Get the most out of your closet - for the price of a latte or a gossip magazine, you could have a closet assistant for life!
Stylebook has over 90 features to help you curate your closet and get more out of what you own!
Import your actual clothes, create magazine-style outfits, plan what to wear, create packing lists and learn more about your wardrobe with statistics like cost per wear - in this totally customizable app!
AS SEEN IN THE NEW YORK TIMES JUNE 12, 2017
Stylebook is an expert wardrobe organization and closet management tool created by a fashion industry insider, who got her start as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet and is an alum of Lucky magazine.
Included in Condé Nast Traveler's "Best Travel Apps for Packing" and Mashable's "Ten Fresh Apps for Fashion Enthusiasts"
2014 Tabby Awards - Users' Choice Winner in the Lifestyle Category
Available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"Easily see what is working and what isn’t" - Vogue.com
"A must for Cher Horowitz types!" - Vogue Australia
"Closet-organization apps allow you to catalog your wardrobe and play stylist...I find Stylebook to be the most intuitive." - New York Times
"Stylebook delivers. This isn't just closet organization, this is full blown wardrobe management — and then some." - Refinery29
"Our new wardrobe secret weapon is the @StylebookApp" - THE OUTNET.COM
10 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Fashion Week - Vogue Paris
"The Clueless virtual closet exists in real life, OMG" - Cosmopolitan UK
"...the ultimate wardrobe manager" - InStyle
"9/10...Best wardrobe organizer ever" - Wired App Guide 2012
"Perfect if you've caught yourself daydreaming about tomorrow's outfit with nowhere to jot it down." - Wall Street Journal
"...wardrobe organization at its best" - FabSugar
• CLOSET: add images of your own clothes
• BACKGROUND REMOVAL TOOLS: cut out your clothes for easy collaging
• LAY OUT OUTFITS: layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas
• OUTFIT SHUFFLE: shuffle your closet like a deck of cards to reveal new outfit ideas hiding in your closet!
• ICLOUD BACKUP: protect your data by backing up with iCloud
• PACKING LISTS: add whole outfits, plan how you'll pack ahead of time
• NO LIMITS: add unlimited clothing, accessories and inspirations to your outfits
• CALENDAR: plan what to wear in advance
• CUSTOM CATEGORIES: add, edit or delete any category in your closet, looks and inspiration library
• SHOP: mobile shopping catalog of over 7,000 retailers powered by ShopStyle
• INSPIRATION LIBRARY: track and save your style inspiration
• STYLE EXPERT: read interviews with fashion insiders, learn how to manage your wardrobe, find out how to make your wardrobe last, and more!
• SEARCH: search your closet for keywords or properties like fabric, season, color, etc.
• SHARE: share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
• WIFI TRANSFER: transmit looks, clothing items or inspiration to other iOS devices
• STYLE STATS: insights into how you wear your clothes and outfits, including what you wear the most, what you wear the least and which items get the most bang for the buck
• HELP: searchable how-to manuals and demo videos included
• E-MAIL SUPPORT: in case you need help, contact [email protected]
ALSO FEATURED BY:
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Good Housekeeping
- Real Simple
- Harper's Bazaar UK
- Marie Claire
- The Los Angeles Times
- Refinery29 - #1 on "8 Fashion Apps Worth Downloading"
- The Tyra Banks Show
- New York magazine's "The Cut"
- And more - visit stylebookapp.com for the full list!
- Visit stylebookapp.com to watch demo videos of the app!
We're unable to reply to reviews, so if you have questions or feedback, please feel free to send us an email at [email protected]!
The applications Stylebook was published
in the category Lifestyle on 2009-10-29 and
was developed by left brain / right brain, LLC.
The file size is 42.09 MB.
The current version is 7.0 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
Stylebook 7.0 includes over 35 new features and improvements! We hope you have as much fun with the new features as we did creating them!
Stay tuned for more updates in the future!
- Larger device screens now fully supported!
- Let Stylebook make outfits for you! Use the new Outfit Shuffle™ tool to shuffle your closet like a deck of cards and reveal new outfit ideas hiding in your closet!
- To access shuffle, open a looks category and tap the Shuffle icon at the top right of the screen
- Get ten outfit ideas with each shuffle! Shuffle again if you want to see more!
- Select multiple colors for a single clothing item
- Now with over 90 new colors!
- Colors now represented as squares (for colorblind users, you can switch back to showing color names in the new Settings screen)
- Hold your finger over a clothing thumbnail to quickly view and change its notes
- You can now bulk-delete outfits from the View Usages screen when deleting a clothing item that's used in other looks
- Larger calendar icons in the grid
- Larger clothing and outfit previews in the day screen
- New arrows let you quickly move between days in the day screen
- You can now crop clothing photos during import
- Enter item notes while you're first importing a closet item by tapping the notepad icon
- Improved background removal for dark black backgrounds and items
EASIER IMPORT FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS
- New "Take Multiple Photos" feature brings up the camera automatically after you've finished importing an item
- Continuous import feature (iPhone only) - add photos from a photo album, one right after another (activate this feature in the Settings screen)
- We've partnered with the closet organization company to bring you tips for organizing your real-life closet
- Tips provided by organizing experts Jenni Dusina and Amanda LeBlanc (professional organizer and star of Style network's "The Amandas")
- Easier browsing of shopping categories
- Item prices now visible right below item thumbnails (this can be turned on and off in Settings)
- Sale prices shown in red
- Sort shopping items by popularity, price and most recent
- New filter to show only items that are on sale
- Stores and brands for France, Japan and Germany
- Use the Settings screen in Help to change your Shopping region
- New "Most Recently Added" screen lets you see the newest additions to your closet
- Redesigned Style Stats interface
- Faster Style Stats for users with very large closets
- Pick and choose the specific clothing items you want to add to a packing list after adding an outfit
- Packing list items now automatically ordered by category
- Easily see which items and outfits you've already added to your packing list
- You can now search outfits and clothing while adding items to packing lists
- Improved performance
NEW SETTINGS SCREEN
- Toggle Continuous Import feature (iPhone only)
- Change your Shopping region
- All-new illustrated how-to guides help you get the most out of Stylebook!
- Search through help manuals
- Detailed backup and restore instructions
- 64-bit support for better performance on the iPhone 5S and newer
- Smoother navigation between features on the iPad
- Many other bugfixes and performance improvements!
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us at [email protected] !
I think the idea of the app is great, and I love the trending. I feel that the photo clean up feature could be better and more user friendly. I also wish that the screen toggle option worked since I use my a pad with a key board. Otherwise I love being able to track what I'm wearing and have access to my closet when I am shopping.
It's a nice app, quick to use, but can you support to export the content to CSV files? Otherwise if one day I transfer to use a different phone (e.g. Android), all that I have input will be lost. And it would be a big mistake if you only target people who will never ever switch off from iPhone. In fact, I regretted purchasing already, unless there is an easy opt-out (export) path. After all, it's us the users who made those data. Please make it really ours to retrieve.
I appreciate all the features this app offers. However, to be truly outstanding, it needs 3 more features: (1) Intelligent outfit suggestions: using seasons and color tags alone, this app should be able to suggest outfits. Searching by season and color to find suitable matches then pinning on a board takes too many clicks now. I'm amazed no one has done this yet. (2) Direct import from Pinterest: Am I missing something? Why do I need to follow the rabbit hole of pinned photos to the original source photo, save on my photo roll, and THEN upload to your app. That's way too much work that your users have already done on another app (Pinterest) for inspirations. Direct connect. (3) A way to hide out of season clothes. Put these in "storage" somewhere in the app so I don't need to scroll through my winter things while thinking up a summer outfit. Keep improving!
Although the initial time investment to document your wardrobe takes time, it's fairly easy once you get started because of how intuitive the app is! It's also super easy to add new items from online screenshots when the stores have flat photographs of their items not being modeled. The stat features are helpful for wardrobe editing and I have found that this app saves me money because I can see/find everything I already own and it helps prevent me from buying things that are too similar to what I already own or that doesn't match my existing wardrobe. I also love the packing list option and the cost per wear feature! This is my favorite way to use my time on my phone when I'm waiting somewhere! The best app!!!!
Really wish I could do outfits based off of one pair of pants or one shirt, or if I could save a group of clothes on a calendar day as an outfit. Otherwise, awesome.
I had a bit of a problem in the beginning, contacted support and they got right back to me. Great support.
I love this app and can't give you a reason why I don't like it. I feel like I'm my own stylist and don't have to rumble inside my closet to find outfits. Also it has caused me to actually use my accessories instead of them collecting dust. I found more outfits more than 100 that I can wear! I never though I had that many before , thus causing me to shop frequently . I have a new job which requires business casual,so this is helpful in getting those outfits together ahead of time. I also found I have more stylish weekend wear. I love that you can pin inspirations and even shop for it.
This app is organized well, easy to navigate, and works well. I'd pay more than what it's being sold for! Only feature I'd love is a background color option other than white so white clothing items show up better. Second feature I'd like (but not as important to me) is to see the looks thumbnail page items at a slightly larger size. Would be nice to be able to choose either a larger grid or the existing grid size. Third feature that would be nice, and again not nearly as important to me, would be the ability to import already cut out images (background cut out). Maybe there s a way but I haven't figured it out. I'm a graphic designer so this is easy for me to do outside of he app.
There are many updates that need to be made to this app. The colors don't work on the current iOS update. My concern is that this app is no longer being supported by the developer.
I was so excited about purchasing this app after seeing many reviews and Pinterest ads about all of its features. It didn't do anything I wanted it to. The photos you take of your own clothes don't work correctly, and take up a ton of memory. It was not transferrable between my iPad and iPhone. I wasted hours trying to get it to work. Don't waste your time or money. I build outfits using clothes similar to mine on Polyvore, and save my actual outfits in a secret board on Pinterest instead.
@rachpenner: Holy shit. Powerful & sad message from @RMComedy on #decolonization on @CBCDay6 #weneedtolisten
@CBCManitoba: Sagkeeng high school marks graduation of Serena McKay with diploma, red gown after death in April …
This app has been really helpful to me, in my weekly thrift store shopping trips. I can easily see if I already have too much of a certain color shirt, and if I have anything to wear with the item I am considering. I have always been a jeans and tshirt kind of girl,all accessories and jewelry just sitting, forgotten and never really considered. Now, because of playing with this app, I think about putting together more complete looks when I get dressed. My only complaint is that the items at the bottom of the page are too small to tell one pair of jeans from another when putting together a look. I wish I could choose them from a larger viewer, even if that means I can't see the rest of the outfit while I choose. I'd also like to be able to change my mind on what shirt I want to add without having to go through all the clicks every time I remove an item from a look. How about a "replace this item" option instead of just remove snd start over?
Mostly loving this app so far, in the week I've had it. There are a few things I'd change but overall, I think I'm going to love it. Have a "closet" of my clothes which is nice to be able to look at even without standing in front of my closet. I think I'll really appreciate it when I'm shopping and can see what I already have to complete an outfit. Love having the ability to create outfits and then easily identify what days I wore each outfit, using the calendar. I think it'll make my closet management and use of various clothing items much easier. I don't like that when creating "looks", it's really hard to see the options to choose from at the bottom. If I choose the wrong one, because I have so many bottoms that look similar until I can see them larger, I have to remove it and then start the choosing process all over again. It'd be great if the options were able to come up larger when browsing and then move through them from one to the next. Excited to use all the features in the future. Overall, if you are a clothes-loving organizational freak like me, you'll love this app.
This is going to help me so much a.). I'll have inventory on my own clothes so I can't forget i loaned it out!! B.) it's definitely helping me get rid of what I haven't wore in 1 year or more...no need for it! Excellent app so far
Absolutely love this app! This app has helped me tremendously in planning work outfits and packing for trips! I use it daily and it helps me put outfits together that I never would have before! Seeing the clothes laid out really helps when putting looks together! I recommend this for everyone
It's a very useful app because sometimes you don't even remember what exactly you have. The pictures are better when you upload them from the site you purchased your items because take the pictures are not the best of the app but it is ok. Besides that is very practical.
I adore this app! It makes cataloging clothing, creating outfits, and assessing the gaps in your wardrobe fun. Since getting it, I've discovered outfit combinations I never knew existed. Also, the ability to add inspiration photos, to create categories and sub- categories, to attach outfits to the calendar... all of these features and more are great!
This app is truly the best $4 I've ever spent... I absolutely LOVE all of the stats, the organization, the ease of use... it's by far the best styling/wardrobe management/closet organization system out there. It provides just enough structure to make this process manageable but not so much that you can't customize it to your heart's content (for instance, you get to pick all of your folders & subcategories... LOVE this!). The ONLY change that I wish they'd make is to let you access the app from the web or from a macbook/laptop. I love my phone, but it would be really nice (and much faster!) to be able to edit, organize, add pieces, etc. from a larger screen.
I love that you can access everything offline, but it would be awesome to be able to import inspiration directly from the web. Being able to edit inspiration and upload multiple photos would make this app better as well.
Being the complete A type I am, it's currently taking me hours to simply upload pictures of my shoes. Please make it possible to sync by email associated with Style Book's account so information is accessible whenever the app is downloaded. I would hate for my uploads to go to waste if I were to switch phones.
Great idea, helps you tame your closet, and purge stuff you truly don't wear.