Get the most out of your closet - for the price of a latte or a gossip magazine, you could have a closet assistant for life!
Stylebook has over 90 features to help you curate your closet and get more out of what you own!
Import your actual clothes, create magazine-style outfits, plan what to wear, create packing lists and learn more about your wardrobe with statistics like cost per wear - in this totally customizable app!
AS SEEN IN THE NEW YORK TIMES JUNE 12, 2017
Stylebook is an expert wardrobe organization and closet management tool created by a fashion industry insider, who got her start as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet and is an alum of Lucky magazine.
Included in Condé Nast Traveler's "Best Travel Apps for Packing" and Mashable's "Ten Fresh Apps for Fashion Enthusiasts"
2014 Tabby Awards - Users' Choice Winner in the Lifestyle Category
Available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"Easily see what is working and what isn’t" - Vogue.com
"A must for Cher Horowitz types!" - Vogue Australia
"Closet-organization apps allow you to catalog your wardrobe and play stylist...I find Stylebook to be the most intuitive." - New York Times
"Stylebook delivers. This isn't just closet organization, this is full blown wardrobe management — and then some." - Refinery29
"Our new wardrobe secret weapon is the @StylebookApp" - THE OUTNET.COM
10 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Fashion Week - Vogue Paris
"The Clueless virtual closet exists in real life, OMG" - Cosmopolitan UK
"...the ultimate wardrobe manager" - InStyle
"9/10...Best wardrobe organizer ever" - Wired App Guide 2012
"Perfect if you've caught yourself daydreaming about tomorrow's outfit with nowhere to jot it down." - Wall Street Journal
"...wardrobe organization at its best" - FabSugar
• CLOSET: add images of your own clothes
• BACKGROUND REMOVAL TOOLS: cut out your clothes for easy collaging
• LAY OUT OUTFITS: layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas
• OUTFIT SHUFFLE: shuffle your closet like a deck of cards to reveal new outfit ideas hiding in your closet!
• ICLOUD BACKUP: protect your data by backing up with iCloud
• PACKING LISTS: add whole outfits, plan how you'll pack ahead of time
• NO LIMITS: add unlimited clothing, accessories and inspirations to your outfits
• CALENDAR: plan what to wear in advance
• CUSTOM CATEGORIES: add, edit or delete any category in your closet, looks and inspiration library
• SHOP: mobile shopping catalog of over 7,000 retailers powered by ShopStyle
• INSPIRATION LIBRARY: track and save your style inspiration
• STYLE EXPERT: read interviews with fashion insiders, learn how to manage your wardrobe, find out how to make your wardrobe last, and more!
• SEARCH: search your closet for keywords or properties like fabric, season, color, etc.
• SHARE: share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
• WIFI TRANSFER: transmit looks, clothing items or inspiration to other iOS devices
• STYLE STATS: insights into how you wear your clothes and outfits, including what you wear the most, what you wear the least and which items get the most bang for the buck
• HELP: searchable how-to manuals and demo videos included
• E-MAIL SUPPORT: in case you need help, contact [email protected]
ALSO FEATURED BY:
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Good Housekeeping
- Real Simple
- Harper's Bazaar UK
- Marie Claire
- The Los Angeles Times
- Refinery29 - #1 on "8 Fashion Apps Worth Downloading"
- The Tyra Banks Show
- New York magazine's "The Cut"
- And more - visit stylebookapp.com for the full list!
- Visit stylebookapp.com to watch demo videos of the app!
We're unable to reply to reviews, so if you have questions or feedback, please feel free to send us an email at [email protected]!
The applications Stylebook was published
in the category Lifestyle on 2009-10-29 and
was developed by left brain / right brain, LLC.
The file size is 42.09 MB.
The current version is 7.0 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
Stylebook 7.0 includes over 35 new features and improvements! We hope you have as much fun with the new features as we did creating them!
Stay tuned for more updates in the future!
- Larger device screens now fully supported!
- Let Stylebook make outfits for you! Use the new Outfit Shuffle™ tool to shuffle your closet like a deck of cards and reveal new outfit ideas hiding in your closet!
- To access shuffle, open a looks category and tap the Shuffle icon at the top right of the screen
- Get ten outfit ideas with each shuffle! Shuffle again if you want to see more!
- Select multiple colors for a single clothing item
- Now with over 90 new colors!
- Colors now represented as squares (for colorblind users, you can switch back to showing color names in the new Settings screen)
- Hold your finger over a clothing thumbnail to quickly view and change its notes
- You can now bulk-delete outfits from the View Usages screen when deleting a clothing item that's used in other looks
- Larger calendar icons in the grid
- Larger clothing and outfit previews in the day screen
- New arrows let you quickly move between days in the day screen
- You can now crop clothing photos during import
- Enter item notes while you're first importing a closet item by tapping the notepad icon
- Improved background removal for dark black backgrounds and items
EASIER IMPORT FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS
- New "Take Multiple Photos" feature brings up the camera automatically after you've finished importing an item
- Continuous import feature (iPhone only) - add photos from a photo album, one right after another (activate this feature in the Settings screen)
- We've partnered with the closet organization company to bring you tips for organizing your real-life closet
- Tips provided by organizing experts Jenni Dusina and Amanda LeBlanc (professional organizer and star of Style network's "The Amandas")
- Easier browsing of shopping categories
- Item prices now visible right below item thumbnails (this can be turned on and off in Settings)
- Sale prices shown in red
- Sort shopping items by popularity, price and most recent
- New filter to show only items that are on sale
- Stores and brands for France, Japan and Germany
- Use the Settings screen in Help to change your Shopping region
- New "Most Recently Added" screen lets you see the newest additions to your closet
- Redesigned Style Stats interface
- Faster Style Stats for users with very large closets
- Pick and choose the specific clothing items you want to add to a packing list after adding an outfit
- Packing list items now automatically ordered by category
- Easily see which items and outfits you've already added to your packing list
- You can now search outfits and clothing while adding items to packing lists
- Improved performance
NEW SETTINGS SCREEN
- Toggle Continuous Import feature (iPhone only)
- Change your Shopping region
- All-new illustrated how-to guides help you get the most out of Stylebook!
- Search through help manuals
- Detailed backup and restore instructions
- 64-bit support for better performance on the iPhone 5S and newer
- Smoother navigation between features on the iPad
- Many other bugfixes and performance improvements!
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us at [email protected] !
I love this app and log my clothes every single day. From top to bottom - clothing, shoes, purses, jewelry. All of it. I did not want my jewelry prices counted in the “total closet value” as I use them for years they do not wax and wane like clothing does in my closet. They told me to put jewelry under the status “want it” and it took it out of the total cost. It was a brilliant move.
I love this app! Worth the money spent
Love this app!! I was struggling to dress my rapidly changing mid-40s body. Nothing in my closet seemed to fit and it was a chore to dress in the morning. I started using this app to pay closer attention to what clothes made me feel great + look good and started organizing and tracking those outfits. Now it's been nearly two months using the app and I have transformed my closet. I have a much clearer sense of the clothes I actually wear and am now working on making a fabulous capsule wardrobe based on the outfits I wore the most.
I’ve used the app for a few months now and love it. Taking the pictures is time consuming but it is well worth it because of the money I have saved by “shopping my closet”. I also love that I wear more of my closet and not getting tired of wearing the same clothes the same way. I’ve used the app to plan clothes for a vacation. I packed 8 days of outfits (dressy for rehearsal dinner, wedding and breakfast then 5 days of casual) in a carry on bag! If I see an outfit I like in a magazine, tv, Pinterest, You tube or Instagram I immediately go the app and make “the look” and put it on the calendar to wear it. Lots of tutorials to help. Also great follow up on email when I had a question not in the tutorials. I would recommend it to everyone!!!
Love using the app and it has some really great tools. The only problem I’ve had - and it’s no small thing - is that when I am finished editing a photo and click on save, it sometimes shuts down and dumps my work! To spend time preparing a photo for the closet and then have it lost is really annoying. I think that once I get all my items loaded, it will be fun to put together outfits and just be able to look at my collection to decide what to wear instead of wasting so many minutes trying to get my brain to work and make decisions. I’ll know exactly what’s in my closet, what is just taking up space, and what really works.
Really like all the features & functionality in this app. Haven't found anything I dislike.
I plan my outfits ahead of time. It also helps remember what I have when I go shopping.
The background remover tool doesn’t work as good as I expected. It just doesn’t detect backgrounds very well and then you end up having to manually erase the background yourself, which is annoying and time-consuming. On top of that, the end result ends up looking pixelish and not at all smooth. Please at least add an option to smooth out the edges of the clothing, because it ends up looking really harsh and unnatural after editing.
This app is so helpful! I love seeing what’s in my closet, making outfits and planning what to wear. There’s one thing it needs, though: I would love to have a “randomize” option. In a clothing folder, I would love to be able to move the pieces of clothes around in the folder, and to randomize the order of the pieces. It would make planning what to wear hat much easier! Thanks for this app - love it!
I purchased it because of so many great reviews, but it works poorly. I have to manually edit every single picture of my outfit because the automatic edit function is so stupid. I took pics on my plain white sheet, white table, plain walls— non of these backgrounds work.
It's worth the purchase! Highly recommend this app, its has organised my wardrobe and put together outfits that I would not have thought of. Life changing :)
I found this great to plan my capsule wardrobe. I knew that I had enough outfits for the week and I could sew clothes to fill the gaps, not choose randomly and end up with too many of the wrong things. Really helpful in planning a minimalist and conscious wardrobe. @pegandlorna
Still at the beginning stages of app. Great concept but I feel like you have to press a lot of buttons to do simple things ie. making an outfit
Really helpful. Thanks.
Great app. Needs more features sync calendar please, bigger pictures in looks or ability to zoom on whole page. Love this app saved tons of time and created outfits I'd never even think of. Good value for $.
Great app, I can see everything really quickly. Takes time to set up but well worth doing. Helped me organise my life. I can get more wear out if my clothes. I can see what I don't use anymore and put that aside for resale/donations. I can see this app being part of my everyday life. I'm a busy person running my own business and this saves time, money, energy worrying about the next day. Love it! 👍😀 Would like to be able to choose e.g. all "winter" category tabbed clothes and transfer them over for viewing to pull together outfits (rather than scrolling thru full closet every time). Season by season sorting def needed and cost per season category stats too. I want to know how many summer, winter, autumn pieces and their cost, & cost per wear. Please, please app developers - can you guys add in more functions :-)
I can't fault it.
It's labour-intensive, non-intuitive, and doesn't actually help you with anything. It was a complete waste of money for me.
Love this app so much as I've incorporated it into all my wardrobe needs. This is such a blessing whenever I go shopping or need to figure out what stuff I have that I can cull or what wardrobe gaps I may have in terms of lacking classic pieces. Whoever thought of this is an absolute genius!!! Wish I had discovered this sooner! My only feedback is it'd be great to be able to add what I've logged in the Calendar as an outfit choice under "Looks". Thank you.
Love this. For those stuck with their clothes and finding you are wearing the same thing day after day get inspiration and knowledge about what you actually do have in your wardrobe. Thin out what you have too much of and buy what the wardrobe lacks. Saves money and be in charge. Take photos of your different looks and see what really suits you. Fun app and given me a whole new outlook. Only small change techies, please allow me to upload more then one photo at a time from my photo library. Took off one point for that, otherwise would be a 5.
@SoxyPasha: @Khaymie_ @TATIANNANOW They got the early j-lo hair, the Britney tube top, the Kim k countour, a 2002 background, in a Glamo…
Blonde Dummchen arbeiten hart dafür, nicht arbeiten zu müssen! Die Alte wird immer hässlicher, grusel!…
@SteveHuff: For a media org where the stylebook—I think—is partially geared toward a steadfastly neutral voice, that headline is a dumps…
There is a bug in the current app. After updating, the color boxes will not show up on the newer added items and will not show up if older items colors are edited. Using iPhone 6S with most recent updated software. Been using this app for 2+ years.
I absolutely love this app but it's annoying that I can't sync all features between my devices. Yes, sharing outfits and clothing is quick and easy but I should be able to access my calendar, packing, style stats as well. Otherwise what's the point in sharing clothes and outfits between devices if I don't have info from the other features? I have almost 2 years of data collected that I can't sync. I don't use the shop or inspiration features that much but I'm sure those that do would like to be able to sync that data between multiple devices as well. Aside from that this app is awesome! In addition, the shuffle feature would be cool if you could pick specific items of clothing versus only outfits or entire categories.
Love this app and use it daily for 18 months. Has helped me let go of what I don't use, make smarter purchases, and better prepare for the week and important meetings. Would love it if it would sync across devices and if you could maintain separate closets (like for my kids).
I love this app! It's been a time saver in the morning when I can't figure out what to wear. Have a top you really want to wear? Pull up that top in Stylebook and find all the outfits that go great with it. The issue is, now it will not show the selected color(s) in the Clothing Details edit screen. It did before and I'm not sure what happened.
I have tshirts with strips, the app can't recognize it automatically. I have to manually erase the background all the times.
First time review because this app is really surprising me. Very convenient and personalized design. The more you use, the more you feel it worth the money.
I like it. Saves me time
I think the idea of the app is great, and I love the trending. I feel that the photo clean up feature could be better and more user friendly. I also wish that the screen toggle option worked since I use my a pad with a key board. Otherwise I love being able to track what I'm wearing and have access to my closet when I am shopping.
It's a nice app, quick to use, but can you support to export the content to CSV files? Otherwise if one day I transfer to use a different phone (e.g. Android), all that I have input will be lost. And it would be a big mistake if you only target people who will never ever switch off from iPhone. In fact, I regretted purchasing already, unless there is an easy opt-out (export) path. After all, it's us the users who made those data. Please make it really ours to retrieve.
I appreciate all the features this app offers. However, to be truly outstanding, it needs 3 more features: (1) Intelligent outfit suggestions: using seasons and color tags alone, this app should be able to suggest outfits. Searching by season and color to find suitable matches then pinning on a board takes too many clicks now. I'm amazed no one has done this yet. (2) Direct import from Pinterest: Am I missing something? Why do I need to follow the rabbit hole of pinned photos to the original source photo, save on my photo roll, and THEN upload to your app. That's way too much work that your users have already done on another app (Pinterest) for inspirations. Direct connect. (3) A way to hide out of season clothes. Put these in "storage" somewhere in the app so I don't need to scroll through my winter things while thinking up a summer outfit. Keep improving!