AudioNote 2 - Notepad and Voice Recorder, Free App Description & Overview
Take notes linked to recorded audio with the revolutionary AudioNote!
AudioNote links the notes you take to the audio recorded when you take them. The result is a linked index of your recording that quickly provides invaluable audio context for your notes.
• Amplified audio recording, automatically adapting to room size and volume level
• Noise reduction filter, eliminating unwanted background noise
• Recording can be paused and restarted as necessary, with no time limit
• Notes are linked with the recorded audio at the time they were taken
• Rich text notes - customizable fonts, colors, bullets, symbols with timestamps
• Handwritten notes and drawings
• Photos, shapes, text highlighting
• PDF slides - take notes directly on presentation slides and other documents
• Tap notes to seek to the linked audio
• Tap and hold to seek slightly beforehand
• Notes follow along with playback, highlighting and auto-scrolling
• Adjustable playback speed
Organize, Sync & Share
• Create folders to organize your files by class, project, client, etc.
• Automatically sync between devices using iCloud or Dropbox
• Share via Facebook, Twitter, Email, AirDrop, Wifi & more
• Cross-platform support for iOS, Mac, Windows & Android
• Higher quality recording
• Import pre-recorded audio and add notes
• Time of Day timestamps for meeting minutes
• 1 month Free Trial
Avoid confusion and embarrassing, costly mistakes. With the instant access and added clarity of AudioNote, you will take more effective notes, save time and ultimately achieve better results. Download AudioNote today.
AudioNote 2 offers the AudioNote 2 Pro subscription for $6.99 / year along with a 1 month free trial. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate specified above. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited.
Do you like AudioNote 2 - Notepad and Voice Recorder, Free apps? Please share!
AudioNote 2 - Notepad and Voice Recorder, Free App Tips & Tricks
AudioNote 2 - Notepad and Voice Recorder, Free Screenshots
AudioNote 2 - Notepad and Voice Recorder, Free Video
AudioNote 2 - Notepad and Voice Recorder, Free Reviews
Not significant improvement
By fellow software developer
I got this app because I am pleased with 1st version. But have two problems 1) transfer of file(s) audio note, audio only or text only via wifi crashes 2) The new features are not worth an annual fee.
Fixes 1) fix transfer
2) one charge for this version. You can create bigger feature sets that might be worth upgrade, but not for unspecified improvement maybe none just for annual use.
3) export the audio time stamp as part of text output or permit that copy/paste.
By Cheryl Parrish
I do not like that you opt us to get and pay for version two and now every time I open it, there is a huge add!
It gets the job done.
This is my go-to for meetings & conferences...
I have recommended this app so many times, I should get a commission!😁 This is the app I use for every important meeting I attend, and the option to go back and fill in from the simultaneous regarding is huge. The only option I wish could be added is recording/talking to text.
Awesome when used correctly
This software is the best note taking software I have found where you want to record audio and correlate that to the notes that you take.
One tip that took me a while to learn was to use the gray box that slides up from the bottom when in pen mode to prevent your hand from affecting the notes that you were taking. I also like this feature because I can open a small window for taking notes and no one sitting next to me can see what I'm writing as I slide my notes up as more space is needed.
I also would like to create a PDF copy of any document whether it's a PowerPoint presentation, meeting agenda, account list, etc. then I can scribble little notes next to each item as it comes up and fill in the details later after the meeting. I gave up on trying to make legible notes, they are more like a little comments for me to reference when I want to go back and review the details discussed during the meeting.
I also recently purchased a "fine point active stylus" made by Trioffer which is by far the best one that I have found and makes an excellent combination with this software.
By Audio Note 2 - Good App
I use this app for work almost every day. It works great and makes reviewing meetings easy. The only thing I rate it down for is the difficulty (or inability?) to edit, clip, and/or delete the audio clip.
Like the app
Being able to quickly pinpoint a section you want to highlight or quickly review again, is what makes this good for my use!
Trim Audio Needs Work
To trim the audio you have to really mess with the scroll bar to get the exact time you want. Also, if you record past 2 hours, you can't even see the time to adjust the audio.
Does not do transcription if audio
This is the worst. Does not transcribe audio into words for you
I am not the most computer literate person. I love the way this app works but I would like to see a "how to" manual. It is pretty intuitive but each time I have a question, it takes more time to find the answer than I am used to with apps.
I would recommend this very highly with this caveat- prepare to spend time getting to know this app.
So far good
One suggestion - an app that could place text notes during recording - while stopping the recording would be cool for doctors going from patient to patient for example. App doesn't seem to let you pause and create note while paused
Be real not greedy
Stop The Ads with the upgrade version. It's disruptive to my creativity!