We make math fun & engaging. Over 20 Million kids use the Splash Math program to Boost Confidence, Increase Scores & Get Ahead in Math.
Splash Math is a comprehensive and curriculum aligned math program which reinforces math concepts using self-paced and adaptive practice.
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 20 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favourite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** REVIEWS ***
“School may be out, but students looking to brush up on their math skills will be hard pressed to find a better tool than Splash Math. It was charming, instructive, comprehensive and spoke to kids at the perfect level. There’s a reason this is an Apple Staff Favorite.” – CBSLocal.com
“Parents need to know that 1st Grade Splash Math Game lets kids practice first-grade level Common Core math skills in an entertaining way. Kids earn little origami fish for their "aquariums" as they go.”
Content Coverage: 70+ math concepts in Grade 1
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
***Key Features of 1st Grade Splash Math***
+ Self-paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ Progress synced across multiple iPhones, iPods, iPads, desktops and laptops.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
This app covers following topics:
1. Addition - Add numbers within 20 using various methods with the help of pictures and models
2. Subtraction - Subtract numbers within 20 using various methods with the help of pictures and models
3. Advanced Addition - Add three numbers within 20 and solve word problems involving addition
4. Advanced Subtraction - Subtract to compare and solve word problems involving subtraction
5. Mixed Operations - Fact families and missing numbers in addition and subtraction equation
6. Place Value - Work with basic concepts of place value involving amounts of tens and ones in two digit numbers
7. Counting and Comparison - Count to 120 and compare and order numbers two digit numbers based understanding of place value
8. Time - Read and set time in hours and half-hours using clocks
9. Measurements - Measure lengths of objects using smaller objects and order three objects based on length
10. Addition Facts - Add 1, 2, 3...9 to another number
11. Subtraction Facts - Subtract 1, 2, 3...9 from another number
12. Data and Graphs - Analyze and organize data in up to three categories using charts and picture graphs
13. Geometry - Recognize shapes based on defining attributes and partition circle and rectangles into halves and fourths
14. Money - Identify coins and their values and count money using coins
• Plans: $9.99/month, $29.99/quarter or $59.99/year
• Free Trial: We offer a free trial period for all plans.
• Cancel Anytime: No charges if plan cancelled before end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
User can cancel subscription & auto-renew anytime and no further credit card charges will be made from next billing cycle. No full or partial refund of the current subscription is offered for the active subscription period.
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @SplashMath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
The applications 1st Grade Math Learning Games was published in the category Education on 2011-11-10 and was developed by StudyPad, Inc.. The file size is 286.62 MB. The current version is 5.4.10 and works well on 9.0 and high ios versions.
Thanks for choosing Splash Math as your learning partner.
As always, your feedback is highly appreciated. If you like Splash Math, please give us a 5-star rating and review, that helps us a lot!
Por que me cobran si ya cancele este servicio el mes pasado hice me lo reembolsarán. Están extrayendo dinero de mi cuenta sin mi autorización! Ya no quiero mas ese servicio de splash math!!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
This app has one really annoying bug, when doing addition there is a question for NaN+Nan = NaN but it always marks the question as wrong. I reached out to the developer about about 2 months ago yet it hasn’t been resolved.
Not happy that you buy a subscription to use this. It was confusing I don’t like app my child was upset.
I really love splash math because it helps me do math I love because it how do you move up and I don’t get a great job for my little brother have a great day can you tell me to 11 and elephant rack and I love the jungle one I love the fiery one with the animals and I love the aquarium Yes girl elephants
Love this app, only down side is the monthly fee. So far both me and the little one love it ! 👍🏻
We've done this every day for my kid's summer math practice and it's been great!
I tried the free trial, then was charged for a whole year! I have not been able to get any response to try to cancel. It’s extremely disappointing!!!
I got charged 90$ for the game!! Plus it locks me in the game hopefully this bug gets fixed. Plus it kills most of my battery
My son willingly plays this nightly. He tends to fuss at anything math related but this has made math fun. We started a grade back to build the foundation skills he was lacking. This is worth every penny!
OMG IM NOW IN 2nd GRADE!!!! Thank you for all of you’re help! It teached me a lot! I finally turned 7 years old and I am now learning 6 time tables! Thank you so much for all of your help thank you and goodbye!
Easy to get trapped.
Because it is so much fun that's why I love splash maths.
This app is only free for 1st month, then it automatially charges your itunes account. With no option to cancel.
The games did not load, was frustrating. Just simply does not work. Then a hassle to unsubscribe. After I did unsubscribe it does not show straight away so contacted support to make sure they were aware and they just palmed me off. Waste of my time.
It's good but there needs to be more animals for rewards my boy is bored of getting the same old rewards
NO answer to numerous emails about software functionality, my advice is to spend your money with a reputable company, not these pretenders.
Great app. In terms of cost it is high compared to other maths apps, however it is worth it. I'm really impressed with the thought that has gone into the development. My only suggestion would be a choice of accents.
This app was excellent for 2 years up until now. I bought the full version and my daughter was able to use the app for as long as she wanted to. Now she is only allowed to do 10 questions each day. She is very upset as she loves splash maths. I contacted splash maths to get this matter rectified but received no response. Very angry. Why are we on a limited account when I paid for full?
My kids are loving it. They are in year 3 and Kindy. Hope they can do this for higher classes
It's a trap .. Give a taste then jack the price up to $35!! For a few hundred questions your kid will power through - definitely not worth it
We use it daily! My 4 almost 5 year old son has learned so much.
You need put on information that this apps has a fee so people's know
Can't play unless you want to pay $80/year for a subscription
My kids love the app
My daughter is 5. Her level is between Kindergarten and Level 1. I love the flexibility of moving between grades. Fabulous I receive an email, reminder for my daughter to practice. She loves gaining Gold stars.. her face lights up.. & she did it all by herself. My only comment is there are no certificates or explanations as to why the answer was incorrect! Apart from this.. Well worth it.. don't hesitate to get this app along with Splash maths .. (they give a certificate to child) m Thank you. Kym (Florida)
My child is having fun while learning addition and subtraction skills. The program also keeps him engaged :)
You can't use the app unless you pay. And I mean you literally can't use any part of the game unless you pay. Useless and waste of my time. They say you have a free trial, but that is if you give them your credit card information. The free trial should be able to be used without any credit card information.
I especially like how you can go down grade levels, and choose different levels of difficulty WITHIN each grade level.
Don't bother downloading this app. You have to sign up for a monthly service in order to play. The app gives you one question in each category and once answered directs you to buy. I was hoping it was like other apps where you get a few things to play and then you pay to receive all the games. Nope! It was immediately deleted.
I paid for 1st grade and 2nd Grade Splash (never us d 2nd grade app) math. I used 1st grade splash math in my classroom for several years. It is one of the few apps I'd spend $10 on! Now that I'm returning to 1st grade, I opened the app to add students and it is all changed, required email log in, and a monthly subscription. This isn't the app I us d before! I tried to see how to restore in-app purchases, but it didn't make sense! I'd give 5 stars if this was the app I used before. It was not the "summer" version before, either.