Slacker Radio is the best-kept secret in music, giving you get free access to highly curated music programming that you simply won’t find anywhere else—and you can customize to fit your distinct tastes. For example, we’ll fill your holidays with music on our exclusive stations, including Top Christmas Hits, Yuletide Classics, Holiday Party, County Christmas, Instrumental Christmas, Navidad Latina, Kids Christmas and many more. Plus, Slacker provides more than the power to download and listen to your favorite stations. Our patented offline mode gives subscribers dynamic personalization while listening data-free.
• Free access to the music you love
• Hundreds of interactive and hand-crafted music stations
• Exclusive hosted music shows every week
• The power to create and share your own custom music stations
• Available on mobile, web, home and car platforms
• Unique interactive news and sports programming
• On-demand access to millions of songs with subscription
• Offline playback on mobile available with subscription
If you’re still wondering why you should download this app, here’s the answer: Slacker gets you. The very fact that you’ve found us indicates that you’re looking for something different. You could have just opted for a bigger brand, but you took the time to dig deeper…and that’s why we’re perfect for each other.
You’re going to find what you’re looking for because we’re different. Like you.
The applications Slacker Radio was published
in the category Music on 2009-01-13 and
was developed by Slacker, Inc..
The file size is 105.12 MB.
The current version is 7.10.2 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
• OMG why wasn’t the “Prevent Sleep” function working? I’ll tell ya why: ALIENS invaded your phone and, while it was in sleep mode, they used it to communicate with their home planet Gleepglorp. We spoke to the offending extraterrestrials, asked them to please stop using your phone to communicate with Gleepglorp’s High Commander Blafaglaffle, and sent them packing back to their home planet. “Prevent Sleep” functionality has officially returned and your phone is now 100% alien-free.
• We are so sorry for nagging you to turn on your bluetooth every time you launched Slacker. Like, what if you don't WANT to turn on bluetooth? That is perfectly acceptable and it is totally your decision and we are very sorry for trying to make you feel bad about your lifestyle choices. You do you. No more nagging from us.
• ‘Bout that #offlinelyfe: there were some glitches & we fixed ‘em. BOOM.
I really like radio features in music apps—get a great mix of my favorite music and discover some new stuff. Spotify was really really awful at that so that's why I cancelled my subscription and switched to Slacker. Slacker is really great except for one thing: it freezes and gets hung up a real, real lot—enough times every day that it really becomes a distraction. Whether I'm using my phone app or using my computer it always gets screwy. Quite unfortunate because this has the potential to be the bell of the ball!
Slacker stays on track unlike other online radio apps! If you like Punk they don't play Madonna and Michael Jackson. Punk punk and more punk! P.S. also works with old country / southern rock / even Christmas music!!!!!!!
THE BEST music app/ internet radio!
I love listening to Slacker and pay for the premium plan. If anybody from Slacker is reading this. Please expand the number of stations that I can save for offline listening
For me, it's exactly what I like and works great!
Been a slacker from undergrad, grad school, to corporate America. Low data usage compared to other apps. Great selection. Indie electronic channel is second to known. Comedy is pretty good. ABC news and ESPN can be repetitive, but delivers what it's suppose to overall. I hear tracks on slacker well before mainstream media kills them. 👊🏾 good job Slacker on the UI as well.
When it comes to music, Slacker is my number one.
Awesome I recommend that you sign up
Great app!! So much better than Pandora. Good stations and I love being able to make personalized playlists. So easy to use. Paid version is more than worth the few dollars per month it costs. Just have one HUGE suggestion!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, go international!! I travel to the Caribbean several times per year and can't access my playlists!
I love listening to all my favorite oldies!!
Would like to thank y'all for the service you provide. I listen to your George Strait Programming, just love it between y'all and XM-radio I do believe you're equal XM on my car on the going and Slacker at home when I'm cooking and doing house work, this work just fine for me Thanks again!
I feel I need to update my review. While it used to work consistently, the app crashes every time I use it now. It has crashed 3 times today, listening for about 90mins. Please fix this version!!!!
The best music ever
Slacker has been my top radio choice for years and years now! I've tried other radio services and none compare. Always slacker radio
I love the individualism of Slacker, You can choose an Artist and listen to their songs and other Artists with like music.
Slacker is doing it right - great iOS app experience, great integration (Bluetooth, AirPlay, iOS controls, etc.), and great audio quality (whether streaming or offline - be sure to select High Quality in settings).
The music is great but the "Fine tune" feature and the ability to cache stations puts this app above the rest. Works great with the onboard software in my Toyota Tacoma! Great job Team Slacker! You guys rock!
Great App, playlists could be a little better but overall happy with app
Great service. Very customizable. This is my main music app. Working, working out or just chilling out I use Slacker everywhere I am. Love Slacker Update 2017: Still digging the service!!!
It's a rare occasion that I can't find what I'm looking for in slacker. It's functions are user friendly and the updates usually fix any issues that were there before. I would like an option to pay for a year at a time though. 5/26/17 Still love the app. Still would like to pay a year at a time.