Welcome to Gardenscapes! Rake your way through a storyline full of unexpected twists to restore a wonderful garden to its former glory!
Embark on an adventurous journey: beat match-3 levels, restore and decorate different areas in the garden, get to the bottom of the secrets it holds, and enjoy the company of amusing in-game characters, including Austin, your butler! What are you waiting for? Build your dream garden!
The game features:
* Unique gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and enjoy a novel storyline—all in one place!
* Hundreds of unique match-3 levels
* Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
* A lovely pet that is always there to cheer you up
* An in-game social network you can use to keep up on all the latest
* Different areas in the garden with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, and many more
* A community that comes first—become neighbors with your Facebook friends!
Gardenscapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
Enjoying Gardenscapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at [email protected]
The applications Gardenscapes was published in the category Games on 2016-08-25 and was developed by Playrix Games. The file size is 194.24 MB. The current version is 1.7.0 and works well on 7.0 and high ios versions.
It’s a major Gardenscapes update celebrating the game’s first anniversary!
A brand-new event is around the corner!
- Have fun with your favorite pet at the training ground!
- Beat chains of levels without losing to earn prizes.
New in match-3 mode:
- Jam Jar: fill it with pieces of a certain color to complete the level goal
- Explode power-ups to clean the Mud off pieces!
- 150 more levels
- An awesome gift for all players in celebration of the game’s first anniversary!
- Rewards for everyone at the Fireworks Festival event!
- A beautiful rose ready to be grown in the regular Orangery Flower event
- Austin’s Instagram: go to the game settings to follow him!
This game is addictive! Play a Candy rush-like game with a purpose! Fun story line to go with a connect three game. Once you start, you can't stop!
App can be fun but is frustrating to win. Too many layers. Can't win enough coins to buy help or stars to work on Tasks. Having said that, I confess I'm addicted but it's a love/hate relationship. It's a silly unfulfilling game but I'm more silly for playing. So I won't.
Only been playing a day and a half. But so far I like it a lot. There's some activities in the game I wish I could do like take my finger and do the raking that would be fun. But either way I like it!
I love this game
I'm so addicted to this game!
This is a great game because it is interactive and fun
Lots of challanging
The game could be good but it have more cons than pros. When you win a game I think you should get more than just one little star. Then they got the nerve to have the activities be 3 stars as you struggle just to get 1 star. If the game didn't stall my time at work I would delete it.
This is truly a creative, lovely game. Being stuck on a certain level for so long is frustrating. I have to put it away and play another game.
I love the puzzles and the rewards but it can be so daunting to pass a level if you are not willing to spend real money on power ups. That can be extremely frustrating.
Fun and addictive
I have pointed out previously that it is too expensive (requiring real dollars to make progress vs coins you earn during play). I'm at level 1500 and there's no more levels available at the moment. Had I pre-purchased a bunch of coins I would be sorry, out of luck. Concept is great (with the story), but implementation is horrible in terms of balance between play and real world money. Don't start!! UPDATE: they are opening new levels, but VERY slowly. Through game play, I earned two hours of unlimited lives, but I couldn't play them because no additional game boards are available. I think I'm done...
The customize your house is cool five star
This game is so satisfying and fun. It take stress away from me and it helps my little sister by learning about nature and life
This game is fun but there are levels that you need to use your items on and you need to spend money it's really dumb and the coins for a level is retarded as well you get 50- 120 coin per level we need like 500-1000 the creators of this game are out for money and not enjoyment so screw this game
Love this game!!
Love this game, I have played for almost a year now and I absolutely love the update! The dog tricks and growing flowers is so much fun, I also love the infinity lives you can win for a couple hours at a time. can't stop playing it! Passes the time so easily and my sister and mom love it now too! Amazing game.