The world's most popular fax app, designed for effortless, lightning-fast faxing. Get a fax number with a 7-day free trial.
"EXCEPTIONAL" - PCWorld
"I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!" - Macworld
● Send Faxes Quickly - Simple and easy. You don't need to create an account or pay for a fax number to send faxes. Buy credits for extra discounts. Start sending faxes online instantly from your iPhone or iPad.
● Attach PDFs and other files - import from mail, upload from your desktop computer, Dropbox, Google Drive or Box: PDF, DOC, XLS, JPG and other files supported.
● Unlimited Inbound Faxing - Get your own fax number and receive unlimited faxes directly to your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch or email.
● Document Scanner - Capture documents with your camera, crop and adjust brightness, sharpness etc. to optimize for faxing.
● Customizable Cover Pages - Select a design, add your company logo, signature and a quick note.
● Push-Notification & Email confirmations - customizable notifications and status updates.
PRIVATE & SECURE
Secure & private instant mobile faxing using HIPAA-compliant, enterprise-grade online fax technology.
OUTGOING FAX CREDITS PRICING
iFax is powered by in-app payments. Cost of faxes are determined by the number of pages and destination. You can also purchase credits to fax at heavily discounted prices! Send a fax online from your iPhone or iPad now!
INCOMING FAX NUMBER SUBSCRIPTIONS PRICING & TERMS:
- iFax uses free trial and paid subscriptions for incoming fax numbers
- US fax numbers are FREE for the first 7 days
- Pricing for a fax number starts at $17.99/month for unlimited inbound faxes and are available for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months
- Fax number subscriptions titled "an incoming fax number" are charged to your iTunes account and automatically renew unless turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Subscriptions will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal and can be managed or discontinued from the account settings page
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- A purchased fax number will be deactivated and incoming faxes will no longer be accessible once a subscription ends
Terms of Service - https://www.ifaxapp.com/terms/
The applications iFax: Send fax receive fax app was published
in the category Business on 2009-10-13 and
was developed by Crowded Road.
The file size is 128.13 MB.
The current version is 6.0.20 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
- Improvements for speed and reliability.
We're listening to your feedback and working hard to improve iFax through regular updates.
Please email us at [email protected] if you have any feedback or suggestions to make iFax even better.
This is so convenient! I don’t have a home phone line, so using this app was the greatest solution! I snapped a picture with the scanner, and sent. Within minutes the fax was delievered and I was notified by email. Great work!
Got a fax number free trial, got a fax and then cancelled with my iTunes account. Simple and FREE!
This app is great for convenience! I am happy I didn't hike to Office Depot just to fax a 7 page document. Such a great idea!
Simple and effective
Thanks to iFax the iphone can now replace the fax machine perfectly. I found this to be easy to use, stable and high quality. *****
I'm reminded of my childhood, when fax machines were a common form of communication. Although not popular anymore, this app still proves useful for that occassional fax.
Yeah people hardly ever need to send faxes anymore, but I found myself in a situation where I needed to send out a bunch ASAP. I had no idea where to find a publicly available fax machine, so I searched around and stumbled across this app. Worked exactly as advertised!
I tried many apps, most did not work and developes were not helpful. iFax however has quickly become my favorite fax app due to how easy it is to use and how it works every single time! I now use this instead of my fax machine at work because it is much more fast and simple.
I can send faxes directly from my iphone without a fax machine
Says you can get a fax number for a free 7 day trail, but first you must pay a minimum of $179.99 for it. Waste of my time.
iFax is the kind of app you MUST have for a rainy day. Cost-effective and very well made.
Only have to send three or four faxes a year these days. This App is easy to use and provides fax status re sent and delivered. Good job!
Doesn't work at all. Useless app don't waste your time and money
I paid $20 to fax pages I needed for work purposes and it never worked. Complete rip off. I will be contacting the developers for a refund. I had to leave 1 star to write a review but if I could leave 0 stars I would.
I signed up for an account paid money to get some credit for sending faxes, the app doesn't work, all it does is freeze up my iPhone ( the first app that has even done this ) waste of time and money.
Works ... but in AU at 75c per page - and most faxes will be at least two pages - so it's pretty expensive As an IT Tech I use it to send test faxes to clients' fax machines and fax servers when on the road and I don't have access to another fax machine so it's very handy and it certainly works well Grant Brisbane Q AU But consider the cost
This app is awesome and pretty cool. Very handy if you are traveling and need to send any important fax message!
Takes your money, doesn't send the fax 😟
It sent my fax, which is good, however the first attempt failed. It told me I would not be charged again, but when I resent it it charged me again. The second attempt was successful, but still, it irks to have paid twice to send a single fax. Very annoying.
Cheaper than most fax apps!
I can't give a real review as this is my first time using it but I can give a five star base on the reviews. I pray I have the same experience as many have claimed. Thank you for this app as it will be extremely handy for my business. Future satisfied customer.. fingers crossed.
The app made me pay $2.99 in credit. I tried to fax a document but it will never send it. This is garbage made me spend money.
So far a seamless experience. I received a notification of successful transmission. Very handy little app!!
I did everything I was supposed to do and the recipient still did not receive my urgent fax. Company's customer support is little to no help.
When I try to do my first fax I had to buy credits first. I made my purchase submitted my fax and waited one hour for it to go through but it did not. So I canceled the fax and deleted it to rebuild the content and resend. Once more it required me purchasing more credits although the first fax was not executed. The developers need to program the app to charge upon completion of the task not to start it. I paid $2.99 twice – so essentially six dollars to fax one document.
This was so awesome I would recommend it everyone. So easy to send I love it
Definitely Must have and better than any fax apps.
I had to send a fax with my IPad Pro while on vacation. I Downloaded this app and within minutes faxed my document (attachment) and a minute later received receipt. Basically, user friendly and very inexpensive (especially when you are away from home). If you are away from home, or it's too inconvenient to drive to a place that has a fax machine, this is the app for you.
I had tried a few other fax apps, but for whatever reason, they left me wanting something else. Then I tried iFax...It simply worked! The interface was super slick and inviting. Navigation was intuitive. I opted to purchase the unlocked version, then purchased some credits for future faxing. Now, nearly 6 months later, this is my app of choice when I need to fax documents of any kind. Since iFax is on my phone, I can truly fax from anywhere! There may be other faxing apps that work similarly, but this one will be hard to beat!