All new IncrediBooth Video, featuring Video Strips and Live Photo Strips!
Cram together, sit down, and strike a pose all over again with the completely revamped IncrediBooth Video. Easily swipe to change your booth while capturing or after the shot, with tons of new export options and bells and whistles. Includes 4 photo booths, each with a unique feel and photo strip effect.
• Harvey's Photo Parlor - hop into that awesome old vintage photo booth in the corner of your favorite dive bar for an unforgettable experience
• Bullseye Shooting Gallery - check out that amazing photo booth hiding behind the lemonade stand at the summer carnival, just don't forget the cotton candy!
• Gare du Nord Photomaton - while you're waiting for your train to Bastille, snag four photos in this gritty old photo booth
• Super Mega Happy Fun-Fun Booth - all the rage in Japan, this photo booth give you instant results to make your face go :-D (shoot a strip with a friend to unlock this booth)
(Rumor has it Swanko Stu hid another photo booth in the source code somewhere, keep an eye out!)
After the shot, save your experience in some amazing new innovative formats:
• Video Strips: a perfect 10 second clip, just right for sharing to Stories or your TL
• Live Photo Strips: available in classic Strip and all-new Quad format, see everything that happened between each shot!
• Many export options, such as looping video, 2x2 quad format photo, and more!
Live Photo features only available on iPhone 6s or newer — with older devices photos will be still images but all other features are still available.
The applications IncrediBooth Video was published in the category Photo & Video on 2018-03-03 and was developed by Hipstamatic, LLC. The file size is 134.78 MB. The current version is 2.1 and works well on 10.0 and high ios versions.
• Now localized in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, and Korean
• Support for sharing to WeChat and Sina Weibo (China only)
• Support sharing to Facebook directly
• Fix for some crashes related to iOS 10.0
• User interface tweaks and enhancements
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements
My kids and I have been having a great time with this app... when it doesn't black screen. Latest version is having issues when I switch booths. Also, long delays when trying to click on the link in the app to the App Store. Other things I'd like to see: - Ability to save both strip && quad - Save my location name - I have to rename common locations every time - Import ANY photos from my library - live photos stay animated, videos can be clipped and aded
So much fun, we laughed all night at the funny pictures!
Best $1.99 I’ve ever spent! Needs more backgrounds though... more provocative actually ;)
I like it but....1) THE FLASH IS SUPER STRONG! Ouch! Is there a way to decrease or remove it??!! 2) the back drop with app’s stamp mark should be an option, maybe? Or smaller so it doesn’t take up all the space. I know you want to promote your app, but is that part really necessary? The app is cute enough to promote itself when I share it. Trust. 3) should have actual film strip option as frame for photos also
I always feel satisfied with your app. I like your classical sensibility.
Another awesome app Hipstamatic 🙌😁🙌 I know it's still gotta go thru all the start up tweaks to fix all the crashes but I can't wait till it's fully functional cz I absolutely love it! 👊💗
This app keeps on crashing and freezing up. Can't even access photos after taken. Bought on the basis of my loyalty to hipstamatic but so far disappointed. I hope these problems will be resolved swiftly. Otherwise I'd like my $0.99 back
The IncrediBooth backgrounds and logos behind the video strips are a deal breaker for me. I will never use them on Instagram or Snapchat. I wish there was a way to either upload my own so I can brand my images or at least few simple options that keep a neutral presentation. I instantly had a few ideas for using this in quick process-demo teasers. I’ll keep a watch for updates.
The app works in selfie mode, but if you flip the camera to front facing view, which the app clearly allows you to do, it takes the four photos but then immediately shuts down. I don’t need anymore selfies, so PLEASE fix this! Front facing photos are really all I want.
Can we have a feature that allows you to save your favorite vid instead of the whole thing? Sometimes there’s one good vid out the whole bunch.