Featured in the Wall Street Journal as one of "The Best Apps for Learning to Play Music" and as the Apple App of the Week, Songsterr gives you instant access to 500,000+ high quality guitar, bass and drum tabs & chords.
Songsterr Tabs & Chords is a subscription based app. Free version allows you to check out all the features using 15 second previews of songs. To get unlimited access to all the songs, sign up for a $4.99 USD per month subscription (pricing may vary in countries other than the U.S.).
If you are subscribed to paid plan on songsterr.com website, sign in from within the app to get the subscription free of charge.
Tabs & Chords
• Huge catalogue of 500,000+ accurate tabs & chords.
• High transcription quality. There is only one version of tab per song.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• Realistic Guitar Engine. Learn and play along with Songsterr.
• Multiple Instruments. Most songs have tabs for individual instruments (guitar, bass, drums, vocal, etc).
• Speed Control. Slow down tab playback to learn difficult parts down to 15%.
• Loop. Play back selected measures over and over again.
• Offline Mode. View and playback previously opened tabs offline. Cache size can be controlled via Settings app.
• Solo. Hear just the instrument you are learning.
• Count in. Gives you time to prepare for playing after tapping Play.
• Chromatic Tuner. Tune your guitar via mic or adaptors like iRig.
• Background Audio Support. Play along using e.g. iRig and Amplitube (make sure that "Background Audio" option is enabled in Amplitube)
• Instrument Filter. Filter out songs that don't have tab for your instrument.
• History. Instantly access tabs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite tabs.
• Favorites Syncing. Sign in with your songsterr.com account to synchronize favorites with website.
• Universal. iPad and iPhone. One app, two platforms, one subscription.
Your Songsterr subscription will automatically renew each month and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current monthly period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Please go to http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa/privacy and http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa/terms for more information.
The applications Songsterr Tabs & Chords was published
in the category Music on 2010-12-15 and
was developed by Guitar Tabs LLC.
The file size is 49.49 MB.
The current version is 3.9.0 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Reminder: if you run into any issues with the app, please contact us with built-in form or by dropping email at [email protected]
It makes no sense that you have to buy a subscription to view tabs in the app, but you can go to the website and view and play them for free. The app should at the very least have all the functionality of the site. There's no reason to use this app besides bookmarked tabs to open in Safari later
$5 a month for the same experience you get FREE on the website...
It’s a bit of a design flaw when you have your entire app require a subscription to work, yet I can just see full tabs on your website. Kinda brain dead. If it were similar to the website in the sense that one can view the entire tab but certain features are blocked without a subscription, then fine but this is honestly ridiculous
Lame. I paid and I can’t restore on my phone. Waste of money
One of my most used All they need is more lyrics
I search and open a song. Cool. I cannot PLAY the flipping song because I need a flipping “Supscription.” WTH. Don't buy, get Ultimate Guitar Tabs it’s way better. Ok it’s not that great but at least better than this crap.
Songsterr iTunes subscriptions are not implemented correctly. You must re-enter your ITUNES password almost every time you open the app. As you may know iTunes passwords are low level and do not support password auto fill. Often Songsterr will fail subscription detection and block you from entering. Maybe someday the developer will fix all this.
i prefer the web version, honestly on the web site i could play all the tab, and suggest me to download this app... just to open it and enjoy... previews or 4.99/month... give me a break on the net i can acces all tabs for free, just need ear and search; uninstalled and 1 star... all you developers want -all of you- its just our dirty dollars (...no way dude, own it!)
If you want to hear everything except your own instrument, switch instruments in the app to something else, then turn off the one that you actually play. This way you can improve your technique and develop an ensemble sound using all the other excellent features of this app. Thanks to Joshman0013 for raising this issue.
I use the website in my phone and I thought that if you used the app it would not have that stupid banner telling you to get the app that takes up half the screen. I actually had hope for this one. Not even a trial. Wow.