With Messenger Kids...
Parents Have More Control
* Parents approve every contact, so kids can chat in a safer, more controlled environment.
* Parents can remove any contact at any time
* Parents can use sleep mode to set times when their child cannot use the app.
* Messages don't disappear and can't be hidden in case parents would like to check in.
* There are no ads or in-app purchases, and the app is free to download.
Kids Have More Fun
* Kid-appropriate stickers, GIFs, frames and emojis help kids creatively express themselves.
* One-on-one or group video calls come to life with fun, interactive masks.
* The feature-filled camera lets kids create videos and decorate photos to share with loved ones.
Works with Messenger
* Parents and parent-approved adults chat with kids through Messenger.
* Works on all tablets and smartphones.
* No phone number is needed - you only need Wi-Fi.
Made Safer for Kids
* Creating a Messenger Kids account for a child does not create a Facebook account for them.
* Parents and guardians use their own Facebook accounts to create a Messenger Kids account for their child.
* Kids have the option to report or block contacts and report inappropriate content. If a child submits a report, their parent or guardian will be notified.
* We're always working to improve Messenger Kids. If you'd like to share any feedback with us or for more information, visit messengerkids.com.
The applications Messenger Kids was published
in the category Social Networking on 2017-12-04 and
was developed by Facebook, Inc..
The file size is 266.39 MB.
The current version is 65.0 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Thank you for using Messenger Kids! We are continuously updating and improving the app to make it an even better experience for kids and their families.
- Kids can upload a photo of themselves so their friends can recognize them.
Why I say this is because my kids are getting contacts from random people and their telling me “mom this girl wants me to do the momo challenge” I’m over here like “what’s their name?” “Momo” I say you shouldn’t let these people glitch on to others contacts unless you have to, You should fix this glitch
This is great for kids. Most kids make an adult account and this is a safer way for kids to share in the fun and we as parents can monitor what their doing
Soo...messenger kids is saying that I have 7 unread messages but when I got on the app I don’t have any unread messages...could you fix that?
I love it I can contact my friends ever sense I got it it was awesome! Okay here’s the problem! The app suddenly added myself and I don’t know how to get rid of it. I just haft to deal with it I guess. I in joy your app keep up the good work!
First of all, great game. But second of all, it will not let me call my friends. It says that they can’t talk when they are the ones that call me. And it also says that they can’t talk when I call them. Please fix it.
I can’t wait to see my Son Danny to start using this app
I was on a group and they send me guess the drawing and I looked everywhere and it was none there.
We can chat, call people, AND pick animated stickers! But I need a CRAZY fix. Please let us call random people but not strangers like Santa Claus and our elf on the shelves! I don’t hate the app though. But it’s kinda boring only chatting with family. WAIT don’t forget about rodolph. I would give it five stars if you made that one fix
I can talk to my grandparents and my parents I love the stickers beautiful app
This game is really good I like the filters they change them a lot and add New ones a lot! But the connection is very slow when you are video chatting but otherwise it is very good there are no ads, and it is a very good game overall. Please listen to my advice!!
I love the drawing and all the colors and all the things you can do
Every time it tells me to turn on notifications but it’s on already all thanks to my phone restore it mainly glitches a lot (i think that the Facebook company should have an update and fix it!!!)
Good kids enjoy this.
Parents should be able to use the app too! How can we use the app with outer kids?
My 8 yo really wants a phone. He’s too young so we use this now. It’s totally great and he loves playing the games. I like it because I can check up on him when he wants his “me time”
Omg! My mom never let me actullay message someone until this brilliant app. Now I can talk to me friends and everything! It’s the best!
Why do you still have the middle finger on the app I know you can’t send it but kids will start pulling it up to kids and adults\guardians and will get in trouble and a guy twerking really inappropriate for kids to look at. This is a disgusted , confused,and surprised eight year old talking
I’m kinda sad cause this was the only app me and my cousin (which we only found out we where cousins about a few mouths ago)could talk threw cause he transferred and I don’t know if this is the right app and can’t seem to figure out how to work it so I have done goofed 😓