, I had this app at 5 stars. Now, it's at 1. The update to FLM3 ruined any sense of speed and creative flexibility that FLM2 had. FLM2 was simple and easy to use, FLM3 is awkward--I can't copy and paste midi notes between instruments. That's ridiculous. It's impossible to compose quickly with this application. Imageline, please offer the older app again. It was more than good enough.
The Audio Copy just doesnt work at all for me. Fix this bug please.
In the recording industry 32 years, have used most DAWs, and the previous version of this app. This version replaces the previous, and is a complete downgrade, however FL Studio for Windows is still a good DAW.
You're gonna get charged $15 to have an app that crashes, and makes your phone slow. DONT GET THIS APP. I can't believe this.
The app is not nearly as bad as the reviews are saying it is. It is glitchy sometimes, but because they are always updating it and working on it I myself have them a pass. The main thing that's gets me is that they have the audacity to put in app purchases. That's why my review is at a solid 4 stars but I like the app.
The app is getting better just wish I could upload the songs I make to SoundCloud
I have used the desktop version of FL Studio for over a decade. It has a mad scientist vibe that has always inspired creativity. I was disappointed with the original IOS mobile update and promptly deleted it from my devices. This last update has changed my mind by finally adding some of the features found in the desktop version to make this a quality music app in the year 2017. I have actually started to enjoy using the IOS mobile app because the sound sculpting tools included are beginning to model what can be done on the desktop version. I hope the developers continue to improve this app as it has the potential to be one of the best on IOS. Sound is great but still missing too many features (e.g., IAA) to receive five stars.
@whoiseddie_ @Blue_Mora_ @mau5trap @deadmau5 @OfficialRezz @TheBlackGummy @MattLange @attlas @Monstergetdown I told…
Apne FL studio mobile se song ki background music kaise hataye: via @YouTube
@Shion_Type: iOS-AppのMusic Studio2やFL Studio mobileに追加して使える、ユーザーインストをまとめました。
They made every complicated for no reason. It was so much easier with the old version.
Its not worth the money paid. Sure it's cool and has potential. But it's so weak compared to desktop. I mean, I understand it's mobile and 15$ but there's so few presets. No arppegiator let alone some of the other nice and simple tools from desktop. Needless to say. This app purchase is a regret. Not that it changes much since they still have my money..
They completely changed the layout of the new app and in all honesty I hate it. It was much more simple in the old layout.It seems like they tried the change to be innovative but ended upjist being extra for no reason.
I used to love this app still do just need alot Of work still and the export saving projects needs to be fixed asap
This version is dirt. U can't edit samples, u would hard pressed to even upload a sample. The update, destroyed all my music, which is, b.s. How are apps from the same developer not compatible. Will be deleting app and moving on from fruity loops. This is the last let down. Spent numerous dollars on fl 2. All gone now. So am i
I can't believe how well this app works, it's amazing! Great for on the go, or just on the couch!
WE NEED A ZIP FILE / IMPORT UPDATE!!! RIGHT NOW FL STUDIO DATA IS 20.88 GB IN MY PHONE BECAUSE ITS HARDER TO IMPORT EVERYTHING! THIS IS A NECESSITY!!!!!
FINALLY. the save file has been fixed. now I can save it as a mp3. this is EXACTLY what I needed. THANK YOUUUU
App keeps crashing when sending projects from mobile to fl studio 12. Easier sharing options would be appreciated
I've been using this app for the past 5 yrs. Before the update, I was able to port over mp3 downloads from YouTube through Filemaster app to Fl studio app. I enjoyed being able to record myself during instrumentals to perfect my craft. Newest update lacks this access through IOS iPhone activities. Please fix this