Jetting Rotax Max EVO Kart [Sports] App Description & Overview
This app provides, using temperature, altitude, humidity, atmospheric pressure and your engine configuration, a recommendation about jetting and spark plug to use for karts with Rotax 125 Max EVO (Micro Max Evo, Mini Max Evo, Junior Max Evo, Senior Max Evo, Max DD2 Evo) engines, which use a Dellorto VHSB 34 XS carb
This app can obtain automatically the position and altitude to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station thought internet. Internal barometer is used on supported devices for better precision. Application can run without GPS, WiFi and internet, in this case user has to enter weather data manually
• For Mini, Junior, Max, DD2 you can choose which cylinder you are using. At the Grand Finals 2016, the cylinders for the Mini and Junior classes were updated. At the Grand Finals 2017, the cylinders for classes Max and DD2 were updated. New cylinders require richer carburation
• Two different tuning modes: "By regulations" and "Freestyle"!
• In first mode, the following values are given: main jet, spark plug, spark plug gap, needle type and position (including intermediate positions with washer), air screw position, idle screw position, optimal water temp, gear oil recommendation
• In second mode (Freestyle), the following values are given: main jet, spark plug, emulsion tube, needle, needle type and position (including intermediate positions with washer), throttle valve, idle jet (outer pilot jet), idle emulsifier (inner pilot jet), air screw position
• Fine tuning for all these values
• History of all your carburetor setups
• Graphic display of fuel mix quality (Air/Flow Ratio or Lambda)
• Selectable fuel type (VP MS93, gasoline with or without ethanol)
• Adjustable fuel/oil ratio
• Adjustable floats height
• Mix wizard to get the perfect mix ratio (fuel calculator)
• Carburetor ice warning
• Possibility of use automatic weather data or a portable weather station
• If you don't want to share your location, you can manually select any place in the world, the carburetor setups will be adapted for this place
• let you use different measure units: ºC y ºF for temperatures, meter and feet for altitude, liters, ml, gallons, oz for fuel, and mb, hPa, mmHg, inHg atm for pressures
The application contains four tabs, which are described next:
• Results: In this tab two jetting setups are shown ('By regulation' and 'Freestyle'). These data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine and track configuration given in the next tabs.
Also this tab lets do a fine tuning adjustment for all values for each carburetor setup to adapt to the concrete engine.
Besides this jetting information, the air density, density altitude, relative air density, SAE - dyno correction factor, station pressure, SAE- relative horsepower, volumetric content of oxygen, oxygen pressure are shown too.
You can also see in a graphic form the calculated ratio of A/F (air and fuel) or Lambda
• History: This tab contains the history of all jetting setups. If you change the weather, or engine setup, or fine tuning, the new setup will be saved in history
• Engine: You can configure in this screen the information about the engine, that is, engine model, spark plug manufacturer, float type and height, fuel type, oil mix ratio and type of the track
• Weather: In this tab, you can set the values for current temperature, pressure, altitude and humidity.
Also this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external services to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station.
In addition, this application can work with a pressure sensor built into the iPhone
For Rotax Max non-EVO Engine please try our other app: Jetting Rotax Max Kart
If you have any doubt about using this App, please, contact us. We answer every question, and we take care of all comments from our users to try to improve our software