StockOrbit [Finance] App Description & Overview
What is stockorbit app? Take your options trading to the next level. Find live big option trades happening live right on the StockOrbit app. Follow the option whales and plan your trades.
Use StockOrbit's options profit calculator to gain a visual understanding of your trades.
Research any stock to make educated trades with upcoming earnings, financials, insider trades, institutional holdings, stocks order flow book, and many more analytic tools. Let StockOrbit simulate volatility crush due to earnings!
Follow your performance with portfolio tracking in your profile, with having the history of your trades at your fingertips! StockOrbit is the first in the industry to combine your trades into a single breakdown.
- Delayed option data with bid prices and implied volatility that is editable by you
- Equity prices for during the day, pre-market and post-market.
- Simulation provides both a graph and table style visualization
- Select past and future dates
- Provide multiple custom watchlists for your favorite tickers
- Add contracts to your personalized profile
- View how the Greeks change with different dates and prices
- View the options break down for different scenarios
- Research upcoming earnings to plan your trade
- Read a company's earnings report and income statements
- Visualize insider trades and institutional holdings
- Follow the live breakdown of the stocks order book during market hours
- Practice your trading with StockOrbit’s paper trading, where StockOrbit combines your trades into a single breakdown for better tracking
StockOrbit does NOT provide the user functionality for trading and is not an ADVICE application. StockOrbit provides the end-user with information regarding options in the market. The end-user can use this information in their trading strategy.
StockOrbit tries to simulate to the best of its ability how options contracts are priced. However, StockOrbit can't simulate the price 100% due to market conditions. Please use this information accordingly.
StockOrbit Subscription includes:
- Adding more than three contracts to your profile
- Create more than 2 custom watchlists
- Having the ability to simulate past dates
- Unlimited access to all financial data
- Stock order flow
- All insider trades
- All institutional holdings
- Help support the continued development of StockOrbit
Submit bugs and improvement suggestions to email@example.com.
Follow @stockorbit on Twitter for live updates.