We make math fun & engaging. Over 20 Million kids use the Splash Math program to Boost Confidence, Increase Scores & Get Ahead in Math.
Splash Math is a comprehensive and curriculum aligned math program which reinforces math concepts using self-paced and adaptive practice.
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 20 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favourite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** REVIEWS ***
“School may be out, but students looking to brush up on their math skills will be hard pressed to find a better tool than Splash Math. It was charming, instructive, comprehensive and spoke to kids at the perfect level. There’s a reason this is an Apple Staff Favorite.” – CBSLocal.com
“Parents need to know that 1st Grade Splash Math Game lets kids practice first-grade level Common Core math skills in an entertaining way. Kids earn little origami fish for their "aquariums" as they go.”
Content Coverage: 70+ math concepts in Grade 1
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
***Key Features of 1st Grade Splash Math***
+ Self-paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ Progress synced across multiple iPhones, iPods, iPads, desktops and laptops.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
This app covers following topics:
1. Addition - Add numbers within 20 using various methods with the help of pictures and models
2. Subtraction - Subtract numbers within 20 using various methods with the help of pictures and models
3. Advanced Addition - Add three numbers within 20 and solve word problems involving addition
4. Advanced Subtraction - Subtract to compare and solve word problems involving subtraction
5. Mixed Operations - Fact families and missing numbers in addition and subtraction equation
6. Place Value - Work with basic concepts of place value involving amounts of tens and ones in two digit numbers
7. Counting and Comparison - Count to 120 and compare and order numbers two digit numbers based understanding of place value
8. Time - Read and set time in hours and half-hours using clocks
9. Measurements - Measure lengths of objects using smaller objects and order three objects based on length
10. Addition Facts - Add 1, 2, 3...9 to another number
11. Subtraction Facts - Subtract 1, 2, 3...9 from another number
12. Data and Graphs - Analyze and organize data in up to three categories using charts and picture graphs
13. Geometry - Recognize shapes based on defining attributes and partition circle and rectangles into halves and fourths
14. Money - Identify coins and their values and count money using coins
• Plans: $9.99/month, $29.99/quarter or $59.99/year
• Free Trial: We offer a free trial period for all plans.
• Cancel Anytime: No charges if plan cancelled before end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
User can cancel subscription & auto-renew anytime and no further credit card charges will be made from next billing cycle. No full or partial refund of the current subscription is offered for the active subscription period.
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @SplashMath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
The applications 1st Grade Math Learning Games was published in the category Education on 2011-11-10 and was developed by StudyPad, Inc.. The file size is 313.02 MB. The current version is 5.4.8 and works well on 9.0 and high ios versions.
Splash Math just launched the Summer Program 2018 for elementary kids. It is an interactive, fun, and rigorous 8-week program to help kids get ready for the next grade. All Splash Math users will have the option to access to the summer program.
As always, your feedback is highly appreciated. If you like Splash Math, please give us a 5-star rating and review, that helps us a lot!
I requested they cancel subscription before trial deadline. They charged anyways! This app is not good. Didn't engage my child and is waaaay overpriced compared with other apps and offerings. I Do Not Recommend.
I would have given it five stars if it was free. The second I downloaded the game, it said it was free then as we began to use the app after the first round it asked for money to continue; as if the first round was only a sample it wasn’t even five minutes of me using the app. Not worth the lies!
Not a free app. I canceled the subscription before trial period ended and then deleted the app. I was still charged for the annual subscription.
Cancelled after 1 day, well before trial period. Charged card 80- my daughter wasn't happy with the game. Don't waste your time or $$
The trials are to expensive
Makes learning math exciting. My 6 yr old loves math. She's loving the 1st grade games.
Thank you I really love this app and I really really thank you for this thing.
Do not download they will send you spam email. I wasn’t getting these emails until I signed up with them.
I did not order this. It automatically starts a paid subscription after the free trial. Two months later and still no refund. By the way Apple does not courtesy copy you on your correspondence when you use their required online form. It is two months later and I would still like my refund.
I’m trying to cancel my subscription and it keeps routing me back to the home page. I’ve done it 15 times and the same thing happens. I’m giving a bad review because of the runaround I am having With canceling my subscription. As for content, it’s alright. There’s better things out there that are free that my kids like a lot more than this app.
Because it is so much fun that's why I love splash maths.
This app is only free for 1st month, then it automatially charges your itunes account. With no option to cancel.
The games did not load, was frustrating. Just simply does not work. Then a hassle to unsubscribe. After I did unsubscribe it does not show straight away so contacted support to make sure they were aware and they just palmed me off. Waste of my time.
It's good but there needs to be more animals for rewards my boy is bored of getting the same old rewards
NO answer to numerous emails about software functionality, my advice is to spend your money with a reputable company, not these pretenders.
Great app. In terms of cost it is high compared to other maths apps, however it is worth it. I'm really impressed with the thought that has gone into the development. My only suggestion would be a choice of accents.
This app was excellent for 2 years up until now. I bought the full version and my daughter was able to use the app for as long as she wanted to. Now she is only allowed to do 10 questions each day. She is very upset as she loves splash maths. I contacted splash maths to get this matter rectified but received no response. Very angry. Why are we on a limited account when I paid for full?
My kids are loving it. They are in year 3 and Kindy. Hope they can do this for higher classes
It's a trap .. Give a taste then jack the price up to $35!! For a few hundred questions your kid will power through - definitely not worth it
Very deceiving. Only allowed to answer 10 question per day. You have to upgrade to a more expensive purchase to allow multiplayer use and unlimited questions.
The app itself wonderful. I purchased the app for my daughter and she used it for awhile. When I got billed for the first quarter after signing up it was a waste of $23.99 because she simply did not use it any longer. I was recently billed for the upcoming quarter on 7/9 and I realized it came out of my account on 7/10. I promptly logged onto the site and I un-subscribed from the service and sent an email to customer service asking for a full refund. They told me absolutely not and to enjoy the app until the quarter ends on 10/9. I was appalled at this response and gave them another opportunity to return my money. They have not responded so I am filing a chargeback on my credit card. It is very unfortunate. I have many teacher friends that used this app and they will be told about the terrible customer service and I'm sure will unsubscribe and find a better app with excellent customer service. This company is only about collecting their funds. Very disappointing.
My kids have been using Splash Math for several years. It has been a reliable go to app for our family day both my kids seem to really enjoy it.
No free trial because you have to purchase a subscription
This is so cute and fun.l don't know what to say but this app is so amazing,fun and cool like Tom and Angela
Won't let me cancel
No thanks. Other creditable apps at least let you try the game before you enter anything.
How do you access the summer program
I really wish apps would tell you it was a free trial only BEFORE you download such a pain to download then tell your kid that you can't do it because it's a monthly fee
This app downloads for free but you must then pay a subscription to play ANY of the games in it. There is a free trial offered but you must select a subscription plan. Lame.
I love this app ! It's amazing and fun ... Maia, 6 years old
This is an excellent app. I'm always worried about apps with American English but this one is great and applicable. Rewards well placed and really encouraging my daughter to play more. Good variety in exercises and not boring.
Why can't I get access to Splash Maths ages 2-5 for my iPhone? Please help?