Tone & Sculpt is the 1 App you will need to get real results and set real goals! Designed by Krissy Cela, who has built a community of strong and powerful women making healthy changes to their lives. Join now for 7 Days free trial.
Tone & Sculpt is designed to help women of all backgrounds, shapes and sizes. The goal is to make women feel strong, powerful and most importantly have a “CAN DO” attitude! Tone & Sculpt also promotes the importance of nutrition and catering for women personal not just a “one size fits all”
The app consists of:
- 12 week gym program designed to help women build lean muscle. A combination of supersets, drop sets, HIIT, circuits, target areas and most importantly it is designed to help build a balanced frame.
- 12 week home workout program designed specially for anyone who wants to workout from the comfort of their own home or prefers to try body weight workouts! The program consists of HIIT, full body circuits, strengthening and toning the whole body.
- Challenges you can try with your friends and family or even test yourself
- Workouts that will help target specific body parts such as: booty building, sculpting your shoulders and more.
- Quick 15 minute workouts for anyone who is on the go or just needs a quick sweat on!
- Additional workouts will be added weekly/monthly
- Custom meal plans with set calories and macros for the individual consumer
- Shopping lists
- Nutritional background
- Supplement background
- Additional recipes
- Emails will be replied to within 24 hours by Krissy and her team!
The download and usage of the Tone and Sculpt is free of charge. All monthly customers are welcome to a 7-day trial period. If you wish to continue using Tone and Sculpt, we offer the following auto-renewing subscriptions:
£13.99 for 1 month,
£34.99 for 3 months, or
£84.99 for 12 months.
Subscribing will give you access to all of my guides, meal plans and features the app offers.
- If you decide to subscribe you will pay the price set for your country, as shown in the app.
- The subscription automatically renews if it is not cancelled within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
T&C'S : https://toneandsculptapp.com/terms-conditions
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! Let’s do this! Real women, real results, 1 App
The applications Tone and Sculpt was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2019-01-01 and
was developed by CELASIMPLICITY LIMITED.
The file size is 17.22 MB.
The current version is 1.0.2 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Thanks to your support so far in building the TONE AND SCULPT community. See what's new below:
- OFFLINE: You can now download workouts on to your phone and use them without no internet. Just press the cloud icon to download and you will be redirected to your offline workouts when you have no internet connection.
- WEIGHT TRACKER: We have listened to your feedback and you can now track the amount of weight lifted in KG/LB for each set you have lifted. We will show you the history of all your weights so you can see your progression.
- SETS & REPS EDIT: Want to change the sets and reps of any exercise? You can now edit the workouts depending on what you actually did.
- NOTES: Make your own personal notes per exercise and we will save them for you to remind you the next time you attempt your best squat!
Rate us 5 stars and share your love with the community! Get in touch anytime @toneandsculptapp
Tried to get the one week free trial and ended up getting charged for the full 3 months with no reimbursement available - support were rude and unhelpful
Overall 12 week workout plan has been great so far and love that there are others workouts on the app other than just the 12 week guide. Though some of the methods listed don’t match the video demonstration eg. some of the methods mention setting up the cable but the demo video uses dumbbells. Would be great also if there was an option to enter what weight you use so you can keep track of progress. Workouts aren’t ridiculously long which is great but still get a good burn! Food options are all pretty basic which can be boring but do like that you don’t have a huge shopping list for the week. Lists calories and macros for each recipe but need to be careful as different brands of items will not all have the same calories and macros. Shopping list doesn’t list quantities, would be better if you select the options from the meal plan that you intend on making and it then creates a shopping list for you from that
I totally understand the subscription and was willing to pay but I wanted to have the 7 day free trial first to make sure 55AUD dollars was worth it monthly. I put in all my details and it took the money out of my account straight away?! Luckily I have online payments locked otherwise I would’ve lost my money. DO NOT advertise for a free 7 day trial if you’re going to charge people upon sign up.
Take it from the laziest person you could ever possibly meet, this app shows you EVERYTHING. It even describes the little things people always talk about at the gym but you low key have no idea what they mean and you’re too embarrassed to ask (what are macros). It was well worth the wait and I’m so amazed by the meal plan too, all the foods I love and really simple foods not crazy absurd dishes that taste gross. Also the little video demonstrations make you feel like Krissy is there with you leading the way! I can’t wait to keep using this!
This app has everything food, home and gym workouts and so many extras, water, shopping lists progress photo spots. Everything you need to get fit and healthy
Been so excited for this app since Krissy announced it!!! I’m soooo excited to start it when I get back from holidays (7th jan is my new year starting 😂) but so far looking through it I am sooooo impressed and so proud of Krissy and the team for this amazing app!
I have always loved the style of Krissy Cela’s gym workouts on YouTube and Instagram so naturally was very excited for a Gym Guide to be released via an app. It’s so nice to have something programmed for you on your phone with helpful little exercises and clear video demos. Best part of the app: - Love Upper (Push/Pull)and Lower Body splits with a Full Body Circuit. There are also 15 min Target Area Blasters if the daily workout isn’t enough for you/you need to something quick! - So far, with the workouts I l have completed, when I set up my little Set/Super Set I don’t need to be hogging 5 x machines/equipment in the gym. Other fitness apps force you to have a mat+ squat rack + dumb-bells + bench for a whole circuit workout all the time - which is not convenient/poor etiquette for the gym. - It isn’t a crazy intense HIIT/Circuit style (I hate jumping onto a box and doing burpees for 28 mins straight) but because it is strength training burns calories as well as strength. Finally a user-friendly fitness app (not guide) that does this for me! Small little improvements I would make to interface/design that I am sure will come in updates soon: - Each excercise has the option for an “alternative” if your gym doesn’t have the equipment/is busy but opens into a long PDF chart with small text to find the right excercise. It would be awesome if you clicked on the alternative option and the exact excercise popped up: rather than scrolling through a chart. - The nutrition section has a shopping list but at the moment doesn’t have quantities - i.e. just “Chicken” while the recipes specify “120g Chicken Breast” for example. Would make the app even more amazing if this feature could calculate quantities. - When the you click to watch a video demo plays it stops the music that I am aying in the background and I have to go back i to Apple Music to start it again. (I’m sure this is something that just needs tobe tweaked with IT). That said I will continue to subscribe to this app as the yearly subscription is worth it (the montly/quarterly subscriptions are a little bit steep when you convert to AUD) because it suits MY style of working out and I know how complex apps are to develop and the best part about this is that it will constantly evolve and get better in accordance with user feedback. Keep doing what you’re doing Krissy + Tone and Sculpt team! (Sorry for the long review!)
Just downloaded it and signed up as I have been planning to since I found out it was being made. Although it looks basic you don’t need anything fancy for it to do its job. I love all the different aspects you put into this app and I can’t wait to see how it grows. Good job Krissy and the Tone & Sculpt team!